Four Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers

Jack heard a soft sob from her nose and throat as he kissed her soft neck. "What's wrong?"

"I've forgotten how it feels," she whimpered. "Jack.......this is crazy," she said moving her head back and looking into his eyes.

"What is crazy?" He asked.

"This.......I........oh God Jack........I think I'm falling in love with you," Cindy said while pulling his lips again to hers.

"You just met me today," Jack whispered. He figured it had to be the almost death of her friend and now the excitement of being in a bed with him. It then that Cindy's mouth opened and her tongue tasted him for the first time. Her hand moved down between their bodies and curled around his long hard shaft. "Cindy...," he said as she unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock.

"Shhhh," she giggled. Her fingers pulled her panties down her legs and off her feet. There was no need to undress because they both wanted one thing and that was to be joined as one. Her arms guided him between her opened thighs and then his hard-on to her moist hole. "Oh Jack!" She screamed as his prick invaded her tight pussy.

"Please don't die," Jack begged while moving his hips out and slowly back inside.

*****

Kate and Tom headed to their suite and plopped onto the large bed. Both were exhausted after their love feast on the island with Maria. In a way both were glad Jack was no longer on the ship because now it was just them. At least that's what they thought. Suddenly they heard a loud knocking on their door. Tom opened it and saw May standing there crying.

"May?"

"Can I come in?" She asked looking over his shoulder at Kate who was now sitting up on the bed.

"What do you want?" Tom asked.

"For God sake Tom let her in," Kate said as she walked over and pushed him aside. She put her arm around May and led her to the bed. "What's wrong?"

"It's Gina," May sobbed. "She told me she didn't want to stay with me anymore."

"You poor thing," Kate said holding her to her. She looked at Tom who had his arms crossed and was making a mad face. "Tom, would you leave us alone for a while?"

"Gladly," Tom said as he turned and walked out of the door.

"What happened?" Kate asked her friend.

"She told me that she liked being with men as well and that she didn't want to be locked down with just a woman," May replied. "I asked her to move in with me when we returned to the States."

"I think you probably went too fast," Kate whispered. "You scared her." She rubbed across her back which was covered by a thin tank top. "Why don't you stay here with us tonight?"

"But Tom won't........," May started to say before Kate cut her off.

"Tom and I have a really open relationship," Kate whispered. When May looked up at her she pressed her lips to May's forehead.

Tom tried to kill some time on the ship but while the ship was in port the shops and casino were closed. He had one beer on the deck upstairs and saw an hour had passed since he had left the room. He took his time heading downstairs and thought about knocking but instead opened the door to the suite. He stopped in his tracks when he saw the two women under the bed sheets with a space between them. On the floor on both sides of the bed were their clothes including their underwear.

"Close the door and come to bed," Kate said as she lifted the sheet creating an opening between the two women. "Yes come to bed," May grinned.

"I thought you didn't like men anymore," Tom said to his wife when she moved into his hardness.

"I prefer women but I've never complained being fucked by you," she giggled. "Besides, Kate is here too."

"Let me in between you," Kate giggled as she pushed her softness between them. As Tom's hard-on pressed into her tummy May's hands caressed her buttocks.

"*****

Anna and Bill grew impatient waiting for Kim so finally Anna knocked on her door. Kim stuck her head out and smiled. "Hi..........sorry but Joe is feeling better. I can't come over tonight."

Anna was disappointed but realized Kim was probably not a virgin any longer. "Did you do it?" She whispered.

"Yes," Kim whisperer back. "Twice and we were ready to go again when you knocked."

"Good," Anna smiled. She realized Kim would probably not be interested in a threesome with them anymore. "Maybe we will see you again." Anna turned to leave.

"Wait," Kim said. When Anna turned Kim smiled. "Joe wants to meet you and Bill. He has a new medicine for sea sickness so how about tomorrow?"

"Do you think he......." Anna whispered.

"He will when he sees you," Kim giggled. "See you tomorrow."

Anna moved back into the room. "I have some good news and some bad news."

"Bad news first," Bill said.

"Kim's husband is not sick anymore."

"What's the good news?"

"Kim's husband is not sick anymore." She repeated.

At first Bill did not understand until it hit him. "Do you think he will go for it?"

Anna pulled off her dress and lowered her panties. "What do you think?"

"Definitely," Bill grinned as he grabbed her ass and pulled her damp cunt to his lips.

*****

"It's not too late to catch the ship," Cindy whispered to Jack after they had finished their second sex session. She had experienced a multiple climax for the first time.

"There is nothing on that ship for me," Jack smiled while pulling her warm smooth ass into his limp tool.

"Good," she said closing her eyes. About ten minutes later when Jack heard her soft snores he figured she was asleep.

"I think I'm falling in love with you too," he whispered as he closed his eyes.

Cindy's eyes opened and she smiled.

*

Finis

Note from Slick: Thus ends another day. Jack has found some happiness and now Tom's life is unsteady again. Will Kim and Joe swap with Bill and Anna. Maybe Gina will change her mind? So many possibilities.. Don't forget to vote and send me an email. The feedback is our really only reward. Thanks...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers