Four for the Handyman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

"Two small lessons." I raised one finger. "A pet eats what is put before her, want is not in the equation." I pointed the finger at the food and milk in front of her. She started, slowly, to bend back down and I raised a second finger. "Secondly." I took her plate and scrapped the scraps into her untouched milk, taking the bowl and setting it on the floor near the counter. "Pride, for a Pet especially, will lead you astray. Finish your dinner, my pet." I ordered softly, unmistakably. With Karen and Susan watching from the living room she climbed from her stool, unsteady, sore and tired. She lowered herself to her knees; bending cautiously down until her she almost dropped into her bowl face first. It was as awkward as eating from the plate had been, using just a mouth where hands and implements were typical, but compared to the obvious discomfort of sitting on the belt, bending against the stiff leather and bulky lock, it was positively easy, and in moments she had slurped up the last of the milk and eaten the food. She looked up at me, almost too tired to lift back up from bowl level.

"Wasn't that easier? Less painful?"

"Yes, sir..." she whispered.

"Then what kept you from doing it in the first place?" There were two real possibilities, I figured. She could blame me for making her think I wanted her to sit...

"Pride, my owner." She whispered. I'd broken her, at least for tonight. I helped her stand, kissing her cheek.

"Very good, pride." I smiled softly. "Some lessons you have to learn for yourself." I knew she still held some hope of release from the belt... false hope, sadly. I took a washcloth and cleaned her face, then her knees.

"Stand here until I call for you. " I instructed kindly. "Relax as best as you can." I left her then to help move furniture, clean up candles and firepit, until the living room was restored to normal. The free girls shot glances at Marie once in a while, Karen drifting by once or twice to tweak a nipple, but other than that they tried to focus on other things, eventually turning on the TV, while I kept a watch on Marie out of the corner of my eye. Eventually I joined the ladies on the couch, trying to relax into the show while Karen stroked my cock softly, and Susan ran her hand up my leg possessively.

"If I'd known how much fun they were having downstairs I wouldn't have undressed so quick..." she told Karen, leaning across from me.

"Its hot, isn't it? Freaky but hot... not sure I want to get too mixed up."

I saw Marie sway dangerously, eyes drooping; I stood, extricating myself from the duo, snapping my fingers sharply. Marie snapped awake and looked to me, where I pointed at my feet. She walked over slowly, carefully and I sat down again between the other two.

"You may curl up at my feet and enjoy the show." I offered kindly.

"Sitting is... painful." She replied slowly. I had thought on her side, but I could see her point.

"I suggest kneeling then, something you should get used to, my pet."

But I had spoiled the relaxed mood. I should have called it off, called it a night rather than trying to bring the Deal into it, neither Karen or Susan relaxed or spoke for several minutes with Marie kneeling by my feet, leaning back awkwardly to relax as best she could against my leg. After ten minutes, I thought she'd be drifting off again, but she spoke.

"I... have to pee." See? The belt was a wonderful tool, making her dependent upon me for the most basic 'pet' functions, like being let out. I stood, and she clambered to her feet, still awkward, still tired, but getting better. She acted as sore as I had felt earlier, as sore as I still felt from time to time after. Instead of up the stairs, however, I led her out back again, the sun fat and heavy and low in the sky. It was later than I'd realized... a very busy day. When we reached the pool she braced her hands against the side, spreading her legs as wide as she dared, without my asking. The lock on the belt had two positions, I only had to remove the center strap pulling the small dildos from her body wetly and, with little prompting she peed once more, almost exactly as before. Ad almost exactly as before I wiped her clean with the sponge, though this time I re-girded her loins right after and led her back in the house and upstairs to her bedroom.

"Think you can sleep, my pet?" I asked softly.

"Like the dead... sir." She mumbled, though she turned so her cuffs faced me. I ignored that and led her into her room and helped her lay face down on the bed, a pillow propped under her hips.

"My shoulders..." she whined softly. "And what if I need to pee in the night?"

"Hold it as long as you can, then come wake me so I can let you out. Or... pee your bed like a bad pet." She whimpered softly but didn't argue as I turned out her light, leaving her door wide open.

I went back down stairs, I had some minor work to do, I promised Susan that I hadn't forgot her, and she headed upstairs. Karen lingered a bit longer, but never said a word, just watched me, shuddering delicately on occasion before she too headed up.

I was tired, understand, it had been a long tiring day and I had a lot of hard sex waiting upstairs that I wasn't sure I was up for, though my cock wasn't totally against the idea. I finished up my minor projects, satisfied with my work and headed upstairs for Susan's room.

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers