Frazier: Don't Be Cruel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

"So what changed your mind about me? And you were even the instigator, not me."

The waiter interrupted our discussion to take our food order. When he left, Janice took up where we left off.

"I can't really answer that, Shorty. I don't really know. All I do know is that when you gave that great comeback to that slut cheerleader, something clicked in my head. "

"Something clicked, somewhere Janice, that's for sure, Janice."

"The longer I was with you this morning, Shorty, the more overwhelmed by you I became. I just felt like I was falling into your personal space and control--under your spell, so to speak and that feeling just keeps growing stronger."

"So, you're not turned off by stories about my..."

"Your 'pee-wee' dick? No, I'm not."

The waiter was back with our food. Our conversation died in favor of the treats before us. Janice ordered a filete mignon while I ordered a New york strip steak. We both had a baked potato, mixed peas and carrots, and a tossed salad. We drank iced tea with our food. For dessert, we both ordered a piece of cherry pie with ice cream.

Our dinner conversation took a left turn from our earlier talk.

"Shorty, what do your patents do for a living?"

"They're both lawyers. Dad is a defense trial lawyer and Mom is an assistant prosecutor."

"I bet that makes for some interesting dinner conversations."

"Yeah, Janice, sometimes it really does. What do your parents do?"

"Mom's a stay at home housewife and mother. I've two younger siblings, a brother and a sister. Dad is a biochemical engineer. Do you have any siblings, Shorty?"

"Nope, I'm an only child and I've been left on my own quite a bit because of the job requirements of my parents. The whole situation has been both bad and good, so I don't have a lot to complain about. A sister would've been nice to confide in and to answer boy-girl questions along the way. Of course, that would assume we had that kind of close relationship and not a confrontational type relationship, not to mention how much older or younger she'd be than I.

"Yeah, my siblings are both way too young to be any kind of help like that for me."

"Could I interest you in another dance, Janice?"

"I think that could be arranged, sir."

Again Janice clung tightly to me as we danced across the floor. She was a really good dancer. I wasn't exactly a dud on the floor myself. Janice commented on the fact.

"For a guy who's never dated, you sure do know how to dance."

"That's thanks to Mom's youngest sister who thought I ought to know how to dance . It was the summer between my seventh and eighth grade years on vacation at her ranch that she taught me ballroom dancing."

"Well, you're really good at it, Shorty. Like I said, these local girls just have not idea at all what they're missing when they just write you off. Their loss, my gain, so I'm not complaining."

"You're a pretty darned good dancer yourself, Janice. Where'd you learn?"

"My father taught me the summer I turned thirteen."

"Let's see what we can do, Janice."

We got in a more traditional dance posture, still close but not clingy. Our waltzing was delicious. Our foxtrot steps got us some applause. Our erotic tango as it evolved from tentative to fully engaged and nearly lewd, brought down the house. The floor cleared and they let us go. The band really got into it.

When we finally got back to our table, we spoke as one, "Where'd you learn to do that?"

We both laughed heartily. I told Janice the same aunt who taught me the basic dances also taught me the Tango as a special treat.

"She wasn't and still isn't all that much older than me, Janice, and I think, looking back on the experience, she nearly got herself off in the process."

How I managed to say that and not blush is still a mystery to me.

"Oh God, Shorty, my dad taught me and I'm ninety-nine percent sure he did get off teaching me. He sure got red in the face and rushed off the first time I got really good at dancing with him."

"All I can say is that the rustiness wore off pretty damned fast for both of us, Janice. That was mind blowing."

"Oh God, you're right about that. My panties are wet right now."

My face did flush bright red with that comment. So did hers as she gave a little squeak and rushed her hand to cover the large O formed by her lips.

"Well, have you had enough here?" I grinned. Do you want to head out for a miniature golf round or two now?"

"Yes, I've had enough here but no, I don't want to go golfing. We can do that tomorrow. I want you to take me to the park now."

"The park?"

"Yes, the park. I saw a blanket in the back of the car. The park has a nicely quiet area of trees and meadows. I want to make use of that blanket."

"Oh."

On the way to the park, Janice didn't hold my hand. Instead, she rested that hand on my inner thigh and lightly rubbed it the whole darned time we were driving. What little I had that passed for a cock was harder than I'd ever experienced before.

When we were lying side by side on the blanket, Janice asked me, "Shorty, you don't think I'm too pushy or forward do you? If you as a male were like this on a first date, most girls probably would be very upset."

"No, I'm not I don't think you're too 'pushy' as you put it. But I am in a daze and don't know why you want me like this, but I won't back away from you. But neither will i push you beyond where you want or are willing to go. I don't know, I just feel a very special closeness with you."

"i know, Shorty, I feel the same about you. I don't understand why any more than you do. I just want to follow the flow and see where it leads us."

Janice put her arm around my waist and pulled me close. My arm went around her waist also but quickly dropped onto her ass cheek. Her hand dropped to my ass and we both pulled into each other, pussy to cock as tightly as we could.

"Oh God," we both sighed at the same time.

"Janice, do you have any idea, any idea at all what you've done for my ego and my self confidence since this morning?"

"If it's anything like what you've done for me, it must be considerable."

"That's putting it quite mildly, Janice."

We looked directly into each other's eyes. Our lips met and locked. Our lips opened after a bit and our tongues met. My one hand slipped from her ass to reach under the hem of her short dress and rest on the bare skin of that delicious ass. I found bare skin because she was wearing a thong. The only cloth was a tiny string coming out of her back cleavage to meet an equally thin string around her waist.

Janice moaned into my mouth. I caressed her bare cheeks, alternating from one to the other. Her hand got between us and tried to find my cock. She didn't have much luck.

"Shorty, take your pants and shorts down--not off, just down. Then put your hand back in front of me instead of on my ass. Get under my dress."

I got my pants down and Janice immediately found my tiny erection and went to work on it with her lovely hand--actually her fingers. My hand found the front of her thong. I pulled the thong down and got my hand onto her pussy and made soft caresses across her mound and down her extremely wet crevice. We both were panting heavily.

"Shorty?"

"W-what, Janice?"

"I found out one thing tonight. I want more of this, but not here, Take me home. My parents will be gone for at least three hours yet. Take me home."

So we got up, straightened our clothes out and drove to Janice's house. On the drive, I stuck my still wet fingers in my mouth and licked them clean. I think Janice had a mild orgasm watching me.

"Come upstairs to my room, Shorty."

"What about your brother and sister?"

"The sitter has them over to her house for the night. They played with her two little girls. We've got the house to ourselves for three hours. Help me out of this dress, please."

I unhooked the back and pulled the zipper down to her beautiful back cleavage. No slip, just the thong. I gently slid the strapless top off her tits and let the dress slide into a pool at her feet. No bra either. Janice stood there in her thong, thigh highs, and blue pumps.

"My God but you're absolutely gorgeous, Janice. You're a dream come true--my dream come true."

"Well, so let's get you out of your clothes, you bad, bad boy."

It took but moments for her to help me get barefoot naked.

"Sit on the bed, Janice. I want to take off your shoes and stockings. for you."

"OK."

She sat and spread her legs some. Her pussy was wide open, like the petals of a flower, right in front of my nose as I knelt on the floor between her knees. Her moisture glistened in her slit and on her mound. Her clit was just peeking out from its hood. Janice moaned softly. I pulled off her right shoe and slowly, caressingly, rolled down her stocking. I kissed flesh exposed as I rolled. Janice moaned a little louder. I did the left leg and the moans grew still louder.

I picked her up and laid her supine in the middle of her bed. She lay there with legs splayed, eyes glassy, and low moans rolling from deep in her throat in a continuous lullaby of desire.

She was my first lover as I was her first. Hormones raged in both of us which made for a rather quick session--at least the first one. We both had lots to learn about satisfying the sexual desires of the opposite sex. But we had stepped onto that road of learning.

"Oh, Shorty, keep kissing me like that."

Those kisses Janice wanted were mine all over her face, nose, eyes, and neck. Several spots in particular elicited quite feral moans though I would have trouble remembering such spots for a while. I was too highly aroused to pay that kind of attention to remember.

I was and will ever be, a tit man. Even though it was my first time, my fascination and instinct inevitably led me to Janice's breasts. My mouth, tongue, and fingers really went to work on those mounds and the nipples that sat on their peaks. More feral moans and a solid climax were my reward. Janice had meanwhile moved one hand between our bodies.

"Oh, i found Pee-Wee! My goodness, he's a fat fellow for sure."

I took no offense at her comment which I understood to be her attempt to ease my insecurity. In fact, I rather liked having her call my dick, "Pee-Wee."

"Pee-Wee sure likes what you're doing to him, Janice. I'll give you ten days to quit that."

Janice giggled and moved her hand to my ball sack.

"Ouch! Janice, you have to be a little more gentle with the family jewels: they're really sensitive and tender."

"Sorry, Shorty, I'll be more careful."

Our rush to "do it," led me to overlook oral attention to her pussy, another lesson I'd yet to learn. Anyway, Pee-Wee was as hard as he was going to get as I moved up and let him touch Janice's delicious slit. Pee-Wee wasn't finding what he sought.

"Let me help, Shorty. I think I can find a home for Pee-Wee."

She did, too.

Because of Pee-Wee's girth, the slide into the tunnel of love was slow and mildly difficult. But all four inches was soon buried balls deep as Janice cooed in pleasure. The difficulty didn't involve any maidenhead barrier.

"In case you're wondering," Janice whispered as we momentarily stopped at full penetration for a moment, "I lost my hymen with all the bicycling I did as a pre-teenager. But have no fear, I'm definitly a virgin in all other respects."

"I wasn't worried, Janice."

After that, words died as we began a mutual thrusting that I slowly escalated in tempo 'till we were really making that bed squeak. I'd inadvertently moved up Janice's body enough to bang her clit most of the time when I reached the bottom of my stroke. The result was a monumental climax for Janice and one nearly as strong for me as I unloaded my cream into her pussy.

"Shorty, I can tell you one thing for sure."

"What's that, Janice?"

I was still hovering over Janice with Pee-Wee rather slow to deflate as I answered her statement. with my question.

'You were certainly right when you told that slutty cheerleader that it wasn't in the reaching but in the motions that got you there that counted. You don't have to worry a thing about Pee-Wee's performance; he's got all the right motions down to perfection."

Finis

************

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)

caprine
caprine
215 Followers
12