Free To Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

"Where do you work CJ?"

CJ is just about to sink her teeth into her sandwich, but freezes as soon as she hears her name.

"At this time, out in public, I will use your real name until we decide what if any possibilities lie ahead for us."

Nodding her head and taking her first small bite, she relaxes as she chews. Swallowing, she feels her confidence return. "I'm a teller at Bank of America."

"Do you plan to stay in the field and work your way up?" Danika sips her diet soda and takes another bite.

"Yes, I guess so. To be honest, I haven't really thought about it too much."

"You do enjoy your current position correct?"

"Yes Mist... uh Danika."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-two."

"College?"

"No."

"I would really appreciate more fulfilling answers CJ." The smile remains on Danika's lips throughout her casual request.

"I moved out from my parent's place right out of high school. My old man and I are two completely different people and my mom and I never seem to see eye to eye. She always agrees with my dad in turn always making me out to be wrong so I decided screw this and moved out as soon as I was able. I share an apartment with a friend, with no help from my loving folks, so I don't have any extra money for college, although I am slowly saving."

"Education is important; I do hope you are able to one day finish once you have enough money. It will pay for itself once you're out in your desired field with a higher paying job."

Setting down her sandwich, CJ casually asks, "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

Smiling, Danika takes another small sip through the straw and responds, "Three months shy of thirty-six. How do you feel about that?"

Shrugging CJ takes another bite which leaves Danika to chuckle. Finally CJ replies, "Doesn't bother me a bit and you're sexy as hell. I'd like to see photos of you when you were younger; I bet you were a cute kid."

Danika really can't help but to laugh out loud. "Thank you CJ. I'm a lawyer dealing mostly in family matters although I do have a degree in business law and help a friend whenever I can. Right now I'm on a forced two week vacation and I say forced because I made myself take the time. My last case nearly did me in and when the decision came in my favor, I decided to take some time off."

"Well it's extremely fortunate for us you did otherwise I'm sure we wouldn't have met today."

Once the women finish eating they leave noticing and commenting on the number of customers waiting in line to order, how it's always so busy and how well the business must obviously be doing. Starting the car and turning on the air conditioning, Danika looks seriously at CJ. "I would like it if we spent much more time together, but if you join me in a long term relationship you must accept the power difference between us. If you join me it must be as submissive to my dominant. I live and love this lifestyle and I wish for none other. What do you think about this?"

CJ has been waiting for this particular subject to arise all through dinner. She has been hoping Danika would make the offer. "Like you mentioned before, I have dreamed of being a part of this lifestyle. Granted my fantasies were focused solely on the bedroom aspects of it, but with you, I think I would really enjoy the lifestyle. I'm amazed with how easily I've already gotten used to parts of it. I mean I'm not used to being the submissive, but secretly I always have wanted to be. I just figured I hadn't met the right woman which is why I keep searching every night. I think I would really enjoy continuing our relationship."

Danika takes CJ's hand in hers releasing a breath she didn't even realize she had been holding. "There are a few things I must clarify with you especially given how new you are to this. First, as your Mistress I will always have your interests, needs, and feelings at heart, but you must obey my wishes and orders or face a punishment that I deem appropriate. Second, I will grant a one month probation period. If you realize this lifestyle isn't for you and wish to leave, I'll allow it within the month. Third, after the one month period if we are to remain a couple I want you enrolled in college. Education is extremely important and if we are in a long term relationship together, I want you in enrolled in school. You may study whatever is of your choosing. I will loan you the money for college and we will work out a payment plan in detail at that time. Lastly, I'm allowed to change and/or create new rules at anytime."

CJ can't stifle her laughter. She had tried hard not to, but it just erupts from within her. "Of course you are." CJ quickly settles down when she notices Danika's expression. She is neither laughing nor angry, but neutral. "I understand and agree."

Holding up her hand Danika says, "We still have the rest of this evening together CJ, I will only accept your answer after tonight. I want you to truly think this through, understand what you are committing yourself to."

"Okay," CJ replies nodding and with that Danika puts the gear in drive and off they go. Both women are deep in thought during the drive. Quite some time passes before CJ blinks away her thoughts to realize they are now cruising in Hollywood. "Where are we going?"

"We still have tonight," Danika answers simply.

"That doesn't explain a thing," CJ thinks to herself, but knows better than to ask again. In a short time, CJ shakes her head laughing, her Mist... uh Danika's answer now makes perfect sense.

Danika gets out off the car while CJ slowly exits, still laughing. Danika takes CJ's arm in hers and they walk into Babeland together. There are no other customers currently in the store and CJ says out loud as the female employee nods in their direction, "Talk about perfect timing."

The female employee approaches them, "Anything I can help you with?"

"I'll let you know, thank you," Danika answers smiling.

CJ certainly is no novice when it comes to sex toys, but she hasn't been to Babeland before and her mind as well as her pussy buzzes with the excitement as she and Danika begin looking at everything the store has to offer.

Danika's eyes linger on the lingerie they offer, but she quickly dismisses this knowing a better place in which she will get her and her pet's lingerie. She thinks about this as if CJ had already agreed to this because she refuses to think of it any other way. She hopes CJ agrees to be her pet, she will understand of course if she declines, but still it would hurt her. Despite their only having met this afternoon, Danika can't help but feel close to CJ. Walking ever so slowly along the wall displaying all the different vibrator and dildos, they point and discuss each one. "Would this big boy be too big for you?"

CJ looks at it and then Danika passes it to her to feel. "No. I have a shorter vibrator at home, but it's wider than this one. I could handle this."

Danika notices the butt plug displays and can't help but pull her lover quickly over to the display, "How about butt plugs?" Danika picks one up and notices CJ's eyes widen not with excitement, but hesitation, almost fear. Then, as quickly as it had happened, her expression melts away to become perfectly neutral. "No," she shakes her head. "Oh look at this," and off she goes dragging Danika with her and away from this particular display.

Hmm, Danika thinks to herself, making a mental note for another time. Getting a bit ahead she looks over the harnesses deciding she needs a new one. The one she has at home lasted years, but her and her ex gave it the full work out every time. Besides she prefers a new one at the thought of her ex. CJ steps up beside her and Danika loops her arm around her waist. "You have been made love to with a strap on?"

"Once, but I was really drunk so I don't remember how it felt or anything."

"I'll be right back." Danika leaves to talk with the store employee leaving CJ to look over the harnesses. Suddenly the image of her bent over with Danika standing behind her taking her from behind flashes through her mind, a burning desire spreads through her pussy and she feels herself sway with excitement. Danika touches her shoulder and she jumps startled. "I didn't hear you come back."

"You okay?" Danika asks raising an eyebrow. CJ simply nods her head. Danika grabs the black Jaguar harness which allows the dildo to be placed lower than traditional harnesses allowing pressure on the clit of the person who is wearing the harness or so the store employee promises.

CJ notices in Danika's other hand is the dildo she had been looking over earlier. It was now out of its box, bobbing around freely in Danika's hand. It was the Outlaw, she loves the name, and she immediately reaches out and touches the bobbing dildo. She had read it was made of vixskin silicone which gives it the realistic look and feel. The head is comfortably squishy in her hand. "Come with me," Danika instructs and CJ follows her without question, her knees still a bit weak. There is a very small fitting room in the back of the store and Danika walks into the empty room. "What are you doing?" CJ asks full of hope, the image from before instantly returning to her mind except this time she knows specifically which dildo Danika is taking her from behind with and she moans imaging the eight and a half inch Outlaw fucking her.

Danika has decided she must try this out before purchasing and she quickly adjusts the harness to a comfortable fit and once the Outlaw is bobbing happily before her, she takes the top half of the long shaft in her hand and watches the smile spread like wildfire over her lover's face. "Remove your shorts and panties, bend over beautiful."

CJ trips pulling her shorts over her feet so quickly, she can feel her juices sliding down her thighs, feel her clit burning with desire, her entire body shaking with anticipation. Quickly bending over, leaving her ass up high and exposed, she sinks her teeth into her quivering lower lip to silence the moans already filling the dressing room.

Danika marvels at the gorgeous ass being presented to her and she runs her free hand over the tender young flesh, feeling her pet tremble at the touch. "I don't need to feel you to know you are dripping wet for me. I can smell you; the store employee can smell you." She lets the squishy head of the cock stroke against CJ's ass cheeks while she whispers harshly to her lover. "I know you want me to fuck you with my cock, isn't that right slut?"

CJ moans loudly unable to control herself any longer. "Please Mistress, I'm so freaking wet."

Danika lets the head rest against the opening and then in one sure motion, she slides the cock inch by every pleasurable inch inside. Slowly stroking inside her slut, the base of the dildo now rubs against her own clit and the pressure rapidly builds inside of her making her stroke deeper inside CJ. "You like my cock inside you slut?

"Faster," CJ moans loudly in response without a care in the world as to who else might hear her, her hand is now held out against the mirror inside of the dressing room.

Danika moves her hips quicker; soon she is slamming the cock inside of her slut's pussy, a bit surprised at how effortlessly she is able. CJ pushes herself back against the dildo and Danika immediately encourages, "Yes, that's right slut, push back against my cock."

CJ immediately obeys, her pussy leaking juice around the cock to descend down her legs.

As Danika's orgasm approaches, she digs her fingernails into CJ's back and tells her slut to look up at her reflection in the mirror.

CJ barely hears Danika tell her to raise her head to look at herself, the pleasure vibrating throughout her body, her senses completely focused on her approaching orgasm. CJ lifts her head and stares wide eye at her reflection, her cheeks are flush with desire, sweat is forming on her brows, and then she focuses on Danika standing behind her, her upper torso lying on top of CJ as she fucks her. Their eyes meet, both women watch the scene unfold in the mirror and Danika smiles before lowering her mouth to her slut's shoulder and biting into the soft flesh, while she continues plunging the cock into her pussy and CJ is left breathless watching the two of them together and out of nowhere her orgasm is no longer nearing, it's ripping through her and she cries out as Danika's mouth leaves her marked skin, moaning as her own orgasm engulfs her body.

Both women are panting and Danika decides to leave the cock inside for a minute, CJ's eyes still tightly closed as her chest heaves. Danika uses her hands to spread her lover's tender ass cheeks and CJ's eyes fling wide open the instant Danika's finger begins to caress the tightly puckered hole. CJ tenses crying out, "No, Mistress," and vigorously she shakes her head side to side. Quietly Danika says, "I'll allow it this one time." With that Danika pulls the deeply buried cock out and the glistening head bobs proudly between her legs.

"Thank you Mistress, Thank you." CJ turns her head to face her Mistress and winds up staring at the cock, watching as her juices slide down the long shaft, a new wave of excitement courses through her pussy and immediately she sinks to her knees before her Mistress preparing to take the head into her mouth.

"Not necessary little one." Danika notices a folded shopping bag lying underneath the door and she smiles thinking the saleswoman must have snuck up and left it there. Danika begins to take off the harness as CJ's eyes longing look on. She stops when her young lover's hand rests lightly on her own hand and she hears CJ whisper, "Please Mistress. I want to suck you."

Staring down at the younger woman on her knees before her, she nods and CJ wraps her hand around the shaft as the head of the cock disappears between her grasping lips. CJ strokes the long cock, the motion forcing the base against Danika's clit. CJ lets the cock fall from her mouth and uses her tongue to lick along the shaft of the cock, her eyes staring up at her Mistress in time to see her sultry eyes close with pleasure. CJ returns to stroking the thick shaft with her hand, swallowing the squishy head into her mouth, and soon her Mistress's body trembles as she experiences a small orgasm thanks to the constant pressure on her clit.

Danika rewards her lover with a smile and then removes the harness placing both the harness and still dripping cock into the bag before she finishes getting dressed. "Get dressed," she instructs and then she exits the fitting room leaving CJ alone.

CJ's pussy is still buzzing from her fucking and it takes her a second before she is able to stand and even more time for her to get dressed. Her legs remain very shaky and she must lean against the wall to pull her shorts on since there is not enough room for a sitting bench inside the fitting room. Finally she exits the tiny room in time to see Danika return her AMEX card into her wallet and pull out some cash. She sees her lover say something to the employee but can't hear what is being said. The female employee smiles, a steady blush spreading across her cheeks. Danika takes what is now a big shopping bag and turns to CJ smiling. Once CJ is within reach, Danika takes her arm and escorts her from the store to the car.

"Give me directions to your apartment." CJ relays the necessary information and then takes out her cell deciding to call her friend and roommate to see where she is or hopefully isn't. After a brief conversation, CJ flips her cell shut and offers, "My roommate's staying with her boyfriend tonight, so the place is ours if you want."

"Yours is an offer, I can't refuse," Danika replies smiling at her young lover.

CJ's pussy is still abuzz with a mix of sensations and now knowing Danika will be staying for some time still, her pussy gushes at the thought. The drive to CJ's place is a silent one, both women enjoying the warmth and comfort of one another.

CJ leads Danika inside the front door, kicking clothes, hairbrushes, and whatever else off to the side as they walk through. "Sorry. My roommate and I will never be mistaken for neat freaks." After the brief tour, both women stand in the kitchen, CJ purposely inching her way ever closer to Danika, her eyes openly drinking in the sight of the older woman. CJ reaches a hand out, wanting to touch her, and Danika turns to face CJ, hand resting on CJ's cheeks gently caressing as their lips melt into one another, CJ's hand resting against Danika's cheek. CJ immediately presses her body further into Danika's, her hands now passionately touching, exploring every inch of Danika's glorious body over her clothes.

"Slow down," Danika purrs into CJ's ear, her lips kissing along her jaw line wanting to savor every moment of this encounter. CJ nods, her head falling back, a sigh of disappointment loudly escapes filling the kitchen, her hands however, continue to roam finally pausing on Danika's breasts before cupping them. Danika firmly grabs CJ's offending wrists while stepping back.

"Shit I'm sorry," CJ breathes heavily. Danika is left standing quietly considering the unique circumstances. Tonight they are not truly participating in the lifestyle yet, but on the other hand, Danika simply can't ignore the infraction. "You will learn," she replies walking confidently to the small table and sitting down in one of the chairs leaving CJ to cross her arms in front of her, a rather cute pout forming on her face.

"Have a seat so I don't have to shout across the kitchen."

CJ pulls out a chair and obediently sits, the pout still present on her lovely face. The sex kitten within her is growing at an alarming rate, seeking Danika's attentions, rather Mistress D's attentions, seeking to push the envelope. Tonight is not the real deal, but she wants to push the boundaries, taste the razor's edge.

"I want to discuss your hesitation from earlier concerning anal play."

"Can't this particular discussion wait until after?" CJ seductively questions, voice low, running her tongue slowly across her lips and raising en eyebrow.

Danika doesn't waver, her eyes remain solely on CJ; her expression remains perfectly neutral. "I wish to discuss this now." Leaning forward, arms on the table, resting her chin on her hand, she asks, "Why the reluctance?"

CJ is on a roll now and she slides her hands under her shirt, around back to unclasp her bra, whipping it out from underneath her shirt, her eyes never leaving Danika's. "You must excuse me," CJ begins, tossing her bra to the side, "Once home I enjoy certain...freedoms." Leaning forward as well, CJ folds her arms not across but under her chest to support her breasts so they are pressed together and jutting forward. "I enjoy sex every way I can get it, except when it comes to my ass. It's my one hang up," CJ responds evenly with a simple shrug.

"Why?"

Laughing, CJ decides to swiftly move her right hand down to the chair in order to pull the chair closer to the table. Allowing her eyes to freely wander over the older woman's body sitting across the table, she sneaks her right hand now hidden by the table inside her jeans and then panties where she finds her anxious clit. "I don't know if I can explain." Her fingers caress her swollen clit. "It feels wrong, dirty I guess. In a way that's exactly why I sometimes wish to engage in anal sex, hot idea and all, but..." her fingers continue to increase their pace over her clit. "In reality, I can't do it." Her teeth bite down on her trembling lip.

"Stop," Danika speaks the one word in a low, measured voice.

CJ's orgasm is imminent, not that she would have stopped anyway, but now she simply can't. "You wanted to talk...ohhh god, so you talk!"

Danika's fingers grab her by her hair, the movement so quick, CJ hadn't seen it coming. Danika pulls her up and right out of the chair which crashes to the floor on its side, Danika still holding onto CJ by her hair. CJ presses her thumb down hard on her clit, the excitement of all of this adding to before and now she is determined to make herself cum before Danika has a chance to stop her.

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers