All Comments on 'Forgetting Everything'

by lipstickandligature

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
pdv990pdv990almost 12 years ago
Wonderful

A beautifully written story, that comes as close as anything I've ever read to describing how it works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
VERY NICE

I love this story, and how she used him and whipped him. Nicely written.

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
Another 5***** piece

A most enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Best I've Read Yet

Unlike almost every other femdom story I've read, this read much more like a deeply romantic connection between two people than a mindless fantasy. It was very well-written, and I appreciated that the acts performed could not be interpreted as abuse or rape. The brief post-coital part was very touching, and made it clear that the relationship was trusting, mutually enjoyable, and based on love. It is rare to find a femdom story like this, and I'm glad I found it. I think you did a wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the story

I love this story because it's so true. It's a terrible thing that there are so many strong and beautiful submissive men that fear other people's opinions. I hate how women submissives are seen a strong and brave feminists but submissive men must deal with persecution. I have had the pleasure if meeting submissive men who are strong and brave and confident in there position, but to often men are made to feel inferior and insufficient because of there submissiveness. In my opinion nothing is more attractive then a submissive man who lives to serve others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To the curb!

Kick her quickly. And find someone who might actually love and respect you.

amandastarr56amandastarr56about 11 years ago
A refreshing read

It's rare to see a femdom story with such intimacy and emotional realism. Thank you and keep up the good work!

yesterdayman984yesterdayman984almost 11 years ago
What a tease

A really well measured tease - each story builds up to the inevitable, and as yet unanswered question - how far will she go - and it's that tease that keeps you hooked. I look forward to being teased for a little longer yet !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This just proves

that there's no such thing as a caring Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Choke, gag, barf.

Stand up. Break your foot off in her ass and throw her out. End of problem. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Then Sven moved out

She came home and he was gone, lock, stock and barrel. Because who really wants a bitch for a girlfriend?

LeCoqSportifLeCoqSportifover 8 years ago
My dreams in prose

Where can I find a girl like mimi I need a gentle loving domme in my life so badly to treasure me and fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gotta love a bookcase.

Gorgeous submissive man AND a bookcase. What more could a girl ask for. Really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somewhat difficult to use a “safe word” when gagged ! She obviously doesn’t care that much.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Writing is fine, only a couple of spelling & grammatical mistakes, so all ok ?

Not really, no safe words or signals. She purports to love him but coldly, sadistically beats him. Just another misandrist bitch getting her jollies inflicting pain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous