Fratello Maggiore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M Crim
M Crim
11 Followers

I got off my knees and slid back on to the hood of his car. I leaned against the car and started to unzip my shorts, but then he interrupted me.

"I think we should go someplace else. We've already been here a long time."

"Don't worry so much."

I felt his soft dick with my hands. I massaged him hoping to bring back his erection.

"I really thing we should leave."

"Please, don't worry." I smiled hoping he would too, but he didn't. He kept looking past me, back to the entrance road of the park. I took off my tank top hoping that would bring his attention back to me. It did, as his hands instantly attacked my breasts. He pulled the straps of my bra off my shoulders. He released my breasts from the cups of my bra. He caressed my tits with his hands, massaging them, cupping them. His hands were calloused, but they felt so right on my breasts. He was gentle at first, but gradually became rough with them, when I didn't object. He pinched my nipple, rubbed it between his fingers, and they became erect. He cupped my breasts in his hand. He kissed them. He sucked them. He bit my nipples.

His body pushed me against the grill of the car. He used his hands to push me on to the hood. I tried to take my shorts off but he stopped me. He ripped them to the ground with one hard pull.

He looked at me, and I felt so little below him, but he made me feel so sexy. He smiled as he wrapped the strings of my panties, which were stained with my moisture, around his fingers. He pulled them off and smelled them before throwing them on to the hood next to me.

Vinny hadn't even touched me yet, but I started to grind an imaginary body in the air. I couldn't control myself. My fingers slid down my stomach, across the smooth area where I shaved my pubic hair. Slowly, my fingers found my hot clit. It almost exploded when I touched it. He watched as I used one hand to finger myself, and the other to tease my clit. I couldn't hide my heavy breathing. I didn't try to quiet myself when I started to moan. I watched him as he watched me.

He stroked himself and grew hard again. He pushed his cock against my pussy's wet lips. I wanted him to fuck me. I needed him to fuck me, but when I tried to force him to enter me, he held back.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes." I tried to pull him closer but he was too strong.

"Are you sure?" He looked into my eyes. I smiled and nodded my head yes. His dick slowly pushed into me, filling me perfectly. I held him tight, as I didn't want to ever let him go. He pulled back until he was almost out of me. I thought I would die if he stopped now, but he didn't pull out. Instead he pushed back, deep inside of me. Slowly he fucked me but I wanted more.

"Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster." I ordered him, so he did. "Fuck me like I was that whore Cynthia."

He fucked me like I've never been fucked before. He fucked me like an athlete. He fucked with intensity, with passion, burying his dick inside my pussy. He fucked me like I was his slut.

I leaned back, looking at the sky. I pushed against him, wanting all of him inside of me. Feeling his thrust deep inside of me, his body rubbed against my clit.

I watched him stare intensely at my pussy. I couldn't believe he was inside of me. I couldn't believe he was fucking me. He was sweating almost as hard as he was fucking me.

Each of his thrusts forced me back on the car. He pounded me into the hood. I thought he was going to dent it. The car started to rock and so did I wish pleasure.

"Right there." He found a rhythm and started to bring me towards heaven. I felt my orgasm building inside of me. I moaned loudly, as I started to sweat. I arched my back to push him further into me. I couldn't hold my orgasm any longer.

My body started to shake and I couldn't control my breathing. I became covered in sweat. My body pulsed and my vagina erupted around his cock.

Two seconds later, I felt him explode again. I felt his cock throb inside of me and his cum fill me.

I couldn't believe it. I was in heaven, my brother just made me cum. My brother had just cum inside of me.

We were silent for a while. I laid motionless on the hood, as I stared at him. He stared at me. I sat back up to kiss him, but I was careful not to let him come loose from me. Even his soft dick, I wanted to stay in me forever.

Finally, he fell out. It seemed like the magic had disappeared. I started to feel the cold breeze from the river. As he put his cock away and zipped up his shorts, I quickly got dressed again.

We drove silently back to our house. I kissed him softly in the garage, then we went into the house. He went to his bedroom, and I went to mine. I undressed and got into bed, but I could still feel him inside of me.

When I got out of the bed the next morning, he had already left.

I couldn't get the image of that night out of my head. As much as I tried, I couldn't forget it. A few weeks later, I started dating a guy, we slept together but it wasn't the same. He wasn't my brother. He didn't fuck like my brother.

I only had Thanksgiving break, when Vinny came home from college, to look forward to. I thought about him every day. Every night I fell asleep after I masturbated thinking about him.

I worried that someone would find out. But I worried more that it would be a one night thing.

M Crim
M Crim
11 Followers
12