Forever Trusting Who We Are

Story Info
The story of the girl behind Nothing Else Matters.
2.3k words
4.17
9.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER I

September 1st. 1987

The "Monsters of Rock" tour was over, and Kristen couldn't have been happier. Her dream to live with James was finally about to come true. He'd been so busy in the last two months that she had barely seen him. The hefty task of detailing the living arrangements had been left entirely up to her. Through the days he was away, Kristen spent any free time conditioning the little house she picked out for them, with the hope he would like it. All he really mandated was a spare room for private rehearsal and recording. Much work still had to be done, but at least she had prepared the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen, just to give him a happy welcome in their new home. They talked on the phone the night before; he would be coming straight from the airport. She just hoped he would be in a fine mood. Long trips could turn him so grumpy sometimes, and she really wanted this first day in their home to be a happy memory. She slipped into his favorite dress, and began cooking a fine homey meal to welcome him back.

Flying from Berlin had been a nuisance. After his many trips, James still hadn't learned to sleep on a plane, not even when feeling exhausted or hung over, which he was. His head pounded all the way, and his unsteady stomach barely survived the heavy turbulence they met on the way back. Fuck, he really hated flying! Before leaving the airport, James talked the reluctant guys into having a couple drinks at the bar. Hopefully that would lighten his mood before he met up with Kristen.

An hour later, James double-checked the address in the paper, before stepping outside the cab onto Talbot Avenue. He stood outside a modest, one-floor house with a gable roof. The light was on and adrenaline rush ran throughout his body. [i]Kristen, baby.[/i] He walked carrying his suitcase and guitar and was about to ring the bell, but hesitated and reached for the doorknob instead. Finding it unlocked, he casually stepped inside. All of a sudden, he felt a warmth, including the irresistible aroma of food cooking. Then, through the large empty room, he found the image of his girl bending over an oven in the open kitchen, wearing her pretty blue floral dress. Her body was silhouetted by the light fabric, falling down, caressing her curvy legs. The complete sexy housewife image made him feel already at ease, not to mention aroused.

"Hoooney, I'm hooome!" he sang powerfully, with a wide smile, watching her jump in surprise.

"Oh, shit!" she yelled out, smiling back, while he chuckled, enjoying his little prank.

She watched him standing in the empty living room, messy hair, long sideburns, wearing his ragged jeans, blue flannel shirt, and leather jacket. He left his suitcase and guitar in the middle of the floor and rushed towards her. "You're finally here!" she said, almost in disbelief, and met him halfway. They stopped within inches. For some reason, their first minutes together always felt awkward after a long separation, much like they were strangers once again. They stood in silence, considering each other, just to jump into a firm hug. Neither noticed how slowly they drew close, eventually melting together in a shy, tender kiss. After that first one, came another and another, their heartbeats were sent racing, beneath their heaving chests. His hungry tongue seared her mouth passionately, and the touch of their bodies shot shivers along her spine. With their eyes still closed, he broke the kiss and ran his wet lips all the way up her neck, stopping at her earlobe, making her knees weak. He paused to whisper in her ear, "Did you miss me, baby?"

"You have no idea," she voiced softly, shivering all over. When her eyes opened, they focused on his hungry and demanding stare, which she met with the same intensity. She ran her fingers through his blond beautiful hair, and he moved his desperate hands down her back. He was happy she remembered how mad that stupid little dress drove him.

Quickly, she was swept up in his arms, and he was off, searching for the bedroom. As he walked through the first doorway on the left, James realized the room was for storage; a broom and some boxes and were lying in the dark. He kicked in a partially opened door, a few steps down the hall. Inside was another empty room. [i]Damn it![/i] He growled with little exasperation, and she couldn't help giggling a little, before taking her arm from his neck and signaling a door at the other end of the hall. Taking firm steps, James walked to the dimly lit room, and after roughly tossing his captive on the bed, he got rid of his jacket and fell on top of her, biting her lip. His lust took over, and his hands ran under her dress, from the back of her knees... to her butt... and further to the bottom of her shoulder blades. Unclasping Kristen's bra fueled her longing, and it continued as he cupped her breasts in his hands and gently twisted her aroused nipples. She felt a surge, as he slowly moved a hand from her breast, caressed all the way to her hips, got hold of her little panties, and tugged them off. He even tickled the sole of her feet, making her tremble.

Full of passion, she used all her might to roll over and on top of him. She tore off her dress and bra, herself, and then began to slowly unbutton his blue flannel shirt. He laid back, his messy hair spilled on the bed, his blue eyes scanning her intensely, while he played with her breasts. When his torso was exposed, she bent over to leave a trail of wet kisses from his neck to his belly button, all the while unbuttoning his pants. Moving violently, James gripped her wrists and forced her down, their naked torsos touching for the first time. He rammed his tongue into her mouth in an erotic kiss, growling into her throat, taking her breath away. Leaving her all smitten on the bed he got up to get rid of his clothes, as she watched him lying on her back, desire burning in her eyes. "Oh, God!" she whispered with anticipation.

Once naked he crept over her, getting a grip of her wrists again, and placing her arms over her head with one strong hand. With one knee he parted her legs, gently resting his body on top of her. Half erect, the head of his penis pressed against her clit, rubbing it. Assaulting her mouth again, his free hand caressed her body, driving her insane and wet. Tearing from her lips, he ran his tongue from her chin down her neck, whispering to her skin, "Look what you do to me, looking so pretty for me." He teased one nipple, licking it playfully, as his hand toyed with the other one. Then he used his mouth to suck it more roughly. It hurt Kristen slightly, just enough to make her arch her back and moan.

"Oh, James..." His shaft had already aroused her clit, which pulsed with agonizing longing. He kept feasting on her breasts, and took his hand down to explore her with his fingers. The touch of her wetness made him groan with desire, feeling his cock grow bigger and harder. He drank of the look of her body, of her flushed face, framed by her dark brown curls, and her misty eyes. A long sigh filled his chest, and he spread her legs wider with his knees; guiding his dick into her slit.

Leaning face to face, she could feel his golden locks brush her cheeks softly, his eyes intensely fixed to hers. He pushed himself into her for the first time, and her moan of pleasure was silenced her by his feral kiss. Slowly, he began to thrust himself inside her once again, as she molded her body to his, wrapping her legs around him. Both started panting, while immersed in the pursuit of ecstasy. She tried to cling to him in passion, but he renewed his grip on her wrists. He was in charge; she was his, and he was going to set the rhythm of the dance they'd follow. He slowed a bit, just to lick her nipples again, intensifying the pleasure she was receiving. Suddenly he gave her a hard thrust that made her scream, and let go of her hands to roll her over, on top of him. He took her face in his hands and drew her closer to kiss her tenderly, her breasts brushing his chest lightly. The combination of her ecstatic gaze, her short, warm breath, and the softness of her lips just ignited his twisted passion.

"Fuck, babe!" he hissed, tightening one hand around her wrists again, he pulled her arms behind her back with a tough movement, making her back arch painfully, as he began to thrust into her violently. He was filled with vigor at the sight of her elongated neck, parted lips, and breasts moving back and forward with the motion of his strokes. She could feel him deep inside her,and her clit being rubbed by the base of his cock.

"Ooooh," Kristen let out a deep wail as her orgasm began; he pulled her down further to get closer to her breasts. Placing the tip of his tongue on her right nipple, he let their rocking motion do the licking, as he began to move faster and deeper into her. James felt her tightening around his cock, which brought him to the brink, and with a hard groan he grabbed her left nipple between his teeth and began to suck it wildly. She cried with a little pain, but her body was immersed in the waves of pleasure that ran from between her thighs and spread down her legs. She was in oblivion.

About to erupt inside her, he rolled her on her back, his whole body wanting to fuse with her, own her completely. Her arms trapped under her body, she felt his grip clamp down on her ass. He slid her in, closer to him, to get deeper thrusts, harder and faster. His sweaty cheek rested on hers, and she could feel his hard breath in her ear; his untamed hair lay across her face. He sensed her desperation and felt her muffled moans against the side of his neck. "Mmm... harder!" she screamed. James grunted, squeezed and spread her ass, and pumped wildly inside her wet pussy. Her cum ran down his shaft as it swelled, stretching her, and then with a hot eruption he came. His body trembled on top of her, and he slowed his pace, still sloshing in and out of her lazily. The last spasms of pleasure felt incredible. His mouth wet and cold found hers and sealed the encounter with a deep kiss.

Finally James slipped out of her and rolled on his back, still panting, next to her. Taking her hand in his, he placed it over his heart. It pounded hard inside his chest. She twisted her body to lay her head on his shoulder, a silly grin on her face. "You like this rough shit, don't ya?" he smirked, quite pleased with himself.

She gave him a really naughty smile and replied, "Couldn't you tell I hated it? I think you should try again... and again... and again, till you get it right," then giggled and snuggled alongside him. His chest exploded with a loud laugh. "Shut up, I'm the [i]master[/i] here!" he claimed, as he gave her a light spank. Suddenly both noticed the haze that filled the room and the acrid smell of burnt meat came to their attention. She jumped up shouting, "Oh, no- the fucking chicken!" and ran to the kitchen, just ahead of his loud laugh.

It was too late; she turned the flame down and opened the oven door to unleash a cloud of dark smoke that made her cough. Waving a place mat, she began to ventilate the room. He stood with crossed arms in the threshold, shaking his head and smiling at the scene. She approached him with an ashamed look on her face. "Sorry, guess now all I can feed you is potato salad and bread."

He tilted her chin up with a finger and gave her a soft kiss. "You are a disgrace..." and added, "well what was my dessert?"

She smiled and exclaimed, "Chocolate pudding!" He laughed and hugged her close, just to try and tickle her. She just escaped his grip, giggling, when her face lit up with a wicked smile. "In the bathtub?"

A few minutes later they were relaxing inside the warm water. James leaned back, touching her chest. His messy wet head nested in the curve of her neck, his long legs crossed, resting in the opposite end of the bathtub. The tub was really too small for the both of them. She was massaging him gently with a sponge while feeding him small spoonfuls of pudding from time to time. He felt relaxed and drowsy being pampered in the warm water. Only the soft caress of her floating breasts kept him somewhat alert. She kept filling the sponge with warm water and soap, taking ample time cleaning his chest, arms and shoulders. She thought it would be fun to bite his shoulder and trace her tongue all the way up the side of his neck to suck his earrings. Then in his ear, she softly asked him to bend forward so she could run the sponge along his back, and, as he complied, she noticed the fading trail of nail marks on his back. Her heart sank with the realization that he had been with another woman while he was away.

TBC