All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 35'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 16 years ago
Uh-oh

I wonder how James will deal with Laura showing up unexpected at the party? And how will Laura deal with the discovery? Very interesting. Keep it coming.

Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Can't Wait

How will the Professor handle it and how long before she becomes another one of J's girls. Looks like the old saying applies: curiosity killed the cat or in Laura's world Curiosity has been got by F.U.C.K. How long does it take for her to succumb.

Love the story so far. keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great, as usual

As I have stated in some of my previous comments, this entire story line is fantastic. Your writing and presentation keep one on the edge of their seat, waiting with anticipation for the next installment. This very much reminds me of the serial movies of my youth, except that this is a far superior story line. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Um, love is not a feeling.

How can Dr. Laura be so educated about the subject of gender and relationships but not know that love is not a feeling? When a person promises to love and cherish a spouse, that is a promise of action. Feeling like you love another benefits neither. Actively loving another whether you feel like it or not is REAL love (especially when you DON'T feel like it).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCELLENT

I've read lots of stories on this site, but untill now i've only enjoyed the short ones (1-5 pages)

This story had me at the beginning, kept me interested and cumming back. It has evolved and I felt compelled to post to say thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
JAMES AND LAURA'S FUTURE??

JAMES IS RIGHT TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT POSSIBLE TABLOID AND AUTHORITY ENTANGLEMENTS. OF COURSE, IT DOES NOT APPEAR THAT HE HAS BROKEN AN ACTUAL LAW AND JAMES COULD ARGUE THAT - IN A WAY - HE IS JUST AS MUCH OF A VICTIM OF THE POTION AS THE WOMEN ARE. I CAN EASILY SEE HIS SEX LIFE PLASTERED ALL OVER THE TABLOIDS' FRONT PAGES WITH SOME OF HIS "VICTIMS" BEING THE "CENTERFOLDS". LAURA'S CURIOSITY AND INVESTIGATION IS VERY WELL WRITTEN. HER CHARACTER HAS BECOME A REAL PERSON. I WONDER IF SHE HAS ENOUGH EXTRA INTELLIGENCE AND INSTINCT TO AVOID CLOSE CONTACT WITH JAMES AND THUS AVOID BECOMING PART OF HIS HAREM. IF JAMES DOES CAPTURE HER, HER VIEW ON SEX WILL DEFINITELY CHANGE, SINCE AN EARLIER COMMENT BY HER HAS STATED THAT SHE DIDN'T FEEL SEX WAS THAT IMPORTANT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great twist

What a twist indeed! Can't wait for the next installments!!

- JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous