Forever Again Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

It was sometime in the depths of the night when Vala awoke. The room was dark and cold, the fire having burned down to glowing embers. She could see in what little moonlight came in through the small window the curly red hair of the twins as they lay curled up one on either side of her. One, she couldn't tell them apart in the darkness, had her head on Vala's shoulder and the other on her stomach. Carefully, so as not to wake them, she wriggled out from under the twins and covered them both with blankets. She added a few logs to the fire and then went out into the sitting room, added wood to that fire as well then sat on the couch with a blanket and watched the growing flames.

The dark still of the night is always when thoughts become most clear in the mind, or at least appear to at the time and Vala's thoughts now were deeply troubled. What in the world was happening to her, she wondered. She had taken over the minds of those two women as surely as the sun would rise. But how? Why? She asked herself these questions but in truth, a truth she wasn't sure she wanted to admit to herself, she already knew the answers, or at least some of the answer, the dreams. The dreams and her Mistress.

Yes, she knew the why, but not the how. How could she do these things? What had given her this power to control minds simply by speaking her will? Vala shivered but it had nothing to do with the chill in the air. She again thought, as she had many times before since this power started to show, that perhaps someone else was controlling her just as she was controlling those girls in the next room.

'Someone', she sniffed. Not 'someone', her Mistress. That nameless woman who came to her only in her dreams. Was she even real or just a figment of Vala's mind? Vala wasn't sure. Vala wondered not for the first time if she wasn't quietly going mad.

In the darkness of the night it all seemed so ridiculous. A beautiful woman that came to her only in her dreams and compelled her to seduce other women. And somehow this woman had given her an irresistible, honey coated voice to make those seductions possible? She must be mad.

Silently she stood and with the blanket wrapped tightly about her she padded back to the door of the bedchamber and cracked it open just enough to peek in. The fire was burning higher now and Vala could see the two sisters still sleeping peacefully. One of them had moved and they now lay curled together, one laying her head on the other's breast.

No, apparently she wasn't completely mad because it was actually happening. Those two beautifully young women were now hers to do with as she pleased. Somehow it was all real... somehow... somehow.

A pop for the fireplace startled Vala and she jumped, her movement making the door squeak. One of the twins stirred. Vala carefully closed the door and returned to the couch.

"I must be mad." Vala said to no one.

"No, you're not mad." Said a quiet, feminine voice from behind her.

Vala jumped up in fright, the blanket falling to the floor leaving her naked. "Who's there?!" she said not seeing anyone. "Show yourself!"

In the far corner of the room by the window a shadow seemed to detach itself from the wall and move towards her. "You're not mad my Valamera." Said the voice again.

With a gasp Vala recognized the voice. The recognition sent a thrill of fright as well as excitement coursing through her like electricity. "Mistress?"

The shadow moved closer, into the firelight. To Vala's startled mind it seemed as if the shadow was actually transforming before her eyes but she thought it must be a trick of the darkness and flickering light of the fire. As the shadow reached the side of the couch Vala could clearly see the familiar form she knew so well but had never actually seen with her waking eyes. It was the woman from her dreams, her Mistress.

"Yes my Valamera, it is me. I've finally come to you."

A violent trembling began to overtake Vala and she couldn't speak. "W... w... wh..." She stammered.

The woman stood before Vala and smiled warmly at her.

Looking into the woman's eyes, everything around Vala faded from view as she fell helplessly into their hypnotic depths. The only thing she could see was her Mistress. The woman was breathtakingly beautiful. Her pale grey eyes were a perfect match for a pale, smooth skin. The paleness of her eyes and skin was only accentuated by her pitch black hair and luscious red lips. She was the most beautiful woman that Vala had ever seen. She was even more beautiful in person than Vala had imagined in her dreams. Vala's heart swelled with a feeling of profound longing and love. "You..." Vala whispered.

"Yes?" The woman asked, her voice as smooth as oil on glass.

A thrill raced up Vala's spine as recognized that voice. Not just the voice but the quality of the voice. It was that same one that she used on the twins, and Rae, Inga and Else. That distant part of her mind realized that she was right to think it was being used on her as well but she felt, no she knew that she was powerless against it. And in truth she wasn't sure she wanted to resist.

Somewhere deep in the back of Vala's consciousness a single musical chord was struck. A single note singing softly in her mind, its tone soft and delicate but it rang true, resonating deep within her soul. Vala knew she had heard that chord before but its memory slipped elusively away from her.

"Who are you?" Vala found her voice at last. It sounded very small to her own ears.

The woman laughed demurely. The sound was like music to Vala's ears. "You will find out very soon my Valamera... soon. But not quite yet." She raised a hand and gently stroked Vala's cheek.

At the touch Vala moaned with pleasure. The contact was the purest of bliss. If Vala had been struck down at that moment she would have died the happiest woman in existence. The note in her mind sang louder.

"It has been so long Valamera. So very long. But now that I have found you again we will be together, forever." She leaned in and gave Vala a tender kiss on the lips.

Tears of joy flooded Vala's eyes and ran freely down her cheek. Her entire body trembled and with a deep longing as she flung her arms around her Mistress, returning the kiss with a desperate abandon. Her Mistress returned the kiss just as passionately. In the back of Vala's mind, the chord that was struck had begun to sing louder, its musical tone was both beautiful and powerful, its sound filling her heart with profound joy. It was a chord of familiarity, of experience, of knowing... she had done this before. Not the kiss specifically, she had certainly done that with enough other women lately. No, it was the feel of this particular woman, her Mistress, that somewhere deep in her soul, she knew. Tears of bliss burned down Vala's cheeks, this was right, it was meant to be this way, forever. "Mistress." She breathed. At the sound of the word the chord was struck again, louder this time and Vala moaned.

Finally after what seemed to Vala like far too short a time, her Mistress pulled back. "Soon my Valamera, soon." She said, moving her hand to the back of Vala's neck. Her thumb started to massage the tender spot just in back of Vala's ear, driving another moan from her lips. "Now you must rest." She said silkily as she moved to kiss the side of Vala's neck.

"Mistress..." Vala moaned softly, the tears of joy still flowing freely.

"Soon" Her Mistress said softly.

Another long moan of pleasure filled the room as Vala felt her Mistress's lips kissing the tender flesh of her neck. A familiar tightness began building rapidly in her center. Her pulse quickened and her breathing became labored as the feelings built. The chord resonated still louder, its beautiful tone spreading throughout her body even as it threatened to shatter her mind. Her eyes slid closed and the world around her faded. Teeth nipped the tender skin of her neck, gently at first then more insistently. Her moans turned to raged gasping then finally a cry as the tightness in her center gave in to total release. Rapture burned through her veins as she climaxed. At the moment she peaked she felt a sharp stab of pain in her neck. She cried out in surprise at the unexpected pain. But as soon as it had started the pain was gone, replaced with still more pleasure. The resonant chord in her mind was struck again, this time as if by a thunderbolt, her soul sang with the powerful, blissful chord. Her climax soared even higher and she screamed. Vala felt as if her very soul was being pulled out and twisted. On and on it went till Val though her mind would surely break. Nothing in her life had ever felt like this before, none of her previous lovemaking sessions, not even in her dreams had she experienced anything like this. She thought that she must be dying because nothing in life could be like this.

For what seemed like an eternity Vala's erotic torture went on. Feelings she couldn't begin to describe seared her body and mind from the inside out. Her throat was torn ragged from her screaming and her body was limp, powerless in the grip of her Mistress. She began to wonder if she would die here tonight, her life's energies drained from her by the erotic, magical touch of this woman, her Mistress. Still her Mistress held her, lips on her neck and still the note, high and pure, brilliant and clear, sang in her mind filling her soul.

As Vala's reserves slipped even further away part of her mind wondered if perhaps her Mistress actually was actually draining her life away, drinking in her very soul. She tried to grasp the thought, to move, to think but it was futile. Another spasm gripped her sex and she reveled in it. The darkness was consuming her but still the pleasure went on and on until finally unable to take any more her conscious mind faded out.

In the silent darkness of Vala's mind, the note sang on.

* * *

With a gasp Vala sat bolt upright. Sweat coated her nude body and the cold air prickled her skin. She stared wildly around the room, eyes wide with unreasoning panic. Her eyes fell on Branwen and Greta both staring at her nervously.

"Mistress?" One of them, Branwen she thought, asked tentatively.

Vala sucked in several ragged gasps of the cool air and closed her eyes. She opened them and looked around the room again. Gradually she got control of herself. She looked up at the twins and managed a smile. "It's... it's ok. I'm alright. It was just... just a dream."

"Are you sure Mistress?" Branwen tentatively brushed a few strands of hair away from Vala's forehead.

"Yes, I'm ok. It was just a dream." She shook herself. "Just a dream."

She looked at the two young women shivering in the cool morning air. Their slim bodies kindling a fire within her. With an iron will she suppressed the feelings. Both of you go in the other room and get dressed. You have duties to attend to."

"Yes Mistress." They said in unison.

"And Branwen, get me something to wear as well."

With a bow, Branwen said "Of course Mistress."

Once they were in the bedchamber Vala took another long calming breath. A dream. That was it, it must have been a dream. She raised her hand to the side of her neck. Nothing, no bite, no blood, no scar. But did it feel warm? No, she sighed, just a dream.

But... a distant voice in the back of her mind started to ask.

No, she insisted firmly, it was a dream. Her hand touched her neck again, it did feel warm and at her touch it tingled.

Had it?

No, no, no. A dream! She said to herself again. But it had been so... so... what? Frightening? Beautiful? Erotic? Vala wasn't sure.

Branwen came back in with a long blue velvet gown. Vala pushed thought of the dream from her mind as Branwen helped her get dressed. She had duties to attend to as well. The banquet was tomorrow evening and it wouldn't do to fail in her tasks now.

* * *

12