Fran and Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who would have thought?" she said.

"You know what thought did" replied Fran with a real mischievous smile.

"You are one lucky bitch Fran.

And didn't she know it... Every morning she wanted to show just how grateful she was for Jason's company and made it standard [practice to suck him off before breakfast.

"So long as you don't do away with me and bury me under the cabbage patch" he joked.

"I tell you what "spurred Fran, "Those cabbages have never been so good

"I wonder why" Jason said as he removed his jeans for a second helping, Not the cabbages but good old fashioned well worked quinny.

That is how Fran liked it now, it wasn't love on the cabbage patch any more but she was getting her regular daily dose in the comfort of her bed.

"Tell me how it feels baby" he asked pushing it deep up into her.

"Absolutely wonderful" she said. "But a bit more 'slut' if you please. Not 'baby!'"

12