All Comments on 'Found Out Ch. 01'

by Lonicd

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 15 years ago
HOT! HOPE YOU FIND A BIG LONG COCK!!

Can't wait for the next installment. You go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
keep going

Good start cannot wait to read more, in fact wish I could be the guy to pick you up.

AlwaystiffAlwaystiffover 15 years ago
Read while wearing my stockings and loved it

I do wish you write another chapter. Hope you leave some lipstick stains on a few hard cocks

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerover 15 years ago
Love it

I love any story where the girl gets to wear boots. I hope she keeps them on for the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SO Awesome..

Love this story, it's so awesome..why no part 2, hell I'd love a mini series of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please continue with part 2

Can't wait for the next chapter. I can relate to Brenda as I too dress up. I wish my wife would be understanding like yours and help me with my female persona. Please continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I understand

I began dressing as a girl at the age of 11 using my sister's clothing.I had already became fasinated with cocks. I took every opportunity possible to take a look at them. It was becoming very clear to me that I enjoyed the thought of being queer. I made it a point to have my two uncles, both a year or so older than me, catch me dressed. The site gave both an immediate hard on which they took out of their pants and insisted that I suck them off, something I didn't hesitate for one second doing. I very quickly became their full time bitch that would suck them and give them my "pussy". Don't need to say that I was one happy whore. As time went by I got them to pimp me out to their friends, relatives or any cock that wanted some ass. I lived every day as a woman, a woman wanting to be fucked. My family wasn't very happy with my choices in life but at the age of 17 I left home and really didn't have much contact with them for a number of years. I don't regret one second of my life choices. I'm a cum slut fucking whore bitch and proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I started cross dressing when mom dressed me in her outfits at 12 to maesure the hems on her skirts. I was hooked when she started putting her cashmere and angora sweaters on me. I continued to wear her cloths to be close to her. I haven't stopped. Just have to get larger outfits. Ebay and a loving relationship with mom..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please continue the story

I really wish you would continue the story. This is a great start and really sets the mood and the tone for a CD (who is just like me) to get fucked and to suck a big cock (just like I do).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another bitch is born

nice story. keep up the great work. growing up I was home alone most afternoons. I'm still not quite sure of the reason but I began wearing my mother's clothing, makeup, etc. It could be because although I wasn't a teenager yet I wanted to be a whore just like her.I spent many hours watching her getting fucked and sucking their cocks. It really turned me on especially as I grew older. Things got to the point where after her tricks left I moved in and sucked the cum out of her pussy. She wouldn't let me fuck her nor would she suck my cock. Some of her regular tricks realized what was happening and let me blow them. I immediately knew that cum was to be my food of choice. I invited some of her guys to drop by during the day. once they did I began taking it up the ass in addition to blowing them.Next came the crossdressing. I used her clothing, makeup and all of the other things needed to look like a whore. Things went well until early one afternoon as I was being ass fucked she walked in on the scene wanting to know what was going on. I made it clear that I had decided to become a cock whore and had been doing cocks for a number of months and wasn't going to stop for her or anyone else. she accepted it and things have gone great for some time.

davefoley1962davefoley1962almost 11 years ago
more more more

Looking forward to seeing where our little lady ends up. Solid writing, and can't wait for the follow-up.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
can't wait for the next chapters

This story is a fantastic start. I can't wait for the next chapters. I can relate to Brenda as I too dress up. I wish my wife would be understanding like yours and help me with my female persona. I would love to go out in public with my wife and her boyfriend. I also want her to fuck me with her big strap-on dildo. I also want her boyfriend to feed me his big cock and to fuck my man-pussy deep and hard while my wife watches.

Please continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Totally lame, nothing happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous