All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 30'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting Development

I think it's very interesting. A post on one of the earlier chapters had talked about genre-bending, and this smells like some sort of detective element is being introduce.

On another topic: readers had posted on the last few chapters how dissatisfied they are with James' keeping a slave. I have no qualms about it. The whole point of the story (at least from a certain viewpoint) is control in order to achieve sex. While a slave position is certainly superfluous given the chemical power James possesses, it is also certainly appropriate. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CALLING DR. LAURA STONE!!

OK, OK, I've calmed down some on the slavery angle, since this is "just a story". It will still continue to irritate me some. ** It is interesting what actions Kylie might take to make sure she still gets her share of sex with James. ** Connie and Fran's prowling to get laid when James is not available seems to be a good compromise so that they don't just "do without". I would have enjoyed more details in their sex but I do realize that you generally just don't go into much detail on the sex scenes. That's a shame - since, for me, that's the main weakness in your story so far. ** Dr. Laura Stone looks like a formidable future presence in James' life. It appears she may complicate the "Mansion Orgy" that is planned. ** I have reread your entire story and the early introduction does suggest some significant complications ahead for James. That alone will keep me reading this story for many chapters to come.

jacktar48jacktar48over 16 years ago
Guessing the ending

I suspect that you have already roughed out the plot in your mind, so (not to interfere) I will tell you what events thus far have led me to expect: In the end, James puts them all to work as prostitutes, and since they actually enjoy the work and are very good at it, he quickly corners the world market, becomes a billionaire, and ends up as a self-incarcerated recluse like Howard Hughes in order to avoid collecting any more love-slaves.

Or he begins to develop some bisexual curiosity and then.... oh my god I guess suicide is the only avenue of escape.

Your work is really extraordinary, and anyone that complains that this is too long is an illiterate ass. No one is forcing them to read it, but apparently they are doing so anyway, and one must wonder why they don't skip it if they find it so boring. Personally, I would love to see this in a volume the size of War and Peace. I would actually read it rather than use it as a doorstop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous