Fox and Guests Pt. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Martha, I'm counting on it, now get back to what you were doing!" She giggled and was cut short when Bill shoved his tongue down her throat and two fingers up her dripping hole at the same time. "Ohhhhh, Mmmmmm, shit yeah Bill finger fuck me!" She wiggled her ass against Martha's tongue and jerked hard against Bill's fingers. Her hand closed around Bill's cock and stroked it up and down as fast as she could. She tore her mouth from Bill's and pulling away from Martha. She sat down on the bed and leaning over, her long gorgeous blonde hair flowed over her face and covered his lower body. She captured his cock on her fat swollen lips and they closed around his cockhead. Her tongue flicked out and teased his shaft just under the mushroomed crown. Her hair teased his and he had to reach down and bury his fingers on her lush locks.

While they got busy, it gave Martha the opportunity to peel her dress off her lush body. When her head cleared the turtleneck, she shook her hair and it caught Bill's eye and his cock jerked up in Jessica's mouth.

Jessica popped her mouth off his cock and slid up onto the bed. Leaning back on her elbows, her hair flowed across her body and danced along the dark bed sheets. Her feet were flat on the bed and she parted her lush thighs and she allowed Martha and Bill a great view of her bare pussy. She sat up even more and in one swift motion pulled her blouse off her body. Her large tits swayed back and forth as she leaned back on her elbows.

Mesmerized by her gorgeous body, Martha quickly removed her bra and panties and like a sleek panther stalking its pry, she slid along the cool sheets on her hands and knees and planted her gorgeous face directly over Jessica's pussy. She puffed a breath of hot air, then blew out a stream of cool air and with each, she had Jessica let out a moan with each.

Bill scooted onto the bed and came around to Jessica's head. She immediately turned towards the stiff cock and enveloped the shaft and slid about half of it into her mouth. Her eyes shot open wide and she let out a muffled scream and clamped her thighs hard around Martha's head as she caught her clit between her lips and her tongue flicked it back and forth, up and down several times and rewarded Martha with a mouthful of cum as she let go a creamy orgasm.

Bill held her head firmly in his hands and began fucking her face faster and faster and when he heard her cum and felt her lips close tighter around his cock, he lost it and shot his load into her mouth.

Jessica still in the thorough of an explosive orgasm pulled her mouth from his cock and unexpectedly was covered with his cum. It hit her in the cheek and across her forehead. More came out and bathed her chin and dripped down onto her full swaying tits.

Martha scrambled up and caught the last of Bill's cum and proceeded to lick the cum dripping from Jessica's chin and the stream covering her tits. She sucked on it vigorously and slid back to Jessica's face. She licked and sucked what Bill just finished planting there. She locked lips with Jessica and fed her what she collected and they swapped his cum back and forth until it was all swallowed.

Back on the first bed Jennifer had her head buried in the pillow. Ryan was poised behind her, his hands were on her slim, trim hips and his cock was pounding in and out of her cunt. The sound of sweaty skin slapping against sweaty skin filled the room. His hands slid across her back and around her slim body and finding her swaying tits, he squeezed them hard and pulled on her chocolate nipples and plowed faster and faster into her cunt.

Jennifer had already cum twice and was racing towards another. She felt his heavy swollen nuts slapping against her clit and she tightened around his cock and bathed his cock in her hot slimy juices.

Ryan slipped a finger into her tight asshole just as he lost it and filled her receptive pussy with his hot creamy cum.

The two of them fell exhausted onto the bed and as she curled up against him, they watched the action on the other beds.

Harris was on her back, her thick meaty black thighs were spread wide and Jenny's gorgeous blonde head was between them. Her head was continually being shoved deeper into Harris' pussy.

Shep was behind Jenny, he was standing on the balls of his feet and he was pounding fast and furiously in and out of Jenny's swamp-like pussy. With each downward thrust into her cunt, large amounts of her thick juices were squirting out around his cock.

Jenny was screaming obscenities that were unable to distinguish. She was blubbering into Harris' cunt, her mouth was clamped on her black cuntlips and her tongue was trying to lick and she was trying to scream out encouragement to Shep.

Shep didn't need any encouragement; he was past the point of servicing Jenny any longer. It was all about cumming now seeing he had Jenny cum twice already and she was on the way to yet another one. Shep dropped to his knees and shoved two fingers into her incredibly tight ass and he felt her tighten and she screamed into Harris' cunt and came yet again. He tried to cup her tits, but Harris' large black hands were mauling Jenny's swaying tits already.

He slapped Jenny on the ass and slammed faster and faster into her and letting out a loud growl, he shoved one more time and holding it deep in her, he exploded bathing her womb with his hot heavy load.

Harris came all over Jenny's face and hand as Jenny had half of her hand stuffed deep in Harris' black pussy.

The three sweat covered bodies collapsed in a heap and Harris lovingly swept Jenny's sweaty blonde hair off her face and pulling her up to her, planted a hot wet kiss on her lips and wrapping her arms around her, hugged her tightly.

Tina had Jimmy on his back; she was riding him like an experienced cowgirl.

Jimmy loved the freedom. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once. He was fisting her long luxurious dark brown hair, pulling her down to him, he was sucking hard on her tongue and he was using her tongue like a mini cock as he used his lips to suck on it.

She straightened up and planting her hands firmly on his chest she ground her pussy against his invading cock. She rotated her hips back and forth, side to side and she was breathing heavily through her mouth as she felt an orgasm building deep in her cunt.

Jimmy reached up and cradled her firm, swaying tits and squeezing them, he loved how they felt in his hands. The stiff nipples bore into his palms and he twisted his hands and caught her gumdrop nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and twisted them and pulled on them. This produced a loud moan from Tina's lips and she thrust her hips back and forth even harder against his pelvic bone and she stiffened and came all over his stiff cock.

When she leaned forward and shook from her intense orgasm, this gave Jimmy the freedom and space to begin thrusting his hips and ass faster and faster into her receptive pussy. He cupped her tight ass cheeks in his hands and holding her firmly in place, he drove upward, deeper into her cunt.

She shook violently again and fell hard against him and she felt his arms envelope her and she let out a scream when she felt his cock expand and begin shooting stream after stream of hot cum deep in her cunt.

They rolled back and forth and from side to side as the two of them had a vise-like hold on one another.

On the last bed Jessica, Martha and Bill were still go hot and heavy. They heard all of the screams around them and were turned on even more knowing they were cumming around them.

Jessica and Martha were lying side by side, they were gently caressing one another and Jessica whispered to Martha; "I think it's about time we attacked Bill, I can't wait to see him cum all over your face!"

"Mmmm, sounds great Jessica, but we have our work cut out for us, I know! Once he cums, he can go for hours, literally! I tried everything on him, but he won't cum a second time until he's ready, but once he's satisfied you, look out, his second orgasm is even more powerful than his first one!"

Jessica giggled; "Have you ever tried it with him and two women? I bet we can get his motor running at high performance and made him cum!"

"I'm not so sure Jessica, but I'd love to try it, let's go!"

They scrambled to their knees and approached Bill from both sides. He looked from Martha, her girl next door look; those gorgeous fluid blue eyes sparkled as she approached him. Her large B sized breasts were swaying from side to side and those gorgeous lips, her large pouty bottom lip and nearly non-existent upper lip were moist from her tongue. He let out a tiny moan when she wrapped her slim fingers about his sleeping giant and began to stroke it slowly.

On the other side he turned to see the larger, more voluptuous body slid close to him. Her incredibly long and thick light blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and swayed back and forth nearly obscuring her large full milk filled tits. The large fat nipples were stiff and very red from all of the sucking her newborn must have been doing. Her ample hips and gorgeous bubble butt wiggled closer to him. Her full thighs separated slightly and he gazed at her still glistening pouty cuntlips. Tearing his eyes from that luscious sight, he stared into her dark pools of smoky lust. She had a sly smile on her full pouty lips and when she licked them, he let out a shutter, just imaging that tongue flicking out and licking his cock or dancing back and forth across his own tongue. He didn't have to wait too long as she leaned lover and her gorgeous hair drifted across his thighs and he felt her hot breath on his cock and not being able to see her because of her hair, he felt her lips and then her hot, wet tongue flick across his cock head and then her lips close about his cock and felt her sucking mouth envelope what Martha wasn't stroking.

Martha let go of his cock and slipped down to one side while Jessica was directly across from her. The two of them held his cock up with their lips and began slide up and down the sides of his cock. With each upward slide, when they reached the swelling head, their lips met and they swapped spit, their tongues flicked out and danced across his cock head and each other's lips. Their saliva had completely covered Bill's cock and he was going insane.

When they locked their lips onto his cock and sucked hard, it nearly made him cum. He reached down and began to slide his hands up and down Jessica's tapered legs and finding her dripping hole, shoved two fingers deep into her pussy. His fingers slide in and out made an obscene sound and it nearly made him cum.

Jessica was close to cumming again and taking control, she wrapped her lips around his shaft and took him deep down her throat; she started to gag, but refused to stop.

Martha swept Jessica's silky blonde hair to one side so she could watch her suck. Her hands went down and began to roughly play with Jessica's milky tits.

Between the fingers in her pussy, and Martha playing with her tits, she lost it and started cumming again. Her chin and neck were covered in saliva as she sucked faster and deeper, she desperately wanted his cum again, but Bill had other ideas.

He reluctantly pulled her mouth off his cock and rolled her onto her back. Gripping her dimpled knees, he spread her gorgeous legs and with her cunt still leaking and twitching from her recent orgasm, he shoved forward and with one swift motion, was buried to the hilt in her pussy.

Jessica's eyes rolled back in her head and her face was soon covered in the mass of tousled blonde hair. She moaned and groaned constantly as she wrapped her shapely tanned legs around his back and thrust upward to meet each and every one of Bill's thrusts.

Martha was beyond reasonable thinking, she straddled Jessica's head and swiping the mass of hair covering her face, she firmly planted her oozing pussy on Jessica's open mouth. She was rewarded with Jessica's tongue which shot out and began to tongue fuck her tight pussy. When she felt Jessica's tongue find her clit and begin to flick it back and forth, Martha arched her back, and her gorgeous blue eyes locked on Bill's who was pounding away at Jessica like a runaway freight train. She pursed her luscious lips and licking them let out a loud groan; "Ohhhhhh Yessssssss Jessica, right there, oh fuck I'm going to cum all over that gorgeous face of yours!"

Bill leaned forward and as he fucked Jessica faster and deeper, he caught one of Martha's swaying tits and wrapping his lips around it, he sucked as hard as he could and biting down on the stiff nipple, it put Martha over the top and letting out a loud scream, she poured her hot juices down Jessica's throat.

At almost the same time, from Bill's intense fucking, she clamped down on his cock and creamed all over his cock.

Bill was too exhausted to go on any further, even though he would have loved to have slipped over to the other bed and fucked Jennifer and Harris together, he just had to cum and finish this off. He pulled his cum coated cock out of Jessica's weeping pussy, Martha knew what was coming so she climbed off of Jessica's head and planting her head beside Jessica's. She waited for what was about to come, and cum he did. Spurt after hot creamy spurt came shooting out of his cock. He aimed it first at Jessica and then Martha. He came what he thought was gallons, but of course it was nowhere near that. When he finally fell back and lay there exhausted. Jessica and Martha turned towards one another, their faces covered in his cum, and licked and sucked every last ounce of cum he had deposited there.

Harris and Jennifer, along with Tina and Jenny did come over and tried to revive Bill and they did after a little bit of coaxing.

Martha and Jessica scooted off their bed and joined Ryan, who was soon joined by Jimmy and Shepard. After about ten minutes or so all ten of them going at it hot and heavy, unfortunately, the show's allotted time was over.

The cameramen kept on shooting and maybe Fox and Guests will show what occurred at a later date.

Up next is an episode of FFFF starring Sarah Palin and her daughters. Don't forget to tune in tonight for a special edition of Fox and Guests Extreme featuring the women of Nutri-system and their partners, a hint, they are all from the porn industry, some studly men and even a couple of women. Remember it was the ladies of Nutrisystem's choice of who they wanted as their partners for the night. Another hint, this penthouse has hot tubs, huge twenty shower head showers and even a small indoor pool. I'm sure they will be used to all of their advantages.

*

As always, please vote and your comments are welcomed!

12