Forward to the Stars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course captain, though I would have advised against such a course of action." The Atherian said. "Also the modifications have been completed to your communications probe, it will be launched as soon as there is enough power to activate more work droids to burrow a passage to the river channel."

**********

As Brian entered engineering Athena was waiting for him. "You might have told Atherian to hold off on waking me until you were done with the first one but I woke up faster than it counted on."

Brian smiled at the mischievous of Athena's voice. "Whatever! As long as you're here for the second one, that's when I'll need you. Since this as good a time as any Athena here's what I'll have need for you to do. When my plans on conquering the galaxy are underway there will be people that will talk then there will be people that will both talk and try to put talk into action. I need you to play the part of a dumb little beastie that only knows how to get fucked by her master. MOST will ignore you wherever you go so you'll be able to help listen and find people of the second group. Will you do this?"

Athena looked at Brian. "So that's why you had my intelligence increased, to make me a spy that if and when need be take over a renegade ship."

"The intelligence was needed and deserved anyway, but the rest, yeah for the most part. Any so called pleasure beasts will be multipurpose. As long as they're mine anyway." Brian said over his shoulder as he walked toward the first fusion generator.

As the second generator was warming up to operating temperatures he noticed how badly he stank. "Atherian is there a cabin that is big enough for two person showers and not to mention a bed close by?"

"Yes captain, two decks up and three corridors down, I'll have the droid show you the way." Atherian informed him.

**********

As Brian and Athena entered the cabin Brian turned to the droid. "Atherian when power levels are up to standard for only two generators and the batteries are back to full, I want a full and as complete scan of the immediate area as possible. See if there is a cavern or something close by. If there isn't, I'll need to do up plans for a base. I'm sorry but with three major hull breaches this ship will probably never be space worthy again. So for the bulk of of our main base, the base will be built around this ship and incorporated into the bases' construction. When we have a shipyard in orbit we'll construct a space worthy ship for you to inhabit and fill this ship with a base AI."

"Thank you captain. I shall leave the two of you alone until you have need of me, or one of the several projects have been completed enough that I need further instruments." Said the AI.

"Yeah that'd be great." Brian said before turning his attention back to Athena. "Now Athena lets see about getting showered and some sleep before things get hectic around here"

"Are you sure you're going to get it down enough to allow us to sleep?" Athena asked rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Well, if you're really in that much need of a fucking I'm sure I can find the time before I fall asleep." Brian said as he made his way to the bathroom stripping out of his jeans that he wore.

As Brian was adjusting the water temperature as he preferred, Athena finished stripping out of the ship suit that she wore and slipped into the shower as well. "Do we wash each other or do I wash us both?" She asked as she ground her crotch against the back of his leg and rubbing her tits against the back of his neck and upper back.

Brian looked back at Athena as she tried to cool the burning in her body and sighed. "Well you were meant to be a sex toy foremost so I guess we'll have to keep that in mind in all you're asked to do huh?" He said as he rubbed his hand between her legs. "Aw is my little horsie in heat? Does she need to be mounted, HMM?"

Athena did her best in the shower stall to get on her hands and knees and present her sex to her master. "Please master, mount your filly make her a mare, make her YOUR mare, please let me feel your searing hot seed fill my cunt. Let me feel your cock in my cunt and not my ass like that little bastard who couldn't figure out where it went."

"Oh don't worry about that Athena, your going to feel me in your throat when I finally fuck you but first things first we BOTH need a shower no matter how bad we both need a good fuck. It really will make it feel better Athena." Brian said rubbing Athena's back as she reluctantly started to rise. As she was about to get off her knees Brian stopped her. "While you're like that let me wash your upper half, while you wash my lower half."

"Yes master." Athena nearly shouted as she happily grabbed for the soap. She eagerly washed his cock as much to feel what she hoped would soon cool the burning in her body as much to wash her master.

As they finished their shower Athena was in a heat fog "PLEASE master!" She begged as he dried her back. "Please just fuck me, I just need you to fuck me."

Brian just smiled as Athena became more and more incoherent, as he guided her to the bed. "Down on your hands and knees Athena." As she moved to obey he ran his hands along her side. "You know Athena now I really do kind of wish I at least felt your tits while you were still a horse, that way Id know if your new ones are an improvement." He said as he moved his hand to stroke her leg, as he stroked her leg he gently moved her tail out of the way so that her sex came into view.

"Mmm beautiful, did you know that Athena?" He asked as he stroked the tender swollen lips, as he stroked he noted that she was getting wetter and wetter and as she got wetter he caught a smell that nauseated his stomach. Knowing that he knew that smell and taking a guess that Atherian had something to do with it he knelt and licked deep into her cunt. "ATHERIAN!! Next time you want to enhance a female do NOT use WINTERGREEN!!! Oh well something for later." He said as he went back taking his pleasure from eating out the eager willing cunt in front of him.

"YES master OH YES!" Screamed Athena as she ground her crotch into Brian's face. "OH GOD OOH PLEASE NOT THAT!" As he off left licking her cunt and bit down on her pucker asshole and started rimming her. "OH GOD ANYTHING BUT THAT!" She protested as he continued to bite down on her ass and stick his tongue as deep as he could into her ass. She sighed as he released his hold on her ass and then gasped as he roughly grabbed her hip rolling her onto her back.

He pushed his face as deep into her sex as he could so he could get feel of her on his tongue and into his mind, DAMN how he loved getting his face in a crotch! The feeling NEARLY rivaled actual down and dirty 'shove the bitch into the mattress as you fuck her senseless' sex, the total abandonment of all reason and care, the sex that only those that love and know the feel of each others' bodies can truly understand. His attack on Athena's crotch was suddenly (and as far as he was concerned, rudely) interrupted by her climax. Her scream of pleasure was all the warning he had before she grabbed his head and pulled it into direct contact with her burning flesh, as she bucked and whinnied in the throws of her orgasm. As she came down from her orgasm induced high she dropped into the blissful nothingness of unconsciousness.

After Brian had regained his composure from the experience he resettled Athena lengthwise on the bed as he was pulling the blanket up Atherian spoke up. "Captain, a suitable tunnel has been cleared for the probes, your orders?"

"OK then lets give Tina a call, I'll need to give you a bit of a map on where to send it." As he sat a table to outline the directions of where the probe was sent to orders were for the probe that had the replicator installed were also elaborated on.

"Captain both probes have been launched with their cloaks activated." Atherian intoned after several minutes had elapsed. "The communications probe has arrived at sufficient height for communications to be affective. Analysis of the axial tilt suggests midday."

"Good lets get this show started." As he dialed Tina's number on the handset that he was provided he couldn't help but laugh. "And with this simple act it all begins!" As the phone rang on and on he started to get a bit worried but the worry was quickly replaced with a cold gut twisting longing as he heard Tina's 'HELLO?' OK he told himself no turning back now! "Shut up and don't say anything, just listen!......."

12