All Comments on 'Franchise Ch. 02'

by Sylvan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice work Hemingway

It is not well written, makes little sense, and is laughable in parts, but that's probably what you were for. Just a fantasy stroke piece, although even from that angle, the sex is about as erotic as fourteen year old's lie about losing his virginity. Don't worry about developing a story, develop your sex scenes, at least then I'd have a reason for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
High art this isn't, but Nice non the less.

Ok, not the perfect story that everyone likes to see from time to time, but a decent fantasy storyline, interesting development and some reasonable dialog. A perfectly honest effort, with a pretty good amount of character development.

Worked for me, anyway.

Orion_NebulaOrion_Nebulaover 19 years ago
I agree

I agree with the other two post. The idea of the story is good, but needs a lot of work. The story just jumps around too much. Take more time with the characters. It seems that you introduce one character and all of a sudden you are jumping to another character and forgetting about the previous ones. Maybe the author was in a rush just to get something out. This could have been a very long series if you took the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous