Forever Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had married and moved to this village to start a new life together. Her father had used the spoils he had collected during the war to buy this farm and with his hard work had made a comfortable living for them. One year after their marriage Vala had been born, followed a year later by her brother Gerard, then by Odila and finally Adeline.

Looking back to her father she was again taken by how different he was from her mother. While her mother had been slender and graceful, her father was massive and intimidating. Vala figured his shoulders were easily twice as wide as hers and his arms were probably larger than her waist. Where her mother had been pale in complexion, her father had dark, ruddy skin with curly brown hair with hazel eyes.

Both her other sisters and her brother got their appearances from their father; Vala was the only one to take more after their mother.

Vala's father followed her gaze and looked to the portrait. "You look just like her."

"Mostly." Vala said.

And it was true. Many a visitor had come into their home and remarked what a lifelike portrait of Vala they had over the fireplace, only to be stunned to find out that it was actually her mother. They both shared the pale skin and lustrous, blond hair. She had also inherited her mother's quick mind, great beauty of face, wide smile and easy laugh.

There were only two places where Vala was very different from her mother. While she was tall like her mother had been, Vala wasn't as slender. She was more womanly with a much fuller bust, slender waist and wider hips. But by far the most striking difference was her eyes. Rica had sky blue eyes that matched her pale complexion and light hair perfectly. But Vala's big eyes were black as night, in stark contrast to her pale skin and blond hair.

Vala had found over the years that many of the boys in the village had been drawn to her not in the least because of her dark eyes. But she also knew that many of the older women in the town whispered that something was wrong with Vala. She had an 'Evil Eye' they said, and avoided her whenever they could when she had been younger. As she got older most of the whispering faded away.

In fact it had been her dark eyes that had drawn Gunter Frisch to her. Gunter was a smart, sweet, handsome young man and the son of a farmer across the river from the village. Vala had met him at a village fair several years ago and the young man had become enamored with her. He had courted her for several months and eventually convinced her to marry him. But tragedy had struck only a month before they were to be married when Gunter had fallen ill with a fever and died.

Gunter's untimely death had brought back the whisperings of the old women about Vala having an evil eye but most villagers simply regarded it as bad luck. Gunter had been an unfortunate young man and his time had just come early.

But with the death of Vala's second suitor, the whispering became more far more insistent.

It had been about one year ago, just before Vala's eighteenth birthday that Dieter, the blacksmith's son and her second betrothed, had drowned in the river trying to rescue a dog.

After that fateful day, Vala, in the eyes of most villagers, had become a bearer of ill omen. Whenever she had gone into the village old women made the sign of the cross and spit, mothers shepherded their children away and men only looked at her with stern disapproval. Very few villagers even acknowledged her and almost none talked to her.

Surprisingly one of the few that did was the Blacksmith, Dieter's father. He was a big, friendly man who was good friends with her father. She had heard it said that they had served together in the war though neither man would talk about it.

The blacksmith always greeted Vala warmly when she went to the shop on an errand or to visit her brother who was now an apprentice with the blacksmith. On one occasion when the topic of his son came up he only shook his head and said, "He was a good lad, but always so reckless." He then turned to Vala and said sternly, "I know what the town's people are saying, but don't you listen to those superstitious old women or anyone else. You didn't have anything to do with his death and I told them all so. You're a good girl and I would have been proud to have had you as a daughter-in-law. Dieter's death was no one's fault but his own and maybe mine for not doing a better job of raising him. Don't you go listening to them and blaming yourself."

Vala had taken some heart from the big man's words but still couldn't help but think that maybe she did have something to do with the death of Dieter and maybe even Gunter. Perhaps she really was a bearer of ill omen.

It had also been just after Dieter's death that the dreams had started.

They sat in silence for a few minutes before Vala finally patted her father's hand and said, "You go get some sleep Papa. You can't sit here all night with me. All those logs that you promised the Fredricksons for their new barn have to be hauled down to the sawmill tomorrow and I won't have you doing that while you're half asleep."

He chuckled, "Just like you mother, always bossing me around." He stood, "Alright, but I want you to get some sleep too."

"I will Papa, I promise."

"Ok." He said over his shoulder as he walked back into his bedroom and shut the door.

After she heard the straw of her father's mattress rustle and when she was sure he'd fallen asleep she whispered, "Maybe tomorrow, but not tonight."

* * *

A warm breath on the side of Vala's neck made her shiver. Goosebumps rose on her arms and she could feel her nipples stiffen in nervous anticipation.

"I've missed you my dear." Said a smooth, melodious voice behind her.

"Mistress." Vala heard herself say. She didn't consciously remember saying anything but knew that it had been her lips that had been speaking.

Lips kissed the side of her neck and Vala groaned involuntarily. She allowed her head to sag to one side giving the lips free reign on the tender flesh. The groans became louder as the lips moved from her neck to her earlobe.

"It has been so long and I have been so alone without you." The lips whispered in her ear.

From somewhere in the darkness a single note seemed to sing out. A high, pure ringing chord that was small and delicate while at the same time, strong and true. In the otherwise still darkness it was impossible for Vala to know where the musical note was coming from. It seemed to be coming from everywhere and nowhere. She wondered if perhaps it was only in her mind and wanted to ask her Mistress but wasn't in control of her tongue. Someone else guided her speech.

"I know Mistress." As she spoke her own hands came up and her fingers ran through the thick hair of the figure that was worrying her ear. She wasn't controlling her actions anymore than she was controlling her speech. She felt like a spectator in her own body, merely along for the ride.

Strong hand wrapped around her body and pulled her in tight to the figure behind her. The hands then began to make their way slowly, almost leisurely up the length of her stomach. A heat flared in her core at the touch and her eyes slid closed. The hands finally reached the bottoms of her breasts and there they paused.

Vala felt herself shiver in expectation. It occurred to her only now that she was standing naked, completely exposed and vulnerable. "Please..." she breathed.

"It has been so long, why rush it now?" Came the whisper in her ear.

"Mistress..."

"Yes?" The voice cooed in her ear.

"I love you." Vala felt her lips say.

"And I you, my Valamera." As the voice spoke, the hands moved up and cupped her full breasts.

When the fingers found her nipples Vala gasped in delight and rolled her head back. "Yesss..."

The strong fingers continued to roll her nipples in a slow, torturous rhythm that soon had her moaning with need. The lips had moved back to her neck and she sucked in a sharp breath every time she felt teeth nip gently at her skin.

One hand left her breasts and slid slowly back down her body, the strong fingers tracing easy, slow circles on her skin. Everywhere they touched seemed to tingle with an electric energy. After what felt like an eternity the fingers finally found their way down her body to her lower belly.

"You are shivering." Said the lips, giving her a kiss on her ear.

"Yesss..." Vala hissed.

"Are you cold?"

"No..."

"But you are shivering..." The voice cooed again, teasing her.

"For you." Vala moaned. The sound of the musical note seemed to swell in her ears, filling the back of her mind. It was in her head she somehow knew. A note ringing in her mind, music in her soul.

The figure sighed contentedly in her ear. "Soon, my love... soon."

The fingers resumed their journey downward. Vala moaned aloud when they brushed the small tuft of hair over her sex. The moan turned to a cry as one finger slid effortlessly into her intimate center. Another finger found her core and began to work it with an easy rolling movement that soon had her crying out in desperate gasps.

Vala grasped at the hair of the figure behind her and pulled the lips hard to her neck. Her free hand reached up and joined her Mistresses hand that was fondling her breast. A feral growl escaped her as the hand at her breast gave her nipple a sharp twist.

"Give yourself to me, my love." The voice whispered into her soul.

Vala did and the note in her mind sang in response. With a strangled cry she went over her own edge and fell into a roiling sea of ecstasy. The hand at her breast turned her around and she came face to face with her Mistress as euphoria pounded through her veins. She got a brief glance of flawless skin, flashing grey eyes and a mass of dark, lustrous hair before red lips pressed to hers and she went over the edge again.

The fingers between her legs pushed in deeper and she cried out even louder. Her hands grasped at the woman before her and clung to her with a desperate abandon as she rode the waves of her passion.

Her Misreess broke their kiss and resumed kissing her neck allowing Vala to gasp out "Oh... yes..."

She felt the wet sucking kisses on her neck and then the voice whispered. "My Valamera..."

Vala felt her center constricting with another climax as her Mistress whispered, "My Love..."

The music rang in her soul...

Vala sucked in a gasping breath as her eyes snapped open. After a brief instant of confusion she sagged back in to the chair with a barely controlled moan of pleasure as the remnants of the dream induced climax flowed hotly through her veins. Small whimpers escaped her lips with each contraction of her sex as the waves of bliss continued on for several long moments before slowly receding. As the paroxysms faded and her center slowly released, she became aware of the wetness between her legs which was now spreading under her. A shiver went through her when she moved slightly and her nightgown slid across her hard, sensitive nipples.

It had been another one of the dreams. She shivered at the power and vividness of it as the afterglow continued to pulse through her veins. Breathing heavily feeling both violated and somehow perversely satisfied she wondered for the thousandth time what it all meant.

After she gathered her senses she sat up and looked out the window. The sun was just breaking over the horizon. Everyone would be getting up soon.

Vala pushed herself up out of the chair and walked outside into the cool autumn air. The crisp, freshness of it felt good and she exhaled fully then inhaled a deep breath, clearing the stale air from her lungs. She wished it was as easy to clear her mind.

Turning on her heel, she walked into the woods at the side of the house. A short distance into the wood was a small stream that Vala swam in whenever she could. The water came down from the nearby hills and was icy cold but it felt wonderfully refreshing to her as she splashed her face. Years of swimming in this very pond had steeled Vala to the cold water and given her a tolerance to it after a fashion. She could stay in the icy water far longer than anyone else she knew, even her father who usually had to climb out after just a few minutes except on the hottest of summer days.

A quick look around revealed no one in sight and she quickly removed her nightdress and placed it neatly on a nearby rock. Steeling herself, she dropped into a deep pool in the stream. The icy water hit her like a slap in the face and she came up spluttering and gasping for air. She could feel goose bumps immediately spring up all over her body as she pushed her long hair back out of her eyes but she did her best to ignore the cold. Kicking off the rocks she paddled to the center of the small pool and turned to float on her back. The leaves overhead were just starting to turn red at the edges and she knew it wouldn't be long till winter was hard on them. This may be one of her last times to swim before it became too cold for even her to bear.

As she floated, Vala's mind drifted aimlessly for a few minutes before finally coming back, as it always seemed, to her dreams. The image of the dark haired woman from her dreams hung before her, mysterious and beautiful.

It seemed odd to Vala that she should consider the woman beautiful but she did have to admit to herself that it was what she thought. Vala wondered exactly when it had been that she had started considering the woman beautiful. She knew it hadn't always been like this. When she had first began having the dreams she had been repulsed, even terrified by them. They were a horrible, depraved abomination of her mind and she had spent many a day praying in the village chapel trying to cleanse her mind of the images and thoughts.

But sometime over the last year or so the images had started changing in her mind. Or perhaps she admitted, her mind was changing around the images. It wasn't as if the images had become less shocking to her. In fact the images themselves became if anything, more wanton. But somehow they no longer seemed as depraved and scandalous as they had been. Indeed they seemed to become very erotic and sensual to her. She no longer felt guilty for the visions she had and began, much to her dismay and worry, to actually enjoy them and even long for them.

Many a dark night had passed when she lay awake at night, not wanting to fall asleep for the certain knowledge that the dreams would come and when they did, she would revel in them.

Vala wondered again if perhaps she really was some kind of an ill omen, an abomination. Or perhaps she was just a simple mad woman. She didn't feel like one, but was at a loss to explain her dreams and the lustful feelings that plagued her every night and even now during the day.

She tried again to recall when she had first noticed the changes but all the memories of the dreams seemed to fade into a patchwork in her mind's eye, melding into one continuous scene of wanton, saphic lust. At the memories Vala could feel a heat building in her core even as the icy water of the stream flowed over her. Without thought, her hand drifted gradually down the length of her stomach and gave a soft stroke to the sparse hair on her mount. At the touch she let out a gentle moan that was lost in the babble of the stream over the rocks. She pushed her hand down farther and with a building need pushed a finger inside herself with another, louder moan. She felt ripples of pleasure surge through her at the intimate entry. Of their own volition, her hips began to roll lewdly, making waves in the small pool. With building need, she pushed her finger in deeper...

"Vala!" Came a call from the direction of the house.

Reality snapped back into Vala and she snatched her fingers from between her legs as she floundered in the cold water. She came up spluttering and spitting out a mouthful of the frigid water as she pushed her now wet hair back out of her eyes.

"What's wrong with me?" She hissed to herself as she climbed out of the water and started pulling the woolen nightgown back over her dripping form. The heavy material stuck to her wet skin but thankfully was dark enough that it didn't become transparent when wet.

"Vala?" It was Adeline calling.

"By the stream." She answered.

A few moments later Adeline came around the bushes that surrounded the small pool. She was dressed and ready for her chores. Vala hadn't realized she had been in the water that long.

The younger girl smiled as if relieved. "I figured you were cleaning up when I didn't see you when I awoke, but you were gone much longer than usual. I started to think you might have drown or something."

"I'm fine. I just... well, I didn't sleep well and was just trying to wake up."

"In there?" Adeline said, pointing at the water. She shivered. "I don't know how you can stand that cold water. I shiver just thinking about it."

"It's refreshing, you should try it someday." Vala said, ringing out her hair.

"I have tried it. It's frigid and you're crazy." Adeline said. With a nod of her head towards the farmhouse she said, "I have breakfast all ready, are you hungry?"

Vala smiled a small, wry smile and thought that maybe her sister wasn't that far off. Walking back to the house behind Adeline she said, "Starving."

* * *