Fourteen Day Program Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she pulled off, her sealed lips slick with cum, and rose up to her feet, and leaned in to kiss him. As she approached he caught the scent of his cum, harsh and foreign, and then her lips were on his, and her tongue pushed inside. He tasted his cum, hot and slick from her mouth, and he opened, and they kissed, tongues swirling in the white hot syrup, breathing heavily as they shared his semen. The taste was unusual, but not awful, the texture wet and slick, and he swallowed, taken by the passion of the moment. She pulled back slightly, spoke into his mouth between kisses and light caresses of her tongue on his lips.

"O-oo, that was so fucking hot, sweetie, I fucking loved that," she cooed. He smelled himself on her breath, felt her lips pulpy and slick with his load. "I love your cum, I love kissing you with a mouth that was on your cock, sucking your cum."

"You," he told her, "are the sexiest woman alive. Damn, I love you."

"Did you like your cum?"

Surprisingly, he admitted he did, but more because it was her, giving it to him. She almost blushed at the compliment. "Maybe one day you'll lick it from my fucked pussy," she whispered, "make me cum with your mouth after you fill me with cum, you dirty boy."

After seeing how sexy her pussy looked last night, shaved and pretty and spilling his cum, he had to admit the thought had occurred to him. It's not like he had never tasted it, jerking off. And now, having had a half a mouthful from her kiss, well...

She went upstairs to dress, leaving him there, telling him to rest up for the afternoon. "Remember," she said, "it's back to work tomorrow. No sex all day and all night for a few days." She smiled. "Just all night until the weekend!"

He turned off the computer, wrapped himself in his robe, and went to the kitchen, got a glass of water, reflecting on the events of the past two days. He'd done things with Liz he'd only previously dreamed of, and seen her do things he'd never imagined. And he knew she'd done more than that. Now, watching the videos, wondering what else they could do. He almost laughed to himself into the glass of water, sputtering a little. I might be the luckiest man in the world.

Liz came down, kissed him, told him she was going grocery shopping. "We need food," she teased him, "someone didn't do much shopping while I was gone!" She left, and he went upstairs to dress.

In front of the mirror, he looked at himself. He was in good shape, he thought, and apparently still attractive to Liz. He liked the way his equipment looked, shaved and exposed, as he pulled on a t-shirt, liked the way his back felt with no hair. Same for his ass. He remembered the finger Liz poked in his ass when he came, and wondered what her tongue would feel like. His imagination took hold, and he remembered the toys they ordered, the anal toys, and an image of Liz stuffing a vibrator up his butt while she sucked his cock flashed into his head. His dick stirred, and he shook his head, smiling. How would he get any work done this week? Was he going to be walking around hard every day?

Later she came home, and they brought in the groceries. He noticed a lot of fruits and vegetables, more whole grains and fiber, and less meat than usual. He asked if they were on a diet.

"Kind of," she explained. "Fruits and vegetables are better for you, in general," she told him, "but there's a side benefit, too." She grinned, putting the salad stuff next to the sink to wash it. "It's easier to get ready for anal sex," she said, and holding a cucumber up, grinned. "Did you think about me while I was gone?"

After a light lunch, they sat and watched some television and cuddled. It wasn't long before hands started caressing and stroking, and breathing got heavier. She pulled away, and got up. "I'm going up to get ready," she announced, "I'll call you when I'm done."

"Get ready?" he asked.

"I want to clean out, so you can fuck my ass," she said coyly. He was dumbstruck. Her frank sex language was very arousing, but a little disturbing, and he wondered if he would ever get used to it. He hoped not.

He surfed channels mindlessly until he heard his cell phone announce a message. He picked it up, and opened it, it was a picture message. When he opened the picture, he saw a finger pushed inside an ass, and the words 'I am ready for you'. He assumed it was her ass, he'd never seen it enough to recognize it up close, but he was out of his seat quickly and headed up to the bedroom.

When he walked in, he was greeted by a rear view of her, standing at the foot of the bed, bent over, legs spread, her lovely soft ass cheeks spread wide open by her hands. "You got my message?" she asked.

"That's so fucking hot," he told her, standing in the doorway. "I confess I didn't know if that was your ass, though."

"Does this help?" she replied, and moved one hand, reaching a finger to her tight crinkled bud, and pressing it inside. "Recognize it now?"

"I'll never forget it, you sexy devil."

"Do you like my ass, baby? Do you like the way I put my finger inside, playing with my tight hole? Do you want to shove your cock in my ass, and fuck my tight little hole?"

"Fuck yeah!" he told her.

"Get your clothes off, and come over her so I can suck your dick, get it nice and hard for my ass." He was naked in a flash, and climbed on the bed beside her head. He pointed his half hard member at her face, and she lifted her head and took it into her mouth. She made loud sucking noises as she worked it, growing it to full steam, and then popped her mouth off. "M-mm, that' so nice, I could suck your cock all day," she told him, "but I want you in my ass, I want you to take my tight hole and fuck it with your hard cock."

She reached under herself, and gave him the bottle of lube. "Lube my ass, sweetie, get it ready to take your cock."

He moved behind her, nervous and excited. "I've never done-"

"Use your finger, go easy at first. I'll tell you what to do." He balked, and pushed aside the sudden reminder that she had done this before, with others. A lot?

He uncapped the bottle, and squirted a small amount onto her crack, drizzling it onto her sexy little rosebud. She cooed as he touched her, smearing it over the hole, seeing her muscles react, clenching, then relaxing, and then he slipped a fingertip inside, pulling the lube in, feeling the heat and the smooth, tight embrace. He dripped a little more, and slid his finger all the way in, eliciting a groan from her. He hesitated, thinking he hurt her, but she reassured him.

"That's good, now stroke it in and out, like that," she told him. "you like having your finger in my ass, baby? O-oh, finger my ass, get my back door open and ready."

He stroked, feeling her ass react, nearly overwhelmed by the sensation, the newness of the experience. His cock was like steel, despite the amount of sex he'd had, as recently as this morning. He dripped a little more on her hole as he pulled back, saw it stay open a little.

"Add another finger now," she advised, and he did, feeling it tighter, stretching around the two digits, and he pushed, slowly, rotating them a little to spread the lube, opening her ass. He pushed past the inner ring, getting another moan from her, feeling her ass open wide, pushing out, and accepting the invasion. He pushed again, and his fingers slipped in to the base, and he dripped some lube on the ring, and twisted them.

"Oh, that's so good, open me up for your dick, stretch my ass open."

"You're so tight, so fucking hot, your ass is gripping my fingers, fuck, I want to shove my cock up your ass."

"Oh, yeah, baby I want your cock in me, fucking my ass, put another finger in, open me up so I'm ready."

He slid his fingers out, coated a third with lube, and pressed them at her opening, slipping it inside, feeling more resistance now as they entered her. She gave a sharp cry as he pushed, and he backed off.

"No, keep going, stretch me, hurt me, it's so good," she encouraged, and he pushed, slowly, rotating, until his fingers were halfway inside. She was breathing heavily, making grunting noises mixed with small cries and moans. Her asshole was stretched around his fingers, buried to the second knuckle, and he felt it twitching and pushing at him. I have three fingers halfway in my wife's ass, where I've never had even one before, he thought.

"Give me your cock now, baby, put your dick in my ass, get in there and let me feel my ass filled." He sprinkled lube onto his shaft and dropped the bottle, and smeared it all over his shaft, stroking, covering all of it, his other hand still holding his fingers in her. When he was coated, he stepped up, pulled his fingers out and watched her asshole stay open for a few second. My wife's ass is open for me, he thought, and excitedly pressed his cockhead against it as it closed, then pushed out against him.

"That's it baby, give me your cock, press it in, nice and slow, so I feel every inch." He pushed, realigned, and pushed again, and watched her ass open and accept his cock head. It disappeared inside, and she moaned.

"M-mm, go slow at first, ease it in, let me get used to it. He pressed slowly, then picked up the lube, dripped some on her opened ring. He felt resistance at his head.

"Here comes the good part, open me inside, open that muscle up and push in me."

He pushed, feeling her ass tighten, felt her inner ring resist, then open and give way, and he groaned with her as half his cock slipped into her tight anal canal. He paused, then pushed again, feeling another inch slip inside, and he moved back and forth slightly, fucking her a little, treated to her urging.

"Yeah, how does that feel, baby? You like your cock in my ass? It feels so good, so full, so dirty and nasty, oh, it's so fucking big in me, push it, baby, put it all the way in!"

He pulled a little back, not past the inner ring, and then shoved his cock completely inside his wife's hot, tight asshole.

She cried out, loudly, and moaned. "Oh, that hurts so good, fuck, my ass is full of your cock, baby, it feels so tight, can you feel it? Is it good, baby? You like fucking my ass?"

"Fuck yeah!" he shouted. "Fuck, my dick is buried all the way in, fuck, your ass is so good, it's so fucking hot, and tight!"

"Fuck me now, start slow, and then give it to me hard!"

He started pumping then, watching her tiny hole stretch and take his cock as he pulled out and pushed in, listening to her grunt and moan, feeling her push back, encouraging him to push harder, faster. He spread her cheeks with his hands to expose her, to see her penetrated hole. He started stroking in a rhythm, half strokes, in and out, as she barked her encouragement.

"Yeah, fuck that ass, baby! Fuck it, I love my ass fucked, give it to me! Give it to me hard!"

He began pounding, really driving his cock into her ass, seeing her cheeks jiggling each time he drove in. He was grunting with the effort, and felt his balls, in spite of being drained earlier, begin to hint at his climax.

"I going to cum, I can feel it, I'm gonna cum soon," he grunted.

"Yeah, baby, fill my ass with cum, shoot that hot fucking cum in your wife's ass, fill me up!"

He pumped harder, then pulled almost all the way out and back in to the base, his hands grabbing her cheeks, spreading them to force him in deeper. He took the long strokes several times, feeling the inner ring close and forcing it open as he pushed inside, her sharp barking cries firing his excitement, the long strokes bringing on his orgasm with a fierce intensity. He felt it begin, reach the point of no return, and thrust himself deep inside, howling as blast after blast erupted from his cock, filling her bowels. He felt the heat and wetness on his cock and began stroking, short hard pumps that coincided with his spasms.

She goaded him through it. "Oh, yeah, fucking cum in my ass, fill my slut ass with cum, you cock fucker! Fuck me, shoot that load in my hot ass, fill me up!"

When he was done, he stayed inside, feeling the heat, the tight slickness, and then she squirmed, and her hands were beneath her, rubbing her clit. He heard her moaning and grunting as she approached her orgasm. He left his cock in place, moving it slowly in and out as she brought herself off.

"That's it, you nasty girl," he whispered hoarsely, still out of breath, "make yourself cum with my dick in your ass, finger your cunt with your ass full of cock. You like having your ass fucked? You like having my cum filling your ass?"

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum, keep fucking my cum-filled ass, I'm gonna cum, oh, God I'm gonnaaaa CCCUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!" She screamed then, and he held her hips, fucking her ass through her orgasm, feeling his cum squeezing out around her tight muscle as he slid in and out. Her legs shook, and he grabbed her hips to hold her in place, never wanting to take his cock out.

When she finished, his cock was softening, and he pulled back, and slipped it out. She felt him exit, and said simply, "Watch."

He looked at her fucked ass, as it hung open for a few seconds, cum rimming the outside, and then it slowly closed, and tightened, and then pushed out, and a flood of white fluid poured out as she forced her ass to eject his cream. One of her hands reached to her ass, played with it, and pushed into her ass, emerging slick with his cum. He moved to get off the bed; their regular routine was for him to go get a towel, but she turned, grabbed his leg, and had her mouth on his cock before she knew what was happening. She was sucking his cum off his cock, straight out of her ass! Fuck! He'd seen this in a video once, but never ... Oh! That was too fucking hot and nasty!

"Yeah! Suck that ass cock, Liz! Suck all my cum off my dick! Taste your ass on my dick!" She slurped, and made yummy sounds, needing no encouragement. She pulled off when he was clean, and knelt in front of him, and rose, and kissed him, full on the lips, her tongue inside his mouth, and he kissed her back, this hot wife who had just sucked the cock that had been in her ass. They groaned, and kissed, and held each other, until they were just embracing, her head on his chest, his resting on the top of her head, like the familiar lovers they had always been.

After they cleaned up, and got dressed, they opened the wine, and sat, and talked. She reminded him that they both had to work tomorrow. He reminded her that the toys they'd ordered would be delivered during the week. "We'll have to try at least one of them," he said. "What are we doing next weekend?"

"I'll call Darla tomorrow," she grinned.

12