All Comments on 'Forty-nine Candles...'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

What a sweet, funny, beautiful story. And if she ever calls Marco, I want to read about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Great story that I couldn't put down. Would love to hear more of her exploits when she and Marco get together.

coloradoexilecoloradoexileover 9 years ago
Great work, Tara

You are sure on a roll! Between this and your Sargent Mike story, you've got some of the best submissions out there! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
:))))) wow

this story has absolutely everything in it for an 11 what is really great is that the age of characters is one that is never written of we seem to fade away in favour of 20 something's the best compliment an author can have is more please

Caed99Caed99over 9 years ago
All of the above

Hoping she plucks up the courage to call marco, if she doesn't marco will ask the cabbie and find her !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Illustrated?

Hardly qualifies as an illustrated erotic story for picturing a cake with candles. Kind of missing the point.

OscineMajorOscineMajorover 9 years ago
Great Story

A really good story. Almost all of the stories classified as "Mature" on this site are May & December. It is wonderful to find a good story featuring an almost middle aged couple. I believe this is the first of your stories I have seen. For one who has already experienced more than 49 candles it is now too late at night to go back to check your list. I shall do it tomorrow. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES