All Comments on 'Forest of Submission'

by Sir_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Author should rename his self---------

May I suggerst SIR - SHITHOLE

Ton8tyTon8tyover 16 years ago
Extremely Well Done

What a delightful and moving description of desire and fulfillment. Please delve back into her fantasies and tell us more. Whatever you do, don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story, but...

I must say, it never ceases to amaze me that some people actually GO LOOKING FOR something they know they don't like so they can complain about it. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to read a story you don't like; if you start it and don't like it just read something else!

Anyway, the story itself was great. Please keep up the good work!

MistressMerryMistressMerryover 16 years ago
Excellent story!

This was an excellent, well written story and a credit to the lifestyle. Do not let the immature child moron upset. This child has been bashing every author in here and why Literotica allows it to go on is beyond me.

I would like to see a sequel written and encourage you to do so.

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Wonderful Story!

And I wholeheartedly agree that you must do a second chapter!! It would be too much of a shame not to. Beautifully done!!

deCarabas_hjdeCarabas_hjover 16 years ago
Lost for words

That was... incredible. Really. I feel as if my eyes have been opened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
now.....that's writing!!!!!!!

ohhhhh please thrill us again!!!!! seldom have i read such a fantastic story. i was so able to put myself in the submissive's role and feel i was actually there. i saw what she saw, felt what she felt, every bit of it. it left me both wanton and wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unusual....

...for me to even venture into the BDSM story forum but if this is what I can expect, I will be coming back! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORYLINE!!!

lilsubalexlilsubalexalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

I just discovered and read this story ... and loved it! I went to your profile hoping to find more to it, but, alas, no.

I'm hoping you will pick up this genre, and this story, again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous