Frank's Angels Fantasy #004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up." I tell it in an undertone. While it grumbles at me, ignoring my command to it, I continue to stir.

Again, Master startles me, coming up behind me and slapping my ass. I squeek and he laughs, then places his hand between my thighs, slapping one and then the other in his silent directive to open them wide enough for him to reach my pussy. Still stirring the soup, I gasp as he reaches around me, running his hand over my belly and between my pussy lips.

He moves the hand forward, entering me with two fingers. Then he withdraws them and I know they are sopping wet, I am so excited by his touch. As I stir, he nuzzles my neck and rubs my clit with his fingers.

"Master." I groan, placing one hand on the counter beside the stove to steady myself. "Master, it feels so good."

Without replying, he continues to rub my clit. I try and concentrate on the soup, my hunger forgotten under the pressure of his fingers. I sigh deeply and my hips begin to rock.

"No cumming, my cunt." he reminds me, as if I could forget.

I whimper in pleasure and buck my hips again. Then I sigh and in a voice that is near tears, I beg him. "Then Master. Please. I beg you to stop before I lose control of myself."

His laughter is like music to my ears. But he strokes me a few more times, pushing my limits and I am afraid he may push me over the edge. Master knows me well, though. He stops just before I feel I cannot last a second longer.

As I pant, he removes his fingers from my pussy and lifts them to my lips. He spreads the juice around and whispers in my ear. "See. I'm letting you eat. That great, sweet, dark pussy of yours."

I kiss his fingertips before they leave me. My clit is now protesting as badly as my stomach was a few minutes before. Stirring the soup again, I gulp.

"Master. Your lunch is ready." I announce.

When I hear his voice again, it is from the table. "Bring it on, baby!" he tells me, enthusiastically.

I do, pouring the soup into a large bowl and bringing it to him. As I stand to the side, in case he needs me, my clit and my stomach both send me messages which I do my best to ignore.

After his meal, my Master stayed in the kitchen. I had cooled down and come away from the precipice of orgasm. Knowing this, my Master fucked me hard as I did the dishes. Forcing my mind on the dishes I was trying to wash kept me from cumming without permission. When he came hard inside of me, I almost collapsed when he lowered me to the floor and gave me his cock to clean for him.

When my legs stopped shaking, I took a final deep and steadying breath and turned my attentions to the light afternoon chores. I spot mopped the tiled floors in the kitchen and all the bathrooms. And then, I rejoined my Master in the living room.

"Theres a great movie coming on in at two, baby." he tells me. "We'll watch it and then I have something I want to give to you."

I looked up at him, and nodded. "Yes, Master." was all I said, even though I was wondering what in the world he could want to give me.

The movie was a truly beautiful love story which came incredibly close to bringing me to tears. From time to time over the two hours we watched, my Master teased me without mercy, never once allowing me to cum.

At four o'clock when the movie ended, my Master grabbed me by the hair and pulled me into a passionate kiss. "I want you to shower again and dress. Wear the tight black mini dress, the black lace bra and your black high heels."

"Of course, my Master." I replied and left him to shower. For the first time in a very long time, I showered in cold water. Not touching my pussy or my clit was difficult. I was so worked up and horny.

I dried off and out on the bra first, then the dress. The dress clung to my every curve. Perhaps Master was planning to show me off? I shook off the thought, trying not to let my mind get too active.

When I walked back into the living room, my Master looked me up and down with a huge smile on his face. "You are breathtaking, my slut." he told me and he took me by the hand. "Now before I go, I have something for you to wear with that."

My curiosity was as aroused as my pussy. "Of course, my Master." I replied. "Anything for you."

He slipped his hand into the pocket of his pants and brought out a purple rope with yellow accents. It was what he had been making of the purple and yellow rope.

My lips began to tremble. "M – Master?" my voice shook with emotion. Could it be what I thought it was?

Smiling from ear to ear, my Master slipped the short length of rope around my neck and by the time he secured it, tears were running down my face.

"Oh, thank you, my Master." I managed to say through my tears. The rough day was forgotten in the wake of this most precious of gifts. A collar. His collar.

Master kissed me deeply and then backed up to look at me closely. "It's stunning on you, my Angel." he caressed my face and wiped my tears away. "Go on and wash your face, baby. We're going out to celebrate."

I walked on a cloud back into our bedroom. Before and after I washed and dried my face, I looked at the collar my Master had made with his own two hands and then placed on me. With an effort, I kept the tears at bay and returned to my Masters side.

He led me to the car and I got in, still over the moon about my situation. I was a collared slave now. More, I was HIS collared slave. There was nothing that I wanted more.

The drive was long and Master and I talked very casually. I watched out the windows and soon realized we were in the warehouse district. Confusion clouded my mind a bit, as I struggled to remember if there were any restaurants in this part of town.

Five minutes later, Master pulled up to and parked the car in front of a huge warehouse. He turned to look at me, reaching out to caress my face and finger the collar he'd put on me. Then he kissed me and got out of the car. A moment later he appeared at the passengers side door and opened it for me.

I got out of the car and looked at the warehouse and then at my Master. Then I realized he had a leash in his hand, made of the same material as my collar. My tears almost began anew as he clipped the leash to the collar.

Then he took the blindfold out of his pocket.

My heart lept a moment before I could control it. If anyone else were holding a blindfold that was obviously meant for me, I would have panicked and run. But I trusted my Master with my very life.

He blindfolded me and then kissed me. When the kiss broke, he took my leash and my hand and began to lead me away.

The sound of the warehouse door was loud in my ears, but further away than it should have been. Master continued to lead me and he warned me. "Be careful, Angel. A big step through here."

My foot hit the spot he meant and I lifted my foot, carefully stepping through the door and inside. The silence was not complete. All around me, I could hear different sounds. Feet shuffling. A throat clearing softly. Whispered voices speaking words I could not catch.

I tightened my grip on my Master's hand and he squeezed back, giving me much needed confidence. To me, it seemed a long time that we walked, but soon Master stopped and I stopped with him. Still listening to the sounds around me, I realized I was shaking slightly. Feeling a tug on my collar, heard Master's voice in my ear.

"Don't be afraid, baby. You know I would never let anything bad happen to you."

"Yes, Master. I know that." I told him. "You won't leave me." it was more a statement of fact than a question.

"Never, my Angel." he promised me.

That helped me relax a great deal. A moment after this, I felt his hands on me, unzipping my black dress. I stood still, as I did when I was presenting myself or when we were out in public. My arms moved only when he tugged the dress off. Next, I felt my bra being removed and I gulped as I re-clasped my hands behind my back, now dressed only in high heels and a blindfold.

Master led me a few more steps and I gently kicked something. At that time, Master let go of my hand and I bit my lip until I heard his voice.

"I have leashed you to a large block, my slut." he told me in a loud, authoritative voice. "Tonight we celebrate your becoming mine. You've fasted all day and I am very proud of you. Now, you may eat."

Hearing these words, I was shocked almost speechless. Not just at what he said, but at my clits reaction to it. It pulsed eagerly and my voice was shaking slightly when I replied, my voice soft. "Yes, Master."

The hand that lands on my shoulder is, without a doubt, my Master's. He forces me to my hands and knees and lets go of me for only a moment. Blood is rushing around in my head and I cannot hear anything for a while. Then I feel a hand grab my hair and force my face into a crotch.

"Suck, my cock. Show them what a dirty black slut you are." my Master's voice demands.

When I suck the cock into my mouth, I can tell by the taste that is it my Master. Had I been able, I would have sighed in relief that the first cum I would swallow wound be my Master's. Eagerly I begin to suck his cock and soon he is fucking my mouth.

The hand I feel on my ass is not my Masters. It is rougher than his. Roughly, it rearranges me slightly until I know I am straddling a man. He grabs my hips, whoever he is, and lowers me onto a big thick cock. I moan around my Master's cock as he continues to fuck my mouth.

My pussy fills with this unknown cock. I can feel the condom around it, protecting me. With my mouth filled with my Masters cock, I can only whimper as I am fucked in two of my holes.

Suddenly both of my hands are grabbed and spread out. Into each hand I feel a cock. Grabbing each, I begin to jack them off, finding myself more and more excited. Four cocks!

Then I feel a pair of hands join the ones already on my hips. Softer than those, then move down my ass and spread my ass cheeks. I cry out, as I am not sure about being penetrated anally by any but my Master. Feeling the cold lubricant applied to my ass makes me breathe a little easier, and I make myself relax when I feel a condom covered cockhead pressing at my ass hole.

Whoever he is, he enters me slowly, carefully and gently. I cannot express my gratitude. My mouth is full, my hands are full, my pussy is full and my ass is full. Yet I imagine I hear more than one voice. The sound of skin against skin ... like other men masturbating fills my ears.

Master surely warned whoever was fucking my pussy to be careful about my clit. The man did not touch it. He only fucked me harder and harder .... as all the cocks were. Faster and faster I jacked off the two cocks in my hands while the cocks inside of me also moved faster.

The first load was let loose in my ass. I heard a man growl and felt the sharp sting of a slap on my ass cheeks as he grabbed them and thrust as deeply into me as he could. After that, the man under me bucked and came hard in me. Their cocks were rubbing against each other inside of me, and I could only imagine the sensation to a cock.

Master came next, pulling my head close as he bucked and came deep in the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast and as well as I could, having not eaten all day and desperately hungry for the taste of my Masters his essence. Even after he came, he held tightly to my hair.

Suddenly I felt hot cum hitting the left side of my face as the cock in my left hand let loose, followed shortly thereafter by the one in my right hand. My cheeks were warm from both the cum and the blush I felt.

I thought it was over then, so the hot cum on my back came as a surprise. At least two men had been masturbating over me as I was fucked.

Gulping down the last of my Master's his essence, I felt his hand loosen in my hair. I inclined my head upwards, unable to see him, but unable to resist turning my eyes to where I suspected he was.

"You were a good girl and didn't cum." I could hear the pride for me in my Masters voice. "And for that, I will allow you to do just that and cum for me."

Pulling my hair, Master rolled me onto my back. I felt hands grab my legs and pull them as far apart as they could go. Held there I could not move. My clit was exposed to at least seven men, one of which owned me completely. Then my master let go of my hair.

I have no idea whose tongue I felt first. It lapped roughly at my slit and then my clit and then left my body. The next tongue did the same, but followed up by inserting itself into my pussy. My hips arched, seeking more stimulation. What I got was another tongue on my clit, licking and then flicking.

For many long minutes the men tortured me. Sometimes I could feel a mustache. Sometimes a beard. Always pleasure. I writhed and moaned under the sensations, whimpering when one tongue left me, so eager for the next one. Soon I was so close I could feel it. My thighs began to tremble.

And then it stopped.

I arched my hips, but no more laps came to my clit. My voice was an almost desperate whimper.

"Please. Oh, Master. More. Please. Your slut wants more. Your black slut wants to cum. So bad. Please, Master. I beg of you!"

"Cum for me, baby," my Masters voice crooned and then I felt a tongue again. His tongue. Lapping faster and faster at my clit.

I hurt my voice when I came, I screamed so loudly. But master did not stop. His tongue flew over my clit without mercy. On the heels of the first I was forced to scream again.

"Please. Master. May I cum again. Your black whore wants to come again. Please. Please, Master."

"Again, baby. Keep cumming for me."

I did. My throat became raw with the next orgasm and master still would not let up. With the third I could feel myself squirt into his mouth. I writhed, but the strong hands on my legs kept them wide open. My back arched and my mouth opened in a soundless scream with the fourth orgasm.

Only then did my Master relent.

The arms released me and I collapsed onto the floor of the warehouse my Master had brought me to. Panting I tried to speak and found I could not. I felt strong arms ... Master's arms ... gather me up and hold me.

He untied the blindfold, but my eyes were half closed. I did not know exactly what was happening to me. I was hot and cold and shaking uncontrollably. Panting like a bitch dog in the heat of summer. My body felt numb, like I wasn't really part of it.

I vaguely saw Masters arm reach for something someone handed him and a moment later there was a cup to my lips. I drank carefully and gratefully. But when I tried to thank my Master, I found I still could not speak. But I tried again and managed to croak.

"Thank you, my Master."

12