Four Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers

"Oh God, this feels soooo good," Kate moaned in the girl's ear.

"I................know," Maria whispered while sucking on the woman's earlobe. Their fingers caressed the breasts below and traveled lower to rub the swollen clits.

"Don't," Maria begged when she felt herself about to cum. "Not yet." She didn't want this immense pleasure to end. Neither woman talked for the next ten minutes as the rocking and rolling motion of the boat brought them closer and closer to their zeniths.

"I can see the island!" Tom yelled from the bridge.

"Are you ready?" Maria grinned looking into Kate's eyes.

"Oh God yes." Suddenly both hands moved back to the pleasure buttons and rubbed while their lips again locked together.

"I'M CUMING!" Kate screamed first. She pushed her pussy forward until none of the dildo showed and her dampest contacted Maria's hot hole.

"ME TOOOOOOOOOO!" Maria screamed.

"Holy shit," Tom said out loud when he heard them screaming. He wished he could see what was going on but a larger vessel was heading his way. "Maria you better get back up here!"

Maria heard his plea for help and pulled back which caused the damp black cock to pull out of her satisfied hole. She was sore but managed to make it up the stairs just as the larger boat veered off to the starboard side. She didn't have to see the men to know they were looking down at her nakedness because she heard the yells and screams.

"What's going on?" Kate asked as she moved naked out onto the dock. She saw the large grey ship and then the many men looking down at her. "OH GOD!" She thought about covering her breasts and pussy but knew it was too late. She smiled turned and wiggled her naked ass at them.

"God, I can't believe you just mooned the British Navy," Tom laughed.

*****

As Kim looked at some jewelry Anna pulled Bill aside. "I put lotion on her sunburn while we were in the clothing shop."

"On her sunburn," Bill repeated looking at her bare shoulders and legs. "Where on her sunburn?"

"Everywhere," Anna giggled. "She took off her dress."

"Shit....you saw her in her panties?"

"I took them off too," Anna said lightly touching her lips to his earlobe.

"Tell me.........how does she look?" Bill was sweating.

"I can't tell you that," Anna teased as she bit his earlobe gently and moved away. She knew he was still watching as she walked over to Kim and put her hand on the top of the young woman's ass. She smiled while slowly moving her hand down until she cupped the soft buttock.

"He must be looking," Kim whispered feeling her ass being massaged.

"Oh yes," Anna whispered back. "Lean forward and look in the display case."

Kim did as she said and felt her dress moving up in the back. She knew it was dangerously high enough for him to see her skimpy undies and then suddenly gasped when Anna's fingers pinched the sundress material and slowly pull upward. The cooler air was now on her butt.

"Fuck," Bill muttered when he saw Kim's panties and white buttocks. He knew he had been had when both women stood and turned to smile at his obvious hard condition.

No words were said when they left that shop and headed down the narrow cobblestone street. Anna noticed an unoccupied side street that had a shop with a sign advertising bathing suits. "Come this way," she said to Kim as they made a sharp turn. Bill had walked ahead and when he turned to say something they were gone. He backtracked a block while glancing into the shops but couldn't find them. As he stood at the entrance to the small street he saw the swim suit shop and hurried up to it. He peeked into the window and saw Anna holding up a poor excuse for a bikini. His wife handed it to Kim and they headed towards the back of the shop.

"Can I help you sir?" A young dark-skin girl asked when he moved inside.

"I........uh...was looking for my wife..........and friend." He noticed the girl was chewing and popping gum.

"She told me to tell you to sit in that chair over there. She wants your opinion on some of the suits."

Bill again knew he was being set up but didn't care. When he sat on the chair he could see the four legs and feet under the long brown curtain covering the dressing room entrance. The store clerk had gone back to reading her magazine so he focused on the feet and tried to hear what they were saying.

"Is he out there?" Kim whispered to Anna who was peeking out the side of the curtain.

"Yes." She turned and pulled down on Kim's dress again. "Let your dress fall at your feet."

Bill's eyes got big when he recognized Kim's sundress as it slithered down the woman's calves. He suddenly wished he had X-ray vision. A hand picked up the dress and then his wife's dress fell at her feet. He knew both women were now just wearing panties. But that thought was short-lived because Kim's white undies moved down her legs and then off her feet. Shortly afterwards Anna's black thongs followed and also were picked up. His cock was as hard as he could ever remember.

"Come here and look how hard he is," Anna whispered to Kim as she peeked through the material door. She moved aside and allowed Kim in front of her.

Kim's eyes got big seeing the pop-up tent. "We are being so bad."

"I know," Anna giggled as she pulled down the skimpy thong bikini and quickly pulled it on. "Stand behind me."

Bill saw the feet moving around but didn't know what they were doing until he saw a hand slide a thin black strap over one foot. A few seconds later another foot lifted which meant one of them put on a very sexy thong. He wondered if they were really going to let him see them.

"Bill come here a minute!" Anna said smiling while standing in the skimpy swim suit. She moved a naked Kim directly behind her so he couldn't see her. Her hand pulled the curtain back enough to stick her face out. "Do you like what I'm wearing?" When Bill stood a few feet from the curtain she opened it halfway and stood in the opening.

"Shit Anna," he expelled. The suit only had three tiny black triangles that poorly covered her pubic mound and hard nipples. He was so shocked at what she was wearing he had not noticed the reflection of Kim's pinkness in the mirror at the back of the dressing room.

"How about the back?" Anna said almost laughing at his expressions. When she turned she could see Kim's bare ass in the mirror and Bill's eyes looking at her ass. "Well?" She asked still looking in the mirror which drew his attention to her face and the reflection.

"I..........uh..........uh..........," he somehow managed to get out because suddenly Kim's total naked body was his to look at. Her cute round ass was as nice as any he had ever seen.

"Come inside," Anna laughed as she grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the tight quarters.

"God," Bill said as he stood inches from both women. Kim slowly turned her front to him and bit her lower lips when he looked down at her pink chest and nipples and lower to her dark bush.

"I think he likes you," Anna grinned. "But it's not fair that you get to see her and she doesn't get to see you." She quickly grabbed his zipper and pulled while using her other hand to reach into his tight quarters to find his hard-on. Mr. Happy raised his head when she pulled it out and pointed up at the naked girl.

"Kim meet Mr. Happy."

"It has a name?" Kim giggled. She could see the drops of pre-come on the purple crown and the taunt sac of his jewels hanging below. Bill was slightly larger than her husband.

"Kim wants to join us in our room when we return to the ship," Anna said as she slowly cupped the soft breast of the other woman. "She's not very experienced but wants to learn." Anna played with the tiny tip.

"Excuse me," A voice said from in the store. Anna peeked out at the clerk. "We are finished and will be out in a second."

"I wonder how fast we can get dressed and get back to the ship?" Anna asked as she stripped off the swim suit and pulled up her panties.

"I better wait outside," Bill said smiling as Kim pulled her damp panties over her glistening bush. Twenty minutes later the taxi pulled up to the ship and the three of them dashed inside.

*****

Dolores was already in the hospital and in the intensive care cardiac unit when Jack and the other women arrived. "Do you think I should call her husband?" Mary asked the others.

"Definitely, but tell him she is alive and in good hands," Cindy chimed in. As Mary, Alice and Betty walked down the hallway to get a good reception Cindy walked up to Jack who was standing alone looking out at the beautiful island. "Are you OK?"

"Not really," Jack said. "Some other bad things were going one before this and now this. I wish I had not even come on this vacation."

Cindy took his strong hand in hers and pulled his arm back against her body. She knew her soft breast was contacting his arm but didn't move away. "She will be alright but I think I'm going to stay on the island with her." Cindy looked into his eyes.

He knew what she wanted and turned to hug her into him. "Do you care if I stay with you?"

"No," Cindy said with a hidden smile. Something had clicked between them before and she wanted to find out if she had imagined it. "What about your wife?"

"It's a long story," Jack whispered. "But I should call her and maybe get her to bring me my clothing and stuff from the ship."

*****

Kate, Tom and Maria quickly dressed as they approached the island. As Tom helped Kate from the ship her phone rang. Kate managed to answer it just before the message voice kicked in. "Hello."

"It's me," Jack said. "I need a favor." For the next three minutes he told her what had happened while leaving out the part of fucking Dolores when she had the heart stoppage. "I can't leave the hospital. Would you bring me my clothes and bags?"

Kate knew Tom had realized it was Jack. "Why do you have to stay? Isn't she with her other friends?"

"Kate, I'm staying and that's it. It's what you and Tom wanted anyway. Can I speak to Tom?"

Kate held her hand over the phone mic. "Jack wants to stay on the island. It's a long story and he wants to talk to you." She handed Tom the phone and listened. Tom also listened and didn't say anything until the end. "No problem how much do you want?"

It was obvious that Jack wanted some money so Kate didn't say anything as they kissed Maria goodbye. They took a taxi back to the ship and while Tom withdrew $10,000 from his account Kate gathered up her husband's belongings. An hour later they walked into the emergency room at the hospital and saw Jack sitting next to a woman with blonde hair. They were holding hands.

"And who might you be?" Kate asked Cindy who immediately dropped Jack's hand.

"This is Cindy," Jack quickly answered. He looked at Tom. "Did you bring the money?"

"Yes," Tom said while reaching into his pocket and pulling out a thick envelope. "Are you sure that's all you need?"

"Yes, that should do it," Jack said realizing he was not angry at Tom or his wife anymore.

"Have fun with it," Kate growled. For some reason she had gotten really jealous seeing Jack with this other woman. Kate turned and stormed down the hallway.

"What's eating her?" Jack asked Tom.

Tom too realized that Kate was upset seeing Cindy hanging on Jack. "I have no idea. How is your friend?" He directed at Cindy.

"The doctor just told us she is out of danger for now but will need to stay in cardiac care for a least a week. Thank you for the money. Dolores has no health insurance."

"The money is for the woman?" Tom asked surprised.

"Yes," Cindy said knowing Jack wouldn't say anything.

"If you need more let me know," Tom said holding his hand out for Jack to shake. He was ready to move back if the bigger man threw a punch.

"Thanks Tom," Jack said. "Kate is a good woman. Please take care of her."

Kate was silent on the trip back to the ship but Tom knew something was bothering her. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Why did you give him a bunch of money? He's just going to waste it with that whore."

"Jack is using the money to pay the woman's medical bills," Tom said taking her hand in his. "She doesn't have any health insurance."

Kate turned and looked at Tom to make sure he was telling the truth. She pulled her cell phone from her purse and called him. "Jack, I'm sorry I didn't know." She had a tear in her eye when she listened and then hung up the phone.

"What did he say?" Tom asked as he hugged her into his body.

"Nothing," Kate answered. She didn't want to tell Tom that Jack had told her that he knew that he had made too many mistakes for them to be together again.

*****

"I have to go to my room and see how my husband is," Kim said to Bill and Anna when they stopped at her door. "I'll knock when I come back out." She smiled and entered her room.

Anna was all over Bill once they closed the room to the door. She pushed him down on the bed and pulled out his already hard pecker.

"Wait," he said pulling her hand away. "I'm going to need it later."

"Uh.......Bill I have something to tell you," Anna said holding back a smiled.

Kim moved into the room slowly so she wouldn't wake Joe up if he was still sleeping. She stopped when she saw the empty bed and then his form walking from the balcony. "Hi."

"Joe, you're up," Kim said smiling. He had felt so bad that he had not showered and shaved in a few days. Now he was clean shaved and groomed.

"I was hoping you would make it back," he grinned. "Since we've been in dock I've felt great." He moved over and took her in his arms and moved his lips to hers.

"Oh God," Kim thought when she felt his hardness down below. She knew Bill and Anna were waiting but at the moment her husband was ready to deflower her. As they kissed Joe's fingers roamed down her side and quickly up under her sundress. His lips moved away when he found her dripping pussy. "You're wet."

"I was thinking about you and hoping you would be waiting for me," she said thinking fast. Her fingers ripped off her dress and pushed down her damp panties. "Finally," she thought as she moved back onto her back and watched him undress. His penis was more than ready as he mounted her and kissed her ear. His hands caressed her breasts but she pulled them away. "I don't need foreplay," she whispered. "Please fuck me."

Joe had never heard his new wife use the 'F' word so it only raised his passion as he fumbled around aiming his stiffie into her damp lips.

"Ohhhh," Kim moaned as the slippery el invaded her love nest. It was good that he was not as thick as Bill because she experienced only a flash of pressure when he broke through her maidenhead. Since she didn't need much more to cum and since it was also his first time in the hot chamber they both made it to about 45 seconds before they climaxed together. "OHHH GOD JOE!" Kim cried out. The day messing around with Anna and Bill had her at maximum when her body exploded.

Joe could only grunt when he came. They both breathed heavily in each other arms. "Why did we wait so long?" He asked.

"I don't know," she answered. A mangle of thoughts flashed through her mind now. She wanted to go join Anna and Bill but now her husband was awake and well. "I met another couple on the island who are on this ship."

"Really. Are they nice?" Joe asked feeling his penis starting to stir again.

"Yes, I really enjoy being with them," she whispered. "Their room is just down the hall. I want you to meet them."

"OK, but first we need to do some catch-up." He took her small hand and led it to his hard pole.

"Why Joe, do you want to fuck me again?" She giggled. Her arms guided him into the missionary position again and held his ass while he again sunk his shaft into her well. "Go slow this time," she whispered.

***** "Cindy, the ship is bringing our clothes and bags to the hotel next door," Mary said to her friend as they sat in the hospital cafeteria. "We are going to share rooms to keep the cost down."

"I think I already have a roommate," Cindy grinned looking at Jack who was in the food line.

"I think you are making a mistake," Mary whispered. "You don't even know him."

"That's why I want to spend a few days with him," she whispered back.

"Don't you mean a few nights?"

"Yes," she smiled. "I don't think we will be sleeping much," she thought. When Jack walked over to their table Cindy stood. "I need to call my husband and tell him what is going on." Of course she didn't tell him about her soon to be bed mate.

An hour later after making sure Dolores was OK Jack and the four women moved next door to the hotel. The desk clerk didn't blink when Cindy and Jack signed into one of the rooms with different last names. "We are going to dinner in an hour or so," Mary informed Cindy as they all walked down the hallway towards their rooms.

"I'm not sure I want to eat," Cindy said holding back her excitement. She had told her husband that she was staying in the hotel with Mary. "If my husband calls tell him I'm at the hospital or something."

Mary sighed and shook her head as she stopped at her door. "Call me if you need me."

Alice and Betty walked down the hallway ahead of them while Jack and Cindy stopped at Room 212. "This is it," Jack grinned. He stood back as Cindy walked in ahead of him which gave him a good chance to look at her nice round ass. He closed the door behind them and saw Cindy turn to face him.

"I don't want you to think I'm easy," she said seriously. "And, I'm not sure if I can go through with this."

"I don't think you are easy," Jack said as he sat his bags on one of the two full-size beds. "I understand." At that moment he was just happy to be alone with her because for the first time he wanted companionship and not just sex.

Cindy nervously put her bags on the other bed and walked to the window. The room was cheaper because its view was of the hospital building next door. "Not much of a view."

"I think the view is wonderful," Jack said now leaning back on his elbows on the bed.

"Tell me about your wife," Cindy said as she moved back into the room. She sat next to him on the bed.

"I'd rather not but I know you want to know," Jack said while moving up onto the bed. He pushed the pillow up against the headboard and leaned back. Cindy did the same taking care to push her skirt down over her knees. "This trip started with my wife Kate and me going on a cruise with our best friends......" Fifteen minutes later Jack stopped talking and looked at her. "I understand if you want to leave."

"Wow," Cindy said trying to take in and understand all that he had just said. "You all wanted to swap spouses but things got messed up and now your wife is in love with your best friend and his wife is involved with one of the waitresses on board."

"That's a short summary," Jack said turning onto his side to look at her. "I've not been a good husband and have known for a while that something was missing. How about your marriage?"

Cindy thought of her life back home and how boring and routine her life had become. "Not much to talk about," she said also turning to face him. Their faces were only inches apart. "I never knew how bad it was until today."

"What happened today to make you feel that way?"

"I met you," she whispered as her face moved slowly towards his and her soft lips pressed gently against his harder ones. Neither of them attempted to use their tongues as they just pressed and rubbed their lips together. It was automatic for their bodies to come together and their arms to move to the other one's back. Jack planted tiny kisses around her mouth and on the tip of her nose. He kissed her closed eyes and forehead before moving down to her earlobe. "Cindy......." He started to say before she opened her eyes and pressed her mouth onto his. There was no need for talking as they slowly learned about the body next to them. Hands cautiously moved down over hips and thighs and up to their shoulders. Neither was in a hurry to go too fast. It was the tenderness and caring that they both needed. Sex would come later.

Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers