Free To Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

"In what way my pet?" Danika suppresses a chuckle, realizing CJ is grasping at straws in her hesitancy. Her nails now lightly scratch inside CJ's thighs, giving her time to respond.

"It will hurt," CJ whispers as Danika gently strokes her center.

"You're still plenty excited." Danika is relieved her sub's still incredibly wet. "I'll be gentle, we'll start small." One finger dips inside and CJ sucks in her breath, her pussy still sore from the slapping, her ass still burning and stinging from the whip and spanking, but damn if she's not HOT! "Now that we have the excuses out of the way," Danika's voice becomes firmer, "Tell me the real reason behind your reluctance."

CJ sighs in frustration knowing she can't stall forever and she sure as hell wouldn't dare lie to her Mistress. As CJ tries to gather her thoughts, her mind clears, and just like lightening out of a clear blue sky, she has an epiphany. Without further thought, she shares it with her Mistress, "The idea of being so vulnerable and exposed scared me. I was afraid to be in that position, to give up that kind of control, to give myself over so completely." Even as CJ is saying this aloud to her Mistress, a second realization hits her and she realizes that the reason behind her fear really is no longer a valid reason.

Danika senses that CJ has more to say, and remains patient, giving her pet the time she needs to get her thoughts out.

As though to prove just how insightful Danika is about her, CJ looks into her Mistress's eyes as her hand reaches for Danika's. "With the women in my past, I refused anal sex, it was my only rule. But now that no longer applies. Now that I have you for my Mistress."

"Yes, now you are mine," Danika whispers her voice deep, seductive.

Danika slides a second finger into CJ's dripping pussy and gently strokes. Despite the pleasure about to overflow in her pussy, CJ is able to keep her eyes open to stare at her Mistress. "I was waiting for you Mistress. Now I want to give you all the control, I want to be a submissive in every possible way for you. Your submissive."

Rendered speechless by CJ's words, Danika pumps her fingers into her sub's pussy and seconds later CJ cries out loudly with triumph. Danika leaves her fingers buried inside and they slowly begin to stroke in and out while she lowers her face to her sub's intoxicating pussy, her tongue bathing the stiff clit in pleasure. A second orgasm engulfs CJ, tearing through her body and leaving her panting and drenched with sweat. Danika leans back and focuses on putting the harness accompanied with the Outlaw on making sure it's secure against her pussy and most importantly clit. Checking to make certain the butt plug is within easy reach, Danika slides her cock in between her slut's velvety walls.

CJ's chest rises and falls, her body vibrating with pleasure as inch by inch the cock fills her. Eyes tightly closed she begs, "Fuck me Mistress, FUCK ME!"

My thoughts exactly Danika thinks to herself steadily pumping inside. "Feel the pleasure my cock gives you slut, ride me." Danika's fingers stroke her slut's aching clit as she impales her pussy with her cock before suddenly pulling out with a plop, her slut's juices running down her thighs. "I'm taking you from behind."

CJ rolls over quickly perching herself on all fours, cursing silently with desire, needing her Mistress's cock back inside, filling her, making them one again. "Yes!" CJ screams while the cock impales her pussy from behind, her Mistress's hand reaching around to cup a breast as she fucks her. Almost there CJ thinks to herself, focused solely on her approaching orgasm.

Danika reaches in front to scoop juice from CJ's drenched pussy. As she brings her hand back between them, her other hand pries open her pet's butt crack. CJ can't help tensing up just a little, but tries to relax when she feels her Mistress's lubricated thumb begin to circle around her butt hole. As she relaxes further, Danika begins to work her index finger ever so gently into CJ's tight little ass hole. CJ lets out a whimper as the finger works its way in deeper. When her Mistress starts to slowly stroke in and out of her now awakened butt hole, CJ begins to moan, giving into the new sensations.

Knowing the time is right Danika reaches for the little flirt and places it into her own month, coating it with her saliva. Removing her finger from CJ's now more open butt hole, Danika places the little flirt at its opening.

CJ tenses when she feels the tip of an object press against her ass hole. Her entire body freezes, her eyes wide open like a startled rabbit. Danika's comforting voice fills the room, "Relax pet, you need this." With a firm slap on her ass, CJ cries out, continuing to grind against her Mistress's cock and in this very instant, the object pierces her entrance, slowly sliding in past her natural resistance filling her in a way she never dreamt possible.

With the butt plug in place, Danika pumps away inside of her as the base of the cock presses against her own clit. "How does it feel to have both holes completely filled slut?" Shuddering, crossing over the edge, CJ screams as Mistress grips her hips tightly, her nails digging into the soft flesh. Removing the cock from her sub's pussy, she replaces the Outlaw with the much smaller thinner dick and then tearing open a condom, sheathes the cock with the rubber ready to take her pet's cherry with it. "Now that you are a bit familiar with the sensations, I'm going to take you in the ass."

"Yes Mistress," CJ moans incredibly excited and turned on by the idea, but nervous.

With the butt plug still in place, Danika fills her pet's pussy with the smaller cock, lubricating it with her juices before pulling out and preparing to enter her sub's back opening. When Danika removes the butt plug, CJ swivels her head back at the sudden emptiness. "Patience little one," she brings the dildo to CJ's ass hole, poised for entry she gives her pet a good smack on her butt cheek.

CJ feels as her heart and entire body unexpectedly swells with the truest and most rare forms of love, her voice steady and confident as she requests, "Mistress...fuck me in my naughty ass."

Danika immediately grants her sub's request, gently pushing the head of her small cock into the waiting hole and holding still for a beat before sliding further inside against the gentle resistance. Once fully inside, Danika holds still letting her submissive who has yet to move or make a single sound get used to the invasion.

Slowly Danika moves her hips and CJ begins breathing heavily, panting as the sensations spread through her body like fire. In no time, a rhythm is set and CJ's head is kept low, but Danika knows she is enjoying herself. CJ's body repeatedly pushes back meeting her Mistress's strokes. Danika caresses her sub's pussy while she fucks her in the ass, taking her sub's cherry.

CJ trembles uncontrollably, screaming as her entire body explodes with pleasure time and time again, all in rapid succession.

Gently Danika pulls out, surprised to hear her submissive crying. Removing the harness and cock, Danika lies on her side, wrapping her loving, protecting arms around her crying submissive, spooning her from behind, calming her. Soon her pet is no longer crying, instead breathing steadily for she is asleep and Danika herself is soon enveloped by complete darkness as well.

--------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote, thank you!

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers