All Comments on 'Fratello Maggiore'

by M Crim

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 19 years ago
WOW!

Great story! Very hot! Loved the buildup and you do a great job describing the action of the story! Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yes--

Excellent--Written like a real experience and written as only a woman could write it. Would like to read about thanksgiving.

goddess_of_nightgoddess_of_nightabout 19 years ago
OMG!

THAT WAS HOT! Please do not stop writing this story! I had to make myself cum twice while reading it. Keep up the great work! Would love to hear more about Vinny and Bianca!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
....

I feel like your trying to make the characters have emotions, but your not succedding very well. Two things make us hot, and i didnt get off to this story at ALL. I couldnt even get hard, it bored me. Its a good try...but dont 'try' anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved Bianca

I really liked the style you write. It's so natural. You don't mask it with flowery descriptions. So that it's almost like you're standing in front of me, reading it. I like when writers write just like they're talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
really hated it

It stories like these that really make me hate dumb people.Vinny was just trying to protect is stupid slut sister. She threw away her virginity like it was money. She is so stupid and foolish. Get rid of this story now it just going to piss of sortin people badly include me. Should of saved it for someone special like Vinny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed reading this story. Maybe you could add a bit more of her emotions, or reasons for nailing her brother.

Also the part where she asks about the girlfriend giving a BJ needs a little work. I didn't see her using the word BJ, needs to be more subtle?

All in all good job and most of all thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Lovely brother and sister sex story.keep post more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!!!

Bro is the biggest douche bag in this story. Don't walk sissy run. The best he will EVER be is a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous