Free To Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

Danika enters inside the apartment with her sub behind her and walks down and into the bedroom. Pointing to two drawers in the bedroom she says, "Your clothes can go in there for now." Next she instructs her to, "Clean up," as she points to the shower in the bathroom. "Then join me in bed little one."

"Yes, Mistress, right away."

"Good girl. I knew you would make it a point to hurry along."

CJ is left alone in the bathroom and stripping quickly she jumps into the shower. With her hair clipped up and out of the way, she takes the quickest shower of her life, but is sure to clean her pussy twice. Drying off with the big towel, she realizes there are no new clothes for her to put on. Grinning she hangs up the towel and walks out from the bathroom nude.

Danika is lying on her side on top of the covers, also nude, smiling as her eyes slowly roam every inch of CJ's beautiful young body. Her eyes finally rest on CJ's face, her approval evident in her eyes. "Perfect."

CJ's pussy is already throbbing and when her Mistress motions for her to join her in bed, she practically runs to her and hurries into bed beside her.

Stroking her fingers through CJ's hair and caressing her cheek she tells her young lover, "One must learn the pleasure in performing certain activities at a slow pace; there is no need to rush along all the time."

CJ's eyes are closed as her Mistress caresses her, the cool air having hardened her nipples. "Yes Mistress."

"Tonight we will enjoy each other as if we have all the time in the world."

It's not that the idea doesn't appeal to CJ, it really does, but not at this particular time. Her pussy is begging for release, ready to explode on its own, now is not the time, but she doesn't dare utter a word aloud, instead she replies, "However you please Mistress, I'm just happy to be lying next to you."

Danika's lips gently press against her sub's, hands running along the sides of her body, nails scratching over her hips. CJ moans into her Mistress's mouth and is rewarded with her tongue seeking hers, her own hands unsure of what to do. Gently Danika pushes CJ onto her back and taking the young woman's hands in hers, she places them on her stomach with the instructions, "Keep your eyes closed. Use your hands only to explore." Both women kiss while their hands slowly explore, making sure to cover every inch. The heat between them rises rapidly as each woman enjoys every touch, every caress, everywhere on her body. The room fills with a heavy musky scent, their kissing builds in intensity accordingly, hands moving along at a faster pace, their touch growing rougher. Danika's hand slows on CJ's thigh, nails grazing along, at the same time CJ's hands are running down Mistress's back to her ass wanting nothing more than to grip her ass tightly forcing her Mistress against her body, but she knows better.

Minutes continue to tick by, sweet yet agonizing pleasure fills CJ, her body nearing desperate. Lost in thought, CJ cries out, startled when Mistress's fingers kiss along her clit, her body shuddering. CJ undulates her hips seeking more pressure, more contact and Danika whispers into her sub's ear, "Wrap your arms around my neck and enjoy." Danika applies more pressure to her clit before sliding inside, her lips taking CJ's trembling lower lip into her mouth to suck. Danika lowers her lips to CJ's neck to lick and suck on while pumping into her young sub's pussy until CJ cries out. Removing her fingers with a soft plop she brings them to CJ's lips instructing her to lick.

CJ doesn't bother opening her eyes before taking the offered fingers into her mouth, her tongue sliding over her stickiness.

"Taste yourself pet. This is how wet you get for your Mistress."

Sucking the fingers further into her mouth, she sucks on the two fingers as if they were a cock, whining when her Mistress removes them, her tongue licking her lips still able to taste herself.

"Use your tongue to bring me pleasure eager one."

CJ's eyes pop open to find Mistress Danika smiling down at her before propping herself up, allowing CJ to scoot down until she finds herself underneath her Mistress's beautiful dripping cunt. CJ's hands finally have the opportunity to reach around and grip Mistress's ass. Licking her lips, she licks her Mistress's waiting clit and is instantly rewarded with a loud moan. A few more gentle licks and CJ's lips envelope Mistress's clit to begin sucking, the tip of her tongue pressing against the clit held captive between her lips. Mistress moves her hips forward, pressing her dripping center against CJ's face, CJ's hand holding on tighter to her Mistress's backside flesh. CJ returns to licking her Mistress's clit bringing her over the edge, her own pussy convulses upon feeling Mistress's body shudder with pleasure.

Danika returns to lying on her side, kissing CJ. Both women stare at one another between kisses. CJ is overwhelmed with comfort, warmth, love, belonging, need, and desire. Danika whispers something into CJ's ear causing CJ to moan immediately. Danika positions her face before the young woman's pussy, her words still reverberating through her sub's mind... "I love you."

The following morning both women enjoy breakfast in bed before enjoying a small breakfast served with food before heading out to enjoy the day which will include shopping and lunch at the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica and a movie in the evening. Inside the theater, CJ enjoys a quick wonderful orgasm thanks to her Mistress's busy fingers. Despite the darkness of the theater, her eyes flick side to side, face burning when her Mistress places her wet fingers in front of her willing mouth to be cleaned.

As the two women are slowly returning to the parking lot, Danika wraps her arm around her lover's waist. "Did you enjoy the movie little one?"

"Yes, Mistress, one certain part in particular."

Wanted was a very good action packed movie, but Angelina Jolie, of course was the main attraction. "Let's go home; I have a surprise for you."

Back inside the apartment, Danika tells her pet to get her a drink of scotch. "I'll be right back." Danika disappears down the hall and CJ scurries to get her Mistress the drink. Danika returns with a gift bag in tow and passes it to her pet then accepts the drink. CJ anxiously dives into the bag and a cheer of happiness spreads throughout the room as CJ gingerly pulls out the sexy lingerie. An embroidered mesh babydoll and g string as well as a second babydoll, this one a zebra print satin one with matching thong. Her fingers tremble as she pulls out the red lace robe with matching thong, hoping she knows who this is for. "That one is for me my pet." CJ runs her fingers over the material, the sexy image of her Mistress dressed in it slapping her between the eyes.

Danika drains the glass and then stands up, "I'm going to go slip into something more comfortable. I want you to wear the mesh babydoll and wait right here for me to return."

"Yes Mistress," CJ responds happily. "Thank you Mistress!" After her Mistress disappears again, CJ quickly undresses, her pussy pleading with her, begging for one quick touch, one simple caress, but CJ won't dare. CJ has always known how sexy and desirable she is, but as soon as she slips on the lingerie, an entirely new level of sexiness and confidence comes with it. She can't wait for her Mistress to return and lay her eyes on her hot young submissive!

Her excitement continues to grow exponentially as she waits, posing and flashing her sexiest grin when she hears her Mistress returning down the hall. When their eyes fall one another, it is CJ's eyes that widen with lust, her tongue that wets her suddenly dry lips. Standing before her Mistress Danika is wearing a black stretch lace teddy. "You are..." CJ can't think straight at the moment, other than her dazzling Mistress, the only thing CJ can even remotely focus on is her demanding pussy.

"Thank you my little sex kitten." Danika's eyes twinkle with approval as she takes in the sight before her. When she had seen the lingerie at the store she imagined what her stunning pet would look like in it, but even her imagination didn't do her sub justice. "My pet you are truly a knockout." Danika now stands before her pet, her hands slowly touching the mesh material as her own pussy buzzes with excitement. Drawing their bodies together, arms wrapping possessively around her gorgeous pet, she covers her lips and face with quick tender kisses. "Tonight my sex kitten, we will open you up to more fulfilling possibilities, and by the end of tonight, you will not only enjoy these new sensations, but desire them. It's something you need and something I need to give you."

CJ moans as the words linger in her mind, her eyes still dancing over their sexy lingerie, dreaming of the moment when she can see exactly what lies underneath. She has never desired a woman this badly.

Minutes later, their kisses grow with urgency as they consume their mutual desire. Her Mistress's hands are caressing her body through the babydoll, the material of the lingerie and the warmth of her Mistress causing goose bumps to rise on CJ's arms.

"Let us begin darling." Holding her pet's hand she leads her into the kitchen. CJ's pussy nearly explodes right then and there as her eyes rest on the item lying on the table, her heart stopping in her chest. "That gorgeous ass of yours is going to receive quite the workout little one," Danika hisses into her ear, knowing her words alone work wonders for CJ. "Up on the table," she instructs.

Releasing a ragged breath from her lungs, CJ climbs onto the table, her eyes never leaving the item lying by her.

"Doggy style, ass up high my sub, or should I call you my slut? Ah yes, I think slut is perfect." Danika's heels click against the wood floor as she picks up the cat o nine lying next to her slut. Her fingers caress the perfect little bottom in front of her for a minute, knowing her slut is getting wetter by the second. Then slowly she pulls the wet g string down removing all obstacles from her slut's perfect creamy flesh. "Wouldn't want anything to stand in the way."

Shivering from a mixture of fear and anticipation, CJ is surprised that her mind is relatively blank, surprised she can...the whip cuts across the meaty part of her backside and she cries out involuntarily as her mind rushes with the thought, "I've been hit!" She hears the crack of the whip a second time and the intense stinging melts into a kind of burning pain and pleasure combination. CJ's mind is now running rampant, thoughts coming and going, blending together like the pain/pleasure combo. Two more cracks with the whip and CJ's tears are spilling down her cheeks onto the table, her voice crying out in between.

Danika pauses long enough to feel between her sluts legs, not at all surprised to find her slut's pussy gushing like a river. "The many thoughts that must be running through your mind right now, the sting of my whip, the burning pain across your tender flesh, and yet the gentleness of my fingers caressing your very wet, very naughty pussy." With that, Danika raises the whip and strikes her mark. "Wonderful. Your ass colors beautifully, leaving imprinted on it the marks from my whip." The sight of her pet's marked ass alone is bringing Danika dangerously close to an orgasm.

Whip!

CJ's head is swimming, she's amazed by how turned on she is, she feels how incredibly soaked she is, the way her nipples are straining against the lingerie and are beginning to ache, but she doesn't think she can stand another crack from her Mistress's whip. A part of her really wants to feel the sting of it, to know if she really can take it, but the more rational part of her knows she can't take it. CJ yelps and jumps when her Mistress's fingers stroke her dripping center.

"Relax. Rub against my fingers and relax." Danika's fingers stroke firmly outside of her slut's pussy and CJ humps against those long gentle fingers chasing after the orgasm not far off in the distance. With a few quick caresses on her erect little clit, Danika stops and helps her sex kitten from the table. Sitting down in a chair she informs her pet, "There is nothing I like better than a slut across my lap who is in need of a bare bottom spanking. Get in position."

CJ scurries into position across her Mistress's lap, her ass still burning and in pain, but strangely CJ is really excited, ready and waiting for her spanking when her Mistress notifies her, "From here on out we move directly from whipping to spanking. This time I allowed a brief interlude given it's your first time and I wanted you to realize your own desire for this." Stroking the very bright, very tender flesh, Danika informs her slut, "Five should do it considering how ripe you are."

Her Mistress's hand comes down firmly on her bright ass and the kitchen echoes with the smacking sound of flesh hitting flesh. CJ's body wriggles on top of the lap somewhat surprised with the force behind the slap, the painful sting quickly spreading across her ass. Three more slaps are delivered with efficiency and CJ's tears pour from her eyes, like the excitement pouring from her pussy. The sound of the fifth and final slap reverberates for seconds throughout the entire kitchen.

Fingers caress her swollen sex and then plunge deep inside instantly giving CJ the pleasure she craves, the pleasure her body is desperate for and in no time her body is writhing with pleasure, soaking her Mistress's fingers.

"Such a slut you are. I knew it the moment I laid eyes on you." Admiring her work on her slut's red, marked ass, she withdraws her fingers from her slut and helps her turn around until they are face to face.

CJ's eyes are red, dried tears visible, nose runny, yet she is satisfied in a way she has never known before.

"Now you look the way a slut of mine should." Gingerly, Danika helps CJ to her feet and supporting her, both women slowly make their way into the bathroom. CJ's knees are still shaky, her body continues to tremble and inside the bathroom, Danika leans her against the sink while she slips off the babydoll. CJ's eyes are fastened to Danika's lingerie which she is still wearing for the moment. Kissing her pet on the forehead, she moves a hand down CJ's body and gently slides into her pussy, fingers curving to stroke her g-spot. CJ's legs give and she falls forward, Danika catching her pet, as she continues stroking the delicious intensely pleasurable spot. Stopping when she senses her pet is near she helps her over and into the bathtub. Once her pet is situated somewhat comfortably with her back resting against the cool tub, Danika slips off her own lingerie and joins her sub in the bathtub.

CJ's eyes follow every move her Mistress makes, watching her undress and stepping into the tub. "Thank you Mistress," CJ whispers shakily thinking her Mistress will bathe her and give her some time to calm down and recover before rewarding her hopefully with multiple orgasms.

With a foot situated on each side of CJ's body, Danika's fingers stroke between her own legs, fondling her own wet pussy while her pet's hungry eyes look on, her upper torso beginning to lean forward towards her Mistress. With a few delicious strokes, Danika stops and steps forward until her pussy is more or less over her sub's big breasts.

Seconds later, CJ's body shivers as the warm piss trickles over her breasts and rock hard nipples before pooling on her stomach.

"Ohhh," both Mistress and sub moan together. The golden shower runs long as CJ's eyes look on and then abruptly it stops. CJ dips her fingers into the warm golden puddle resting on her belly, and without thinking she scoops a bit of piss into her palm and in a flash, her hand moves south pouring the piss onto her pussy, her fingers roughly strumming her aching clit. Instantly CJ's back arches, leaving the tub altogether, and she screams "Fuck," the deep building inside of her is ready to release.

"Stop!" Danika commands, her hand reaching down with incredible speed, hand roughly grabbing her sub's wrist, ripping her fingers away from her frantic pussy. "You know the rules slut, my pleasure before your own. I saved some for you my slut, fuck me with your mouth," Danika bellows the order, hand still roughly holding CJ's wrist. CJ lurches forward driven by her overwhelming desire for her Mistress, ignoring the burning stinging sensations from her butt as she sits in the tub, securing her mouth on her Mistress's dripping pussy, her words finally registering...Saved some for you slut.

Grabbing her submissive by the hair, she forces her mouth closer still and then she relaxes, releasing what's left of the golden stream directly into her sub's ravenous mouth. CJ has no choice, but to spit some of the piss back out between her teeth, feeling the warmth dribble down her chin, kissing along her breasts and down her cleavage. Her tongue happily continues pleasing her Mistress, her lips encircle Danika's inner lips, gently sucking while the tip of her tongue firmly glides up the tender spot just under the clit before rapidly flicking her tongue repeatedly across the now engorged nub. She feels her Mistress's body spasm as she cums, screaming as she goes over the edge.

Danika releases her hold on her slut, and CJ leans her head back and runs her tongue across her wet lips tasting the piss and cum mix. "Lean back and spread your legs wide slut," Danika commands panting heavily. Squatting between her slut's legs she hisses, "You know the rules, now comes your punishment." Her hand slaps CJ squarely on her pussy. CJ screams. "Touching your pussy is the offense; therefore I believe this is the perfect punishment." Two more quick smacks on CJ's sore pussy, the last one catching her on her stiff clit. CJ squirms, gasping for air, fresh tears streaming down her bright red cheeks.

Danika stands, turning on the water and reaching for a soft washcloth. Kissing the tears away, Danika runs the soft cloth gently along CJ's quivering body. Once her sex kitten settles down, she hears her say something in a hoarse voice. "I'm sorry Mistress. I couldn't help it, I was so turned on by your pissing on me, and I was desperate to cum."

Danika lovingly kisses her replying, "You will learn better control with practice little one. You are such a novice, to come as far along as you have in such a short time, is something to be proud of. I know I am proud of you."

Fresh tears form in CJ's eyes. "I'm trying."

Wiping the fresh tears away before they have a chance to fall, Danika whispers, "It's all I ask." Returning to a normal voice, "As for your naughty clitty being on the edge, well that is exactly what I needed in preparation for the next room." Danika dries herself and her pet and then leads her sub into the bedroom.

CJ smiles automatically as her eyes rest on the items spread out on top of the bedspread and a second later, the smile vanishes and her body stiffens immediately. "It's okay my pet."

Lying on top of the bed is the strap on harness, the Outlaw, a small five inch dildo, two condoms, and lastly, a butt plug which is what caused CJ to tense. Leaving her sub standing in the doorway Danika walks to the side of the bed. "Now you understand why I wish for you to be soaked and desperate. It will make you much more willing, and make everything much easier." Patting the bed, "Come, and lie down my naughty sex kitten." CJ does as she's told and once she is lying down, Danika sits on the edge by CJ's feet gently massaging her feet before caressing her ankles, calves, and moving north. "Tell me little one, since our last conversation regarding anal sex, have you put the reasons for your reluctance into words?"

CJ's eyes remain closed, enjoying her Mistress's gentle touch. "It's the idea of it."

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers