Four Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

Anna's finger immediately moved down over the top of Kim's soft ass cheeks. "I'll need to do your upper thighs."

Kim took a deep breath to build up her nerve before taking off her panties. Her pussy was so wet from the cab ride and now standing almost naked in a small dressing room. If she was not so horny she probably wouldn't do it. Her fingers trembled as her fingers pushed the silky undies down over her hips, thighs, legs and off her feet. She tossed them on top of her sundress on the floor and stood up proudly.

"Wow," Anna whispered. Kim's bush was trimmed into a heart shape design and the moisture glistening below it only meant one thing. This girl needed to cum.

"Are you going to put on any lotion?" Kim grinned. She opened her legs which gave Anna the go ahead to rub under and between them. Anna didn't hesitate as she filled her fingertips with hot cream and slid her fingers over the pure white ass cheeks making sure to press into them as she dipped under in between the hot thighs.

Kim's eyes watched the fingers push under her ass to the front side of her thighs. The fingertips were less than an inch from her pussy when she heard a noise in the store and looked into the mirror at the doorway. It was the first time she realized the young teenage boy was looking through the gap into the mirror at her nakedness. "OH GOD HE CAN SEE ME!"

As Kim tried to move back to get out of the young man's view Anna stood up directly behind her and stopped her. Anna's sharp nipples pressed into the alarmed girl's back. "Let him see you," Anna whispered. "You are so beautiful." Her lotion-loaded fingers pulled Kim's hands away from her breasts.

Kim's body was on fire as it pressed back against the other woman's chest. The knowledge that a male was looking at her naked breasts and......pussy was so wicked and nasty. She didn't realize Anna's fingers were on her soft stomach until a finger wormed down through her dark thicket and into her dripping slit. "OHHH NO STOP!"

Since the clit was pushing out of the thin lips Anna knew it would only take a few rubs to break her resistance. "Let yourself go," she whispered. "Let me make you cum." She felt Kim's body relax and fall back into hers for support. It was then that her middle finger slid downward off the hooded flesh and into............... "What?"

Kim knew Anna had found out her secret. "I'm........still a virgin."

"But you were married last week." Anna's fingers never left the girl's slit as she looked into her sad eyes reflecting back from the mirror.

"We decided to........ohhh....to wait until the first night on the ship and then.......that feels sooo good.......and then Joe got sick." She looked up at the boy looking at Anna's fingers rubbing into her pussy.

"You poor thing," Anna whispered. "You do really need this." Her fingers touched and rubbed until Kim's body tightened.

"OK....OK....I'M ALMOST..........OH YES!!!!" Kim climaxed and didn't care if the boy or even Bill heard her. Anna didn't stop rubbing until Kim finally pulled her fingers away. "Please stop," Kim giggled. She turned and looked down at Anna's damp panties. "Do you want me to do you?"

"Yes, but not here," Anna smiled. "Bill wants to have a threesome with us later."

"Bill? Oh no, I couldn't.........Joe will know.....you know...that I'm not a virgin." Anna grabbed Kim's dress and panties off the floor and handed them to her.

"There are a lot of other things we can do," Anna said pulling the sundress over her head.

"I'm not very experienced," Kim whispered while pulling up her panties.

"So you are willing?" Anna asked before they walked out of the dressing room.

"I don't know," she answered. But the thought of her sick husband in the room quickly changed her mind. "Yes."

"Good, but we have a whole day to tease the hell out of my husband," Anna giggled. "Make sure you let him see and touch as much of your body today as possible."

"You are so bad," Kim grinned when they re-entered the store. They carried the dresses to the boy and Anna said, "You really should give us these dresses for free." It was implied that they knew he was watching.

"Yes of course," the young man grinned. He moved from behind the counter and displayed the six inch or so hard-on under his cotton shorts. "Would you like to earn more?"

"Why young man we are both faithful married wives," Anna giggled. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

She looked at Kim. "Have you ever touched another man besides your husband?"

"No," Kim answered before she realized where Anna was heading. "Oh no.......I couldn't."

Anna moved up to the boy and looked into his brown eyes as she pulled out on his shorts. "Come here and help me."

"Anna........," Kim said before Anna grabbed her wrist. The younger women looked down into the boy's shorts and saw his thin pink penis with a glowing red tip looking up at her.

"Hurry.....make him cum before Bill comes in here looking for us."

Kim allowed Anna to guide her trembling fingers downward until she touched the damp pre-cum loaded tip.

"Hurry he won't last very long," Anna whispered.

Kim's fingers curled downward until she was choking his shaft. She pulled up and down about six times before the boy grunted. Anna jerked her fingers and arm away just before a hot stream of cum shot out the swollen tip. Both women jumped back and laughed as the elastic band smacked across his hard-on.

"The dresses will be enough," Anna whispered to the boy as she walked by him. "Come on. I see Bill walking across the street."

*****

Although Cindy had set up the plan to 'dance' with Jack in the small restroom she was probably more nervous than the others. She talked a good story about being adventurous however now that the time came to mess around with another man she had stage fright. The two older women, Mary and Dolores, looked at her thinking she would be the next one in the room but she shied backwards. "One of you two go," Cindy whispered. She wanted to work on Alice to find out what she had done with Jack first.

"Oh, what the hell?" Dolores said while reaching out to take Jack's hand. It had been thirty-years since she had been with another man so it was almost like starting over. Having recently past her fifty-fifth birthday Dolores was at least twenty-years older than Jack and had a son about the same age. She squeezed into the bathroom and saw his smile. "Don't do anything unless I say it's OK," she snapped at him.

Jack put both hands up in front of her. "You're calling the shots."

She looked at his stout chest and flat abs leading down towards the huge tent in his swim trunks. Her husband, Tony was her second man, and both of her spouses had penises in the six inch range fully extended. It was obvious Jack's prick was a lot bigger. She rubbed her hands together trying to get up enough nerve to touch and kiss with this man.

"Your time is ticking away," Jack whispered. Of the five women Dolores had the biggest tits which he really wanted to touched and suckle on. "May I see your breasts?"

"You are looking at them," Dolores said nervously. She was also the only one of them wearing a one-piece suit.

"I want to see them bare," Jack smiled.

No man but her husbands had ever seen them naked. Right then they were begging for his attention. "Just look.....that's it." She tried to pretend he was not there as she pushed the thin black spaghetti straps over her shoulders and down her arms. She held the cups up as she forced a smile. "Just look," she repeated. Her trembling fingers pulled the cups down over the creamy ivory mounds until her long hard dark brown tips pointed up at him.

"TWO MORE MINUTES!" Mary screamed from outside.

*****

Betty had to sit down after her session with Jack which allowed Cindy time to move next to her. "Are you alright?" She asked her friend who had not stopped smiling since she came out of the room.

"God yes," Betty said looking at Cindy. "God, I feel so guilty but so damn hot."

"Tell me what you and Jack did," Cindy whispered. In the past the two of them never kept secrets.

Betty glanced over at Alice and Mary standing by the two. "Cindy..........he is huge. I never knew one man could be that much bigger than my husband."

Cindy moved closer. "What did you do?"

"You have to promise never to tell anyone," Betty whispered. Cindy nodded her head yes. "We danced...and then kissed....you know....I mean really kissed....then he touched my ass and then my breasts. I just stood there while he pushed down my bottoms and fingered me. Then he.............he kissed me down there...Oh God Cindy....then I touched IT."

"Through his trunks?"

"No....IT.....I mean I touched his bare...I took it out and.......it's fucking enormous. And, then time ran out."

"Holy shit," Cindy said realizing more was happening than what she had anticipated. She heard Mary yell through the door that Dolores had two minutes to go."

*****

"I've got to touch them," Jack said raising his two hands upward while holding them back until she gave the go ahead.

Dolores took a deep breath. "Go ahead." She eyes closed and a soft moan grumbled up out of her throat when his large fingers gently cupped her 40DD breasts. His fingers opened to find her hard tips when she moaned again he moved his lips down until they captured a hard nip. She knew she had not given him permission to do so but at that moment didn't care what he did. Her hands moved behind his head and pulled it to her other tit to give her other nipple equal attention. "Ohhh."

As Jack suckled on her raised bud his hands started slowly roaming on her upper hips and down to her bare thighs. He slowly approached her covered pussy from both sides to see if she would object but when she didn't he pushed both thumbs into her crotch. "AHHH!"

Dolores's body was alive for the first time in a long time. She had forgotten how exciting sex could be and moved back against the sink to balance her body while she opened her legs. She felt his fingers pull the elastic to the side and then slide under until one finger parted her damp bush to find her erotic river was flowing. "Jack..........Please...." she begged as she pulled his head up to hers and looked him eye to eye. "I want you."

Jack knew he didn't have time to fuck this woman especially with her still wearing her one-piece and time running out. "We don't have time," he grinned.

"ONE MINUTE!" Mary shouted.

"Quick," Dolores said as she pushed down and off her suit. She helped his trunks move down off his hard-on and stared at it for a few seconds before grabbing it and aiming it between her opened thighs. "Push it in."

Jack almost laughed at this elderly matron who was so conservative before and now was begging him to fuck her. "We don't have time," he whispered. Her thick fingers on his prick were starting to hurt as she pulled it into her puffy lips.

"Hurry."

Jack only had one choice and allowed her to pull his swollen red tip into her inner lips until it disappeared. He was surprised she was as tight as she was however she managed to get his crown inside before grabbing onto his hips and pulling the other seven inches deep within her. "OHHHH GOD!" Dolores screamed.

"TIMES UP!" Mary yelled when she heard Dolores's scream.

"Don't stop," Dolores whispered to Jack as his hips pulled out his shaft and pushed it back inside of her. Somehow she managed to find the strength to wrap her thighs around his waist to allow every inch into her. "JACK OH JACK!" It was then that Dolores climaxed and everything got dark.

Jack thought that she had fainted when her body suddenly went limp and her head fell backwards. "Fuck," he said before pulling his hard-on out of her. He held onto her lifeless body and carried her to the door.

"TIMES UP........" Mary said again when the door opened and Jack's naked body appeared. She and Alice both gasped when they saw the size of it. Neither realized that Dolores' nude body was in his arms.

"Help me!" Jack said trying to push Dolores into the other room. "I think she fainted."

Mary grabbed one arm and Alice the other in order to carry the limp older naked woman to the bed. Cindy and Betty both helped to get her onto the bed. Betty, being a registered nurse, immediately searched for a pulse. "Call the desk and tell them we have someone without a pulse." As Cindy called Betty immediately started CPR.

"OH GOD!" Jack said still standing naked by Alice. He suddenly realized he was naked and ran into the bathroom to get his trunks on. A few minutes later a man rushed into the room carrying a machine. "EVERYONE OUT!" He yelled as a woman joined him. Jack managed to see them putting on the electrode paddles on her bare chest and ribs just as he left the room. "CLEAR!"

Betty stayed inside to help while Mary, Cindy and Alice huddled outside with Jack. A few tears flowed as others gathered around wondering what was going on. It was then that Jack saw Malcolm. "Oh shit," he muttered as he turned to face the other way.

"What happened?" Malcolm asked Cindy.

"Her heart stopped," Cindy said with a crackling voice. She didn't want to tell anyone that the women were taking turns with Jack in the bathroom. Before she could say anymore a person wearing medical scrubs pushed a mobile stretcher up to the door and ran inside. "Please don't die," Cindy sobbed.

They all heard someone yell inside the room and turned to see if the news was good or bad. It was then that Malcolm recognized Jack. "You again?"

Jack cowered back behind Cindy and Mary. "I didn't do anything." Which was really not true. Before Malcolm could ask more questions Betty moved out with a smile. "We brought her back. But they need everyone to clear the aisle."

Jack and the four other women moved down to the small lobby area on their floor while Dolores was rolled out on the stretcher. She had an oxygen mask on her face but they could all see her looking at them. "She's going to the hospital in Saint Thomas," the man in the scrubs said. "If any of you want to go with her meet me at the main lobby in five minutes."

"Yes, we all want to go," Cindy immediately said. She and the other three ladies turned to run back to their rooms to get changed and to get their purses and passports. None of them cared about the cruise anymore or if they would make it back in time before the ship left early the next morning. All they cared about was their friend. "Hurry up," Cindy said to Alice as she looked into the smaller woman's door. The four of them hurried to the stairs and moved quickly down them to the lower deck for exiting.

They found the man in medical scrubs and started to exit the ship when they heard a man's voice. "Wait up!" Jack said as he ran while buttoning his shirt.

"You don't have to come with us," Cindy whispered to Jack as they crammed into the small taxi cab. "It's not your fault."

"I want to go with you," he whispered. Nothing else mattered at that moment. He wanted to make sure Dolores made it. As they sped through the narrow streets he felt Cindy take his hand in hers and give it a squeeze. He looked her way and their eyes saw something they had never seen before.

*****

We better start heading back to port," Maria said to Tom and Kate while they lay naked on the towels. Kate and she had been kissing and touching while Tom recovered from his underwater intercourse experience before.

"I was hoping you and I....you know....," Kate whispered as she toyed with Maria's tiny nipple.

"It's a long trip back to the port,' Maria whispered. "I'm sure Tom won't mind taking the wheel." They both looked over at Tom who saw them peeking his way.

"You two are up to something," he grinned. His eyes had been drooling on Maria's cute little ass for the past ten minutes and his prick was starting to show some life again. A quick turn and shift forward pushed his growing member against the light brown buttocks.

"Come on," Kate laughed as she grabbed the girl's hand and jerked her upward. They grabbed as much of the stuff as possible and ran through the thick underbrush back towards the boat.

By the time he gathered the rest of the towels and small cooler the girls were already on the boat waiting for him. "Hurry up!" Kate laughed. She was anxious to get Maria down below deck alone.

Tom barely got onto the boat as Kate pulled up the anchor and Maria cranked up the engine. He flew to the back of the boat and almost overboard as the front of the boat stood upward and the twin engines kicked in. His eyes took in the beautiful sight in front of them in which both women were standing naked on the bridge looking out to sea. Now he knew how Gilligan must have felt on the island with Mary Ann and Ginger.

Ten minutes later the deserted island was a mere speck behind them as Maria turned and motioned for Tom to come on to the bridge.

"Umm, you two can't live without me can you?" He smiled while walking up and grabbing both sets of ass cheeks.

"Actually we can," Kate giggled. "Take the wheel because Maria is going to show me what's below." She grabbed the younger woman's hand and they dashed down the set of steps below.

"Hey wait!" Tom said. "How do I drive this thing?"

Maria stuck her head out. "Keep it going SOUTHEAST on the Compass and keep it going at the same speed." She giggled and ducked back inside.

Kate sat back on the small bunk bed built into the one side of the room below. Even though she had experienced sex with Anna before this was different because it was just the two of them without any men around. "How much time do we have?"

"At this speed around twenty minutes," Maria grinned. It would be enough time to do what she wanted. "After I made love with the other woman she gave me this." She pulled out a long black box from under the table. While sitting next to Kate she opened it.

"God, is that what I think it is?" Kate asked seeing the long black rubber shaped penis. But, it looked strange because it had a cock head on each end.

"Yes," Maria blushed slightly. "We can use it at the same time."

"That I'd like to see," Kate grinned. Her pussy was already dripping so foreplay was really not necessary.

"I was hoping you were going to say that," Maria smiled. "Sit on the bed with your feet facing me." They moved their bodies up and sat back against the walls facing each other with their feet touching. "Shift your hips forward and I'll do the same," Maria said remembering what had occurred with the other woman.

Kate opened her legs wider and shifted her moist blonde pussy mound forward while leaning back. She watched Maria take the large dildo and the tube of cream.

"I don't think you will need that," Kate giggled. Her fingers parted her vulva to show Maria what she was talking about.

"Me too," Maria giggled. "Lie back and I'll do you first."

Kate did as she said and watched the black tip rub up and down her slit and then slowly...very slowly push inside. "Oh that feels so good," she said. The boat was rocking back and forth which made it feel even better. When about six inches was inside Maria stopped pushing and gently played with Kate's clit.

"Ahhh," Kate moaned. "That's not fair." She pulled the laughing girl's hand away and took the other end of the dildo and aimed it at Maria's small brown rose that had opened up showing her dainty pink pedals. "Are you sure this is going to fit?"

"Uh...huh," Maria panted. The tip moved inside and slowly inward until it couldn't go anymore. She felt Kate's finger flicking across her own clit and moaned. "Oh God."

Kate toyed with the pleasure button. "What do we.....do now?" She said breathing ragged.

"Shift forward as far as you can and put your arms around me," Maria whispered. She did the same until their pussies were only a few inches apart and the long rubber cock had almost disappeared. Kate smiled when Maria's lips moved to her own. Their tongues tasted and mingled, search and played. The natural rocking motion of the boat caused the buried cock to move in and out. Basically they were being fucked by the rocking motion of the boat while they kissed and touched.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers