Four Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

"How about you?" He said to the smallest woman whose name he had forgotten.

"I'm........not doing it," Alice said as she moved backwards until her hips crashed into the wall.

Jack grinned and held his hand out to Betty. She was the tallest and thinnest one and had a nice round ass.

"How long do we.........you know.....dance?" Betty's shaky voice asked as she moved into the room with Jack.

"Three minutes," Cindy said. "That's about the time for an average song."

As soon as the door closed all four women moved over to listen.

"I forgot your name," Tom said as he took both of her trembling hands in his and pulled her thin frame into his stout one.

"Bet....ty," she whispered as her navel area pushed against his swollen manhood. His large hands moved behind her back and gently pressed into the soft flesh under her waistline.

"Do you want to take off the robe?" Jack whispered. He could hear her labored breathing against his neck.

"I shouldn't," Betty said feeling lightheaded. But, his body moved back from hers and pulled apart the terrycloth belt before opening the front. She felt the cooler air and his eyes on her pink breasts above the too small bra cups and lower to the almost white skin over her bikini bottom. She felt the robe fall from her shoulders onto the cold tile floor below. A few seconds later her almost naked body meshed once again into his.

Now that the robe was gone Jack's fingers roamed up and down Betty's thin back. He wanted so much to touch her beautiful ass but didn't want to scare her away. "You can touch me too," he whispered. "No one but us will know."

Betty heard his words but her fingers were frozen on his upper back. Finally after about ten seconds she moved them around to his upper back and pressed hard into his muscular flesh. His penis was now so hard it was causing some discomfort pressing into her soft stomach. It had to be twice the size of her husband's tool.

"TWO MINUTES TO GO!" Cindy yelled through the door.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Jack whispered.

"I shouldn't....," she said again not really meaning it. She closed her eyes and moved her head back offering him her quivering lips. He took his time lightly rubbing over her soft lips until her mouth opened slightly. His tongue slithered into her mouth and felt her mouth opening to welcome the intruder inside. "It's been so long," she thought as their tongues intermingled. It was then that his fingers moved down over her hips until he was cupping both of her buttocks. "Ohhh!" She moaned. Her eyes opened and she looked into his as she rammed her tongue back into his mouth and pulled his chest into her soft breasts.

Jack knew he had pressed a button that had set her desires in motion. She had not complained about his hands on her ass so he decided to check out her small but firm chest. His lips remained locked onto hers while his body moved back just enough for him to get his right hand up until he held her left tit in her palm. One swift pull of the cup and her naked breast was his to caress and massage.

"Please.....," Betty said when her lips pulled back. One part of her wanted him to touch her nakedness but the other wanted him to stop. The former won out. Her head snapped back when his mouth dropped and sucked in her very firm brown nipple. Before she could stop him his right hand slowly slid downward to her navel and then below until the fingers pulled out her bikini bottom. He peeked downward to see a large forest of dark brown curly hairs guarding her married pussy.

"Don't.........please...," Betty whispered when his middle finger snaked through the underbrush until it pushed into her inferno.

"ONE MINUTE TO GO!" Cindy yelled.

Jack knew she really didn't want him to stop so he took a hold of her bikini bottom and pushed them swiftly downward until they stopped at her ankles. He looked straight ahead at her hairy love nest and jabbed his long pink tongue into the jungle until he tasted her love nectar.

The room was now spinning for Betty. It all had happened so quickly. A few minutes ago she was thinking about dancing with another man and now this same man's tongue was licking across her raised clitoris.

"THIRTY-SECONDS!" Came the warning.

"Jack," Betty said as her frail arms moved under his armpits and pulled upward.

Jack thought she wanted to quit and get dressed but it was far from it in her mind. "Please forgive me," she whispered thinking about her husband as her fingers pulled out to the waistband of his trunks as the other hand dove in and pulled out his nine inch hard-on.

"You beast," she whispered as both hands explored his shaft. As one hand stroked him the other cupped his sac of jewels.

"TEN SECONDS!"

"I wish we had more time," Betty giggled as she let go of the one-eyed monster and quickly pulled her bottom up over her dripping bush. She watched the monster go back into its cave and leaned forward to lightly kiss his lips. "Thank you." She turned, opened the door and walked out. The door closed behind her.

"What happened?" The other four women wanted to know.

"Nothing," she lied. "We just danced."

A few seconds later the door opened and only Jack's hand emerged. "Next."

*****

"Why don't you stick with us?" Anna asked the young newlywed while they walked down the long dock to the area where the taxi stand was.

"I don't want to be a bother," Kim said happy to be with someone in a strange place. She wanted to buy some presents for her parents and friends back home but was afraid to be taken advantage off in the stores.

"You're not a bother," Anna said patting her on her uncovered shoulders. The sundress she was wearing had an elastic band stretched over her firm mounds and across the back. She didn't realize the girl had a sunburn until Kim pulled away.

"Ahh. I should have told you about my sunburn," Kim said. "I was only out under the sun for less than an hour."

"The sun is more powerful down here," Bill said. "You should put some lotion on it."

"I've put some on as best as I could," Kim said smiling. "My husband hasn't been much help."

"I have some lotion in my purse so maybe I can help you when we get into town," Anna said as a taxi pulled up in front of them.

"That would be nice," Kim smiled. She moved into the back seat after Anna and was surprised that Bill squeezed in next to her. She tried to keep her sundress pulled down but she had to put her knees upward on the hump in the middle of the floor.

"Wow your legs are bright red too," Anna said looking at the exposed bright red thighs. She smiled realizing she would possibly help put some lotion on the girl's legs as well.

"I know...," she blushed realizing both Anna and Bill was looking at her exposed thighs. The driver wanted to get them to town quickly so he could return and get more passengers from the ship so he sped around the first corner which moved Kim's body hard into Bill's. She had nothing to grab onto so her full chest smashed against his arm and shoulder. "Sorry," she blushed again. The taxi took an opposite turn which pushed both her and Bill to the other side. This time his wrist pressed firmly into her covered ass cheeks.

Bill wanted to tell the driver to slow down because it was dangerous however it was giving him pleasure of feeling the young girl's body against his. He slowly pulled his hand from under her ass when the cab straightened. "Ooops," he grinned. When she turned back to the front her dress was now inches over her exposed basic white panties. As she reached down to cover herself the cab turned again which sent her into Bill again. She reached down to push against his body but her hand instead moved into his crotch. She didn't realize she was holding his hard-on until she touched the spongy ridge on the crown. "Oh GOD!"

Anna glanced over Kim's body and saw the girl jerk her hand off the top of Bills fly. "Don't worry about it," she whispered. "We will be there soon."

Kim was so embarrassed but knew it was useless to try to keep her dress down or to prevent her body from pressing into both Anna and Bill's. Just touching their bodies like this was causing some serious sensual problems between her legs because her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. They all three were laughing while their bodies moved one way and then another. Bill kept putting his hand under Kim's ass each time they leaned Anna's way knowing the girl had to know he was doing it on purpose. Her dress was now so high that he turned his palm upright and felt her bare ass cheeks when she sat on it. Finally the taxi stopped and they looked out at all the shoppers walking by. Kim immediately pushed down her dress and Bill indiscreetly pulled his hot fingers from under her ass.

The sexual tension in all of them was very high as they exited the taxi and headed down the street to the shops.

*****

"The best spot is over here," Maria said to the older couple. Her heart was racing as she imagined what could soon be happening. She put the cooler on the sand and watched as Tom and Kate spread out the blanket. "I'll leave you two alone."

Kate moved over to the young girl and smiled. "You're welcome to stay if you want." It was obvious what Kate was offering.

Maria felt her knees get weak as her eyes dropped to Kate's wonderful long hard nipples. She didn't realize that Tom was behind her until his fingers moved gingerly over her neck and down to the top button on her shirt. Her eyes closed as he released that button and the next one before Kate pulled open the knot she had made with the shirt tails. It was Kate who released the last two buttons and Tom who pulled the shirt off her bare shoulders and chest.

"You are so beautiful," Kate whispered when she saw Maria's tiny little breasts and gumdrop nips.

"They are so small," Maria said while looking at Kate's full ones.

"They are wonderful," Kate giggled as she took Tom's hands from her shoulders and pulled them down over her young mounds until he cupped them. "Don't you think so honey?"

"They feel wonderful," he said rubbing his large thumbs across the hard tips. As he caressed her Kate released Maria's shorts and pushed down the wet zipper. The wet material stuck to her body as Kate pushed them down over her tiny pair of pink thongs. Maria grabbed the side straps to hold them up while the shorts moved down and off her legs.

"Can I leave them on for now?" Maria whispered. She felt embarrassed to be the only one naked.

"Of course but now you have to undress me," Kate giggled as she turned around to allow Maria to pull the strings on the side of her bikini and then pushed the thin covering down over her pink ass cheeks. Kate turned and stood naked in front of the nervous girl. "Have you even been with another woman?"

"Yes..................once," Maria whispered. "But you are so much prettier."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No........," Maria quickly answered. "I've only done it once and he was a lot........smaller...," She said while turning to look at the large bulge in Tom's trunks.

"Go ahead take them off," Kate whispered as she moved her soft breasts up into Maria's soft back. She looked over the girl's body as the girl took Tom's waistband in her trembling fingers and pushed downward until his hard cock popped straight out at her. She jumped back slightly and they all laughed.

Tom kicked his trunks off and waited for Kate's next instruction since she was calling the shots.

"May we take off your panties now?" Kate whispered in Maria's ear. As much as she wanted to see and touch the girl's pussy she also wanted to see the cute round butt under the thong.

"Yessss," Maria giggled. She looked down as Tom's large fingers pulled out on the top of the thong to see her neatly trimmed bush over her bald lips. He took his time pulling them down as he dropped to his knees in front of her. His eyes never left her pink slit while she lifted each leg. Soon she was as naked as they were. He was about to grab her ass and pull her pussy to his face when Kate grabbed her hand. "Let's all go in the water." Tom fell onto his back as he watched the two beautiful naked asses running through the opening of the bushes to the hot sands on the beach. By the time he made it to the beach the two females were in the water and were hugging about waist deep. The waves were very tiny because of some rock and coral formations jutting out into the clear blue waters.

Kate was somewhat surprised at the aggressiveness of the girl as they hugged and rubbed their bodies together while waiting for Tom. Before she could do some exploring on her own she felt Maria's fingers move quickly between her legs and up into her womanhood.

"You have done this before haven't you?" Kate whispered as her legs parted more to allow Maria to touch and caress her needs.

Maria only giggled while she fingered only the second other female in her life. She was ready to suck on Kate's nipple when she felt something hard pressing against her back. She moved up on her toes to allow his large el to press into her small ass crack.

Kate giggled as she pushed Maria down under the water and slid her own nakedness over the girl's submerged head. Tom dove under water and saw Maria's legs opened wide enough for him to see her dark love nest opening and closing with her legs. As her head emerged from the water his fingers moved up under her cute little ass until they slithered across her love canal.

"Hey!" Maria giggled when she felt one of them touching her pussy. She took a deep breath and dropped under the water to see Tom swimming away. She took off after him with Kate hot on her heels.

Maria was a better swimmer than Tom and quickly moved up onto his back. She curled her arms around his neck and pressed her tiny tits and flat tummy into his backside. When he stopped she swooped one hand down around his waist and grabbed onto his torpedo which throbbed in her small fingers.

Luckily they were in only about four feet of water so Tom managed to stand on the loose sand and rock with Maria's body clamped onto his. "Careful little girl you shouldn't play with weapons," he laughed.

Maria giggled, let go of his shaft and while holding onto his shoulders moved around to the front of his body until her hot tight pussy was sitting on top of his prick. "I have a place to put your weapon."

Kate was swimming under water and when she got to Tom and Maria she saw Maria's body move upward just enough to allow her young pussy to press downward on Tom's cock. She smiled as she surfaced behind the girl. Her hands moved down to help support her ass. "Who said you could fuck my...........," she realized she didn't have a name for Tom. "Lover?" she smiled looking into Tom's passion-filled eyes.

"Please," Maria begged as she stopped her downward motion. His crown was posed to enter her love cave.

"What do I get out of it?" Kate whispered as she nibbled on Maria's neck.

"KATE!" Tom moaned wanting Maria to lower her pussy.

"Anything you want," Maria giggled. She turned her head and guided her open lips to the woman's. Their tongues meshed while Kate's hands guided the girl's ass downward.

"Oh Shit," Tom groaned feeling her tightness. He didn't think the saltwater was helping. Finally after rearranging her body Maria's pussy opened enough for his tip to enter. "Are you sure you're not a virgin?"

Tom's buoyancy helped kept his balance along with Kate's support of Maria's ass. When she finally sank to the bottom of his penis Kate slowly lifted her upward and then lowered her back down. Kate was using Maria's pussy to fuck him.

"Oh Baby...." Tom moaned. It felt so damn good fucking a young girl in the water in the middle of the Caribbean with his new lover helping.

"Do you like Tom's cock?" Kate whispered in Maria's ear.

"Yessssssssss," she moaned.

"Tell him," Kate whispered.

"I........oh.....I love...............your.............COCK!" Maria yelled. It was so nasty saying that word.

"Keep talking," Kate whispered.

"Oh God............Fa................FUCK ME!" Kate felt Maria's thin but muscular body pull away from her hands and take over the fucking. Her ass and pussy pumped up and down on Tom's prick which caused waves to smash against his face. The girl was having trouble breathing as they quickly brought her to her first real climax. "IT FEELS SO...................AHHH.......DON'T STOP PLEASE.........NOWWWW!" If there were birds on the island they would all have scattered when Maria's screams pierced the air.

*****

"Let's go in here," Anna said to Bill and Kim when she saw a small clothing shop off the main drag. She wanted to get Kim alone while the girl was still excited from the taxi ride. Bill found a seat by the front door and sat down.

As the women walked around the few racks of various island type dress wear they saw a young man sitting behind a small counter smiling at them. He did not say anything as Anna and Kim grabbed some sundresses and walked into the one dressing room that had a sliding curtain across the front. Anna held it open for Kim and made sure not to close it all the way. She peeked out to see the young man's eyes looking at hers. She realized he had positioned his chair at just the right angle in case some woman didn't close the curtains all the way.

Kim hung two of the sundresses on a hanger across from the doorway and turned to blush at Anna who was digging down into her purse. "Here it is," Anna said holding up and tube of cooling cream. "Take off your dress and let me put some lotion on your sunburn."

"But, I'll get the dresses dirty with cream," Kim said suddenly nervous to be undressing in front of this woman she had just met.

"We'll buy the dresses," Anna said. "Turn around and I'll help you."

Kim bit her lower lip and turned to face the mirror. Her fingers pulled down on the elastic top at the same time Anna's fingers did the same in the back. Her eyes watched the dress moved down over her bare breasts and then lower over her very damp white panties.

Anna had to stare at this girl's pure white magnificent breasts which were like two rocket ships pointing outward. Her pink nipples were very hard and pointed upward. "God, you are beautiful."

Kim blushed and covered her breasts with her fingers. "I'm not used to being exposed like this."

Anna laughed. "Maybe this will help." She pulled the straps of her own dress down over her shoulders until it fell at her feet. She stood in a tiny black thong that also had a damp crotch.

Kim had not really looked at another naked female's body before especially like she was looking now. She felt a desire for another woman for the first time and it scared her. She reached for one of the sundresses to quickly cover herself but Anna grabbed her arm.

"Face the mirror and I'll put some lotion on your back," Anna said while filling her fingers with the cream. She dabbed a little on the bright red skin at Kim's shoulders and slowly made small circles until her fingers covered the girl's top left back area.

"That feels good," Kim whispered. She closed her eyes and marveled at the woman's soft touch. It felt so much softer than a man's. The hands roamed all over her shoulders and down her back to the waistband of her panties.

"It would be best if you take those off," Anna whispered.

"I'm not sunburn under them," Kim said not wanting to lose her last item of covering.

"Your panties are bigger than your bikini," Anna said. "Take them off.......we are....both girls."

"Let me just push them down some," Kim said nervous that this woman might want to be intimate. Before Anna could object Kim took the elastic and guided it down to the top of her dark bush and stopped when a few dark curly-Qs popped outward. It was no secret now that Kim was not a natural blonde.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers