All Comments on 'Frazier: Don't Be Cruel'

by caprine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you.!

Thank you for such a sweet story and how life can be cruel at times, but with some luck time will take care of your troubles that have come up in the past and we will look to the future and hope for the best. Really liked your story and hope to read more of your work. Thanks.

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
I think your attention to details is great. This story was not only a pleasure to read--

it was easy to put ones self in that situation. I thought it was well done- with two verys. According to your other stories I've read, your standards are high and this one reflects that. Thank you.

as52as52over 14 years ago

it needs a finish

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
A Follow-Up

Is needed we need to know how things went for the two did they remain together did they eventually move on. Did "Shorty" get more action.

from Girl's who never thought of Looking twice the first 3 years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Intelligent, easy erotica.

Unfortunately the first half was way better than the second, and the sex was almost superfluous. Still not quite sure what is meant by the title, but it resonates. Frazier was typical of any insecure and thus slightly patronising nerd in the brilliantly drawn narrator's role. Smart answers get tiresome awful quick, but she appears to be enough of an eventual wardrobe(very wooden)to allow him to get away with it. They'll make a great couple. Not one that'll be coming to a party of mine anytime soon though. Here's on my way to your archive. 75%...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

At last, a sensitive story of love and romance for those of us who are not well endowed. Thank you, more of these types of stories will raise the self esteem of many.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Cute and Romantique!

11/10 'Pee-Wees'!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous