Free To Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

Danika smacks CJ on the offending hand before yanking her hand away altogether and dragging her by her hair down the short hall into the bedroom. Throwing CJ onto the bed, Danika's face over hers, CJ is left feeling the woman's hot angry breath on her face. "Given the uniqueness of this evening, I'm willing to cut you a hell of a lot of slack young lady, but what you just did is simply disrespectful and I do NOT allow disrespect."

In a flash, Danika is off the bed, grabbing a shirt that had been carelessly tossed onto the floor and forces CJ's wrists together binding them with the shirt. CJ meanwhile sits up, but once her wrists are tightly bound, Danika shoves CJ back against the mattress. Danika's fingers undo and remove CJ's shorts and panties, the cool air kissing CJ's anxious pussy and wetness causing instant shivers all over her body. Danika leans in close whispering, "Consider yourself fortunate little one, I'm without my proper supplies." Finding two more appropriate articles of clothing, Danika binds each ankle to the bed frame, leaving CJ's legs spread wide, but not enough to cause her naughty girl any cramping. "This will have to do," Danika observes and then turns and abruptly leaves the room.

Danika walks into the bathroom smiling to herself and decides to relieve some tension. Danika certainly will not leave her little one alone for long, that could be dangerous, but the beauty of it is CJ is none the wiser. Stripping before the mirror, Danika stares at her reflection while she massages her heavy breasts before moving south, her fingers instantly moist thanks to her young naughty slut. Danika strokes her pulsing clit between her fingers and her body shudders when her fingers disappear inside her pussy.

CJ is simply going insane! The thrill of all this is not only evident, but steadily dripping down her thighs and there is nothing she can do about it! Pulling against her restraints, testing them, she finds if she tries with all her might she quite possibly may be able to free her feet, but not her hands, not a chance. This knowledge makes everything worse. She obviously would prefer to have her hands free so she can masturbate like mad until Danika returns. Where the hell is Danika? The excitement coursing inside of her is beginning to turn painful. CJ begins to scream.

Danika immediately enters the room, a knowing devilish smile plays on her lips. She is completely nude, clutching her wet panties in one hand.

CJ's screams abruptly stop as her eyes drink in her Mistress's nude figure as she stalks towards her. She's not even aware of what's clutched in her hand until the wet center is forced into her gaping mouth. "Much better," Danika says. Her moist fingers are now directly under CJ's nose. With nostrils flared, CJ receives a strong whiff and she moans around the panties, her body thrashing against the bed.

Straddling the bound woman's body, Danika leans back, grinding her wet pussy into CJ's, riding her, driving CJ to the brink. Cries of pleasure can be heard, although muffled thanks to the panties. Danika stops and scoots down CJ's body so her face is in front of her pussy, the strong musk filling Danika's own nostrils. CJ's eyes shut tightly, body lying still except for her toes wriggling as Danika's tongue tenderly laps at her pussy like a cat drinking milk, purposefully teasing her by doing this slowly. CJ's body tries to writhe against her tongue desperate for more pressure, head swimming with intense need. Sensing this, Danika stops, chuckling to herself when CJ's eyes snap wide open only to stare helplessly at her. "You deserve your punishment little one." Cupping the juicy young pussy with a hand Danika adds, "This naughty pussy deserves punishment."

CJ yells and screams behind the panty gag letting loose all of her pent up frustration and disappointment as she hopelessly humps at air. The word astonishment is not adequate enough to describe CJ's disbelief when she feels Danika's tongue licking her, loving her and absolutely no word could even begin to describe how it feels to receive the first slap on her clit. Shock, pain, and extreme pleasure devour CJ while Danika slaps and rubs her clit, driving her mad with need! Sensing Danika's hand on its way down, CJ braces for the sharp pain, intense pleasure duo, and slowly opens her eyes when all remains still.

Knowing one more slap on her naughty clit can and more than likely will send her naughty slut over the edge, Danika stops in mid air. She watches the amazement and then disappointment show on her slut's gagged face. "Remain still or we start again and not in a way you will like," Danika warns. She unties CJ's ankles, staring into her eyes as she unties her hands. CJ doesn't budge an inch, just simply stares back into Danika's eyes. Removing her panties from CJ's mouth, she is barely able to hear CJ whisper softly, "I'm sorry."

Wiping the sweat from her lover's brow, Danika smiles, her heart soaring, and rewards her lover by instructing her to, "Lick." With that one simple word, CJ dives for Danika's center as she lies back on the mattress and enjoys CJ's enthusiastic tongue bringing her over the edge time and time again.

CJ's back collapses against the mattress for the umpteenth time, her body slick with sweat, toes slowly uncurling, voice hoarse, her throat dry and sore. Nestled between her legs, Danika leans back licking her lips and wiping her fingers. "Lie there and relax." Danika leaves the bedroom and in no time returns carrying a glass of water and helping CJ sit up, instructs her to drink slowly.

CJ's eyes repeatedly close involuntarily, heavy with sleep.

"Rest little one." Danika starts to rise from the bed and CJ's hand reaches out grabbing her wrist and then quickly jerking her hand away as if touching fire. "Sorry," she says, her voice groggy with sleep. "I'll leave you to rest and think my proposal over carefully." Kissing CJ softly on the lips she continues, "I'll contact you tomorrow night. Goodnight."

Danika rises from the bed and CJ allows herself to be consumed with sleep.

The following day, CJ thinks of nothing else but Danika and the offer. At work, she repeatedly makes mistakes, customers showing their annoyance at her carelessness. Once work is finally over, she goes straight home, locking herself in her room, lost in her thoughts. She really likes Danika, finds her incredibly sexy, completely desirable and that's after spending an entire evening with her. As if addicted on a drug, she catches herself repeatedly fantasizing about what their next encounter hopefully will entail. In regards to the lifestyle specifically, the idea certainly turns her on and she has thoroughly enjoyed her brief introduction to it. She has often wondered if there was anyone who could fully appreciate the sex kitten within her, anyone who would be able to tame it, control it? She now knows she has found her answer. Besides there is the one month trial period and knowing this helps calm the tiny part of her brain that still questions her decision.

Meanwhile Danika spends her day preparing for this evening, avoiding at all costs even acknowledging the possibility of CJ declining her proposal. Danika returns from a store with a surprise for later and now empties the shopping bag from Babeland which consists of Outlaw, the jaguar harness, Babelube, and a special surprise for CJ. Just looking at the butt plug brings a wave of desire sweeping through her body. She had bought the little flirt yesterday when she left CJ in the fitting room. It's a small silicone butt plug, only three and a quarter inches long with a slim waist making it perfect for beginners.

Around 7, CJ hears her roommate arrive home and by 7:30 CJ is restless, pacing the length of her bedroom time and time again before collapsing onto her bed, her hand eventually finding its way between her thighs as her mind replays through the previous evening for the millionth time. The speed of her hand increases between her thighs, the image of her bound to the bed bringing her closer when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it," Lisa, her friend and roommate hollers.

"No!" CJ shouts, bolting from the bed, adjusting her shorts on the run. CJ hears Danika's voice from the hallway and the second their eyes fall on one another, she stands immobile. Danika and Lisa are shaking hands and Lisa turns to CJ saying, "She's very attractive...what the hell?" as her eyes become wide and questioning. "You okay?"

CJ barely nods her chest growing tight at the mere sight of Danika.

"Hello again CJ."

"Hi," she exhales softly.

Lisa's eyes glance from CJ to Danika and then back to CJ. "What am I missing C, you're acting odd?"

"I believe we have matters to discuss in private," Danika replies not rudely, a smile on her face as she approaches CJ, and then leads her down the hall and back to the bedroom, CJ remaining one step behind her silently following.

"You're scaring me C," Lisa hollers laughing.

Danika closes the door behind CJ and CJ stops, wanting desperately to wrap her arms around the older woman, answer yes to any and all requests, which still unsettles her a bit, but leaves her pussy drooling inside her panties.

Danika also desperately wishes to take the young woman into her arms, kissing her tenderly, accepting and loving her as her beautiful submissive for the rest of their lives. "Have a seat."

CJ follows instructions without hesitation, and without being able to help herself blurts, "Yes."

Danika raises an eyebrow before finally laughing, unable to help herself. "Do you understand what it is you are agreeing to?"

"Yes," CJ looks into the older woman's dark sexy eyes. "The thirty day trial period is still applicable correct?"

"Certainly and with it a safe word, but after thirty days there will no longer be a safe word simply because there will be no need for one." A question pops into CJ's mind, but before she can ask it, Danika answers as if able to read her thoughts. "By that time, I will know your limits and how best to have you meet and rise above them. Our trust and love will be absolute."

CJ smiles and whispers repeatedly, "Yes, yes, yes."

Danika moves to the bed, arms open inviting her submissive into her arms. The second their lips meet, CJ knows with absolute certainty she has made the right decision for her. Danika's heart soars at CJ's commitment, she feels herself become complete, and her mind begins to truly plan their lives together as domme/sub. CJ caresses Mistress Danika's cheek, the scent of her arousal light on her fingers yet still able to makes its way into Danika's nostrils. Grabbing her hand and lifting her fingers to her nose she makes a tsk tsk noise, "Naughty girl." Standing, she instructs her sub, "Pack a bag with three or four days worth of clothes."

Excitedly, CJ hops off the bed and starts grabbing the necessities.

"How long is left on your lease and how much is it a month?"

"Three months, $850."

Picking up her handbag, Danika walks to the door. "Pack quickly; we will be back for the rest. I'm going to speak with your friend."

"Yes Mistress," CJ easily replies. Her heart flutters in her chest as she grabs clothes to pack, waiting for the door to close behind her Mistress before picking out bra and panties.

A little while later Danika opens the door, smiling wide and grabs the black duffel bag full of clothes. "Ready?"

"Yes Mistress."

Danika takes CJ's hand in hers causing CJ to exhale a breath she wasn't aware she was holding. Danika sets the bag on the floor and lifts CJ's chin so they are eye to eye. "You're mine now, little one. I am your shelter. You now possess the solace you have sought."

A smile instantly spreads across CJ's now beaming face. Mistress kisses her, the kiss so brief and gentle, CJ almost misses it. Retrieving the duffel bag, Danika leads them out into the hallway and into the front of the house.

Lisa approaches CJ, grinning ear to ear, "I can't believe it CJ." Shaking her head, arms open for a hug. CJ begins to take a step forward to go to her friend, but Mistress's hand stops her.

CJ casts a confused glance to her Mistress when in an instant, realization spreads across her now embarrassed face. "May I..."

"Of course," Danika answers lowering her hand impressed with how quickly CJ catches on. It's necessary to exert complete control from the very beginning; it helps the submissive progress quickly and much more easily.

CJ and Lisa share a hug, "I just saw it happen right before my eyes and I still can't believe it! I never in my wildest dreams thought you could behave in such a way, let alone live it. What happened to the overly confident sex kitten?"

"Oh the overly confident sex kitten is still very much present, but now it is tamed. Isn't that right little one?"

Looking into Lisa's amused eyes, CJ trembles with both humiliation and pleasure as she replies, "Yes Mistress."

"Well now I have seen everything," chuckling, "Get out of here C."

Smiling, CJ turns to her waiting Mistress, who walks out the door and she quickly follows her. Danika opens the passenger's door tossing the bag into the back, holding the door open for her young sub. "Thank you Mistress," CJ says sliding into the car.

Leaving the apartment complex Danika asks, "I haven't had dinner, are you hungry?"

CJ hadn't eaten lunch, her stomach busy swimming with countless butterflies all day long, now her hunger smashes into the front of her mind with a vengeance. "Yes."

Danika drives to Soup Plantation, a wonderful soup and salad buffet with a pretty good bakery, their blueberry muffins in particular are a favorite for Danika. As usual, the restaurant is hopping although two tables are available, one of which is located basically in the center of the restaurant. "How perfect," Danika muses quietly to herself.

Both women attract enough attention from men and women on their own, but together... talk about a power couple!

Danika chooses a seat which leaves her back to the wall so she can observe the restaurant while CJ takes a seat opposite her, her back to the majority of the crowd, but able to look out the windows. Talking casually over dinner, both women return to the buffet together, Danika taking note on what her young sub chooses to eat, thrilled with the opportunity to learn everything there is to know about her new sub.

CJ, on the other hand, is chock full of different emotions. People's eyes linger on the two of them, a familiar comfort. A part of CJ momentarily wishes her Mistress to be like every other woman she's been with so she can grab her by the hand and play with her yet if she truly were like those in CJ's past, she knows they would never last.

Once again seated at the table, Danika observes, "The woman to your right keeps staring in our direction, at you specifically."

"I noticed," CJ replies not sure if the answer is appropriate or not, but it's the truth.

"I'm confident you have found yourself in this delicious position before little one, how do you normally respond?"

Blowing on the spoonful of hot soup, she responds truthfully. "She's attractive, potential for a lot of fun, so I would flirt. Captivate her eyes with mine, use body language to my advantage and then make my move. In this instance, she's almost finished her muffin, so I would bring her another one and go from there."

Pleased with her sub's answer Danika decides to have a little fun. "My being impressed with you is becoming a wonderful pattern. Although I'm a bit surprised you wouldn't pull a stunt like you did in the kitchen last night," she adds teasingly.

CJ laughs, promptly lowering the spoon into the soup bowl. "Not necessary, this one is simple."

Danika sets her fork down, the napkin placed on her lap now drops onto the table, her expression instantly becomes serious. CJ responds by abandoning her spoon in the bowl, her eyes glued to the older woman sitting across from her. "The pretty woman is not who you are trying to please is she?"

"No, Mistress, you are of course."

Danika continues, a smile slowly spreading across her face, "I have an idea. I want you to walk into the restroom, remove your panties and return to me, quick and simple, no touching yourself."

As her Mistress smiles, CJ narrows her eyes shaking her head, not understanding. Big deal, what a simple task.

"Yes, Mistress," and with that CJ scoots her chair back from the table and reaches for her small purse when it dawns on her that her purse is in the car! CJ's face reddens with the realization, her pussy gushing fresh juice into her panties. Quickly scooting forward CJ asks, "Mistress, where am I supposed to put my panties?"

Looking at her embarrassed young lover, she answers, "Bring your now wet panties to me in your hand."

CJ's mouth opens to protest, but she stops short when Mistress's eyes glare at her and she barks, "Now!"

CJ hastily pushes her chair back causing a loud scrape which is heard by most everyone as she dashes into the bathroom. Leaning against the sink, CJ looks at her reflection trying to recall a time in her life when she was this turned on, her pussy continuing to gush, voicing its vote. CJ hurries into a stall and removes her panties bunching the moist material into a ball in her closed hand. Relief instantly washes over her knowing she can just hurry back to the table and quickly pass the panties from her closed fist to her Mistress. Granted quite a few people will inevitably be watching her as she walks back to the table. CJ exits the stall smiling, pleased with her little self, and walks out of the restroom and returns to the dining area ready to meet her Mistress's eyes with her own confident sparkling green eyes.

Dread spreads over her entire body as she groans, softly exhaling the word, "Shit," and stares at their empty table. An idea forms in her mind and she looks in the direction of the pretty woman's table where sure enough, her Mistress is sitting, speaking with the woman. Mistress smiles and waves to CJ, motioning for her to join them. The heat flares across her face as she hurries to the table, stranger's eyes casting a questioning glance as she passes by.

"My pet, this lovely woman is Amber and Amber this is my pet."

Amber's eyes widen with shock at such an uncommon greeting, but she manages a small nod to CJ, her eyes falling and locking onto CJ's clasped hand. "What are you holding?"

CJ looks pleadingly to her Mistress.

"Answer the nice woman young lady."

"My panties." Even when spoken in a rush her pussy spasms causing her face to redden even more.

Danika's eyes never leave CJ. "I was just sharing with Amber how attractive you find her."

CJ's eyes fall quickly to the floor. It's one thing when she decides to initiate it, but this....oh shit!

"Eyes up pet."

CJ looks up slowly to find Mistress's hand out and waiting. CJ passes her the damp panties in one swift move and when she lets go, Mistress does as well leaving all three women to stare at them lying on the floor, CJ's heart pounding heavily against her chest making it difficult for her to breathe.

"Well that was too quick for me pet, pick up your panties and hand them to me slowly."

CJ immediately reaches down, snatches them up, and extends her arm to her Mistress who calmly takes the panties from her and stuffs them into her handbag. "These are very wet my pet."

Danika finishes talking with Amber, completely ignoring CJ, leaving her to stand in the middle of the restaurant with her head down embarrassed, until finally she stands and looks at CJ. "We're leaving." Mistress leaves a substantial tip on their table and walks to the door, most everyone's eyes flicking on and then past her resting on CJ.

Outside of the building it is now dark; therefore, degrees cooler, the parking lot remains full, but everyone seems to be inside enjoying their dinner. At the car, Danika grabs her young sub, her body collapsing against hers, tongue slipping in between CJ's lips. Both women moan instantly, CJ's hands automatically caressing along her body. When Mistress takes a step back gasping, CJ quickly closes the space, but Mistress's hand stops her. "I needed a taste." Danika holds the door open for CJ to slide inside and watches as CJ pouts while doing so. Sliding behind the wheel, Danika says firmly, "Don't pout, it ruins your lovely face." CJ immediately straightens up and Danika, who is grinning, thinks about perhaps rewarding her later.

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers