All Comments on 'Freedom and the Widow Ch. 13'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A question

What happened to Ch. 12?

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 12; This was posted prior to 13- 12 was still pending..

..it came up 'rejected' 'text appears to be unfinished' , the reason was that I'd cut off the last word when transposing from my Word doc. I went back in and amended the text, but it still remains 'pending' and they've added chapter 13 first!

I'm as peeved as you are!

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 11 years agoAuthor
N.B. Chapter 14..

...has just been added- hope 12 appears before that one is cleared!

Sputnik57Sputnik57almost 11 years agoAuthor
Tanks for the feedback Tazz, err... just what is it you've been complaining about?

...looks like your pretty hacked off about something?

JoshuaXJoshuaXalmost 11 years ago
Nasty and mean

With this castration business, and this horrible woman Dominique, we have left realty behind. I very much enjoyed the story till now, so I guess this just isn't my kink. I'm not giving a bad rating because up till now I've enjoyed it, but I can't read any further.

To each his own I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dominique excites me

Dominique is my wet dream dominatrix.Crawling on her leash masterbating on her boots.Sentenced to slavery to another by her whim makes me so rigid.Sputnik you know how to create characters more arousing than any I have ever seen in any video or book.I have never read a chapter of this story or the bird of prey series without going to my knees and ejaculating.I put myself in the position of each of your male submissives and threw them submit to my most humiliating erotic fantasies.Thank you for your creative ability I adore it.I am a slave to your work indirectly becoming a slave to your heroines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Made to.beg to suck

I was once obliged to beg my wife's lover to let me suck his cock and he forced me to lick him.until he creamed my red face in front of other ladies too.My ass was taken with a strappie and he enjoyed hearing me whimper as I was taken on all fours in tears.My body in pink nightie my pink collar on tight I was humiliated as I felt my cock caressed by her stud he milked me twice and it was degrading.Any more you might like to know contact me at catchthefirststone1@gmail.com blushingly I will respond

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
On my knees ultimate shame

I have been put through the degrading act of sucking the cock that had just been in my wife pleasuring her.Laughed at taunted I hung my head shamed beyond words my own cock boned betraying my feelings of arousal leaking precum I pleaded my wife to let me cum she reached down and put a tight strap cutting off my balls ability to empty.Kneeling trying to cum I pleaded her to release my swollen balls and let me cum her answer was a swift kick on my crotch I writhed on the floor sobbing in pain and need.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES