All Comments on 'Fourth of July Bang'

by michaelCT

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Friendly husband

Many men have fatasies about having their wife or GF being ravished by other men. I was lucky enough to have had the occasion of getting such favors from their wives. Its always so good to have sex when you least expected it and to do something a little taboo. I wonder if this did happened to the writer of this story. Whatever it is keep up with it, write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Garbage

Nothing more to say about it. This "story" is simply awful. The "writer" has no talent and should stop posting here immediately so as to not embarrass himself further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dont' forget to jiggle the handle...

...after you flush this sh!te down the loo. No real man would sit there and watch his unconscious wife being raped by a complete stranger. Why didn't you just have him wank off while watching?

myoteammyoteamover 17 years ago
Left me excited

If it was all about the grammar and spelling I could see why people would say mean things. As far as the story goes and the fantasy of it...WOW. I thought it was hot. My wife and I like to act out these kinds of fantasies. Keep up the writing and give us more ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
got me hard

i often think of watching my wife getting fucked when she is passed out i wouldnt have stopeed the rape either

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
poor attempt

you need to give thought to make a story worth reading

stevebainesstevebainesabout 17 years ago
Explore

Nice theme..okay you aren't as fluent in the written word, but you don't deserve the pathetic criticism some have made. The theme of your story is really good and I know many men who HAVE let their wives be taken when unconcious or drunk. I let a much older man examine then fuck my wife when she was only 22 on a night she had rarely got very very drunk and was out cold.

Keep writing...nice story.

stevie_baines@yahoo.com

stevebainesstevebainesabout 17 years ago
Explore

Nice theme..okay you aren't as fluent in the written word, but you don't deserve the pathetic criticism some have made. The theme of your story is really good and I know many men who HAVE let their wives be taken when unconcious or drunk. I let a much older man examine then fuck my wife when she was only 22 on a night she had rarely got very very drunk and was out cold.

Keep writing...nice story.

stevie_baines@yahoo.com

bigglesbigglesalmost 17 years ago
Nice

I agree the composition would stand improvement, but the underlying theme was really very good.

Would some of the detractors care to point to their much better contributions, or are they just armchair critics that never do anything?

As for who would just sit there and watch - well quite a few matey!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
Missed.

You have submitted two stories in a year. Both missed. After I read the other story I wanted to know if there was a trend in your writing. There is. Lack of character development and disclosure of intentions. I've read more character development in police reports.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 16 years ago
Nice little story

I liked it's simplicty. The story caught my imagination. There is no way I would approve of this in reality but isn't that the point of fantasy? I just don't understand the critics who read fantasy and then insult the writer, what are they afraid of. Comment on the writing for god's sake. It's not a novel needing strong characterisation but a good short story. Under the circumstances it didn't need dialogue, clever.

doctoryes48doctoryes48about 16 years ago
Erotic

Your story hit the elements of a good erotic story. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Feelings of a wife

I wish my husband was so kinky

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very wild and kinky

Very well done I got off and my cunt is dripping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Poor attempt

This story had real potential, but ended up sucking. Try and be more creative next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Spelling

Learn to spell, while you're at it learn to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is a high school education for you

So glad you stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the brain dead asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What The Heck?

Jeez for a very short story do you think you could bugger up the english language more than you did? I really don't think so. A cough is not a couch, quite is not quiet and so on. No wonder you were bored with the sex life of you and your wife after 2 years.....she probably couldn't understand what you were saying to her.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Well, hubby may have to tell wifey, if Mark knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid. Rape is rape. And maybe deadly depending on what diseases the rapist has . Doesn't matter how you spin it. Have to be pretty twisted to want to write that kind of thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous