Freedom For Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed the dildo all the way in and then untied the condom, slid it from his erect member and rolled him onto his back again. While he could see her naked breasts now for the first time, his eyes were focused on the condom. Goddess slowly released the fluid onto his tongue. The sparkle of cum slowly dripping into his mouth excited Goddess.

"Close your mouth and slosh it around ant." He complied.

"Now swallow ant," he complied again while looking at her breasts.

"Good boy ant. Would you like more?" He muttered, " Please Goddess more, please"

"Not yet ant, you have not had your full training and you may not cum today, that is your punishment and it shall remain so." She put a fresh condom on his penis, tied the string around it and instructed him to get dressed for the ride home. "As before, you may remove the condom to pee, but that is all. We'll see how you are doing tomorrow.

As the limo drove back to the restaurant parking lot for ant to endure his drive home, she played with his penis and balls and he was again allowed to speak freely.

"It hurts up into my abdomen Goddess and my hormones are like a caffeine buzz racing through my body."

"You won't die from it ant," she noted, "and if you continue to be obedient, I may allow you relief."

As the limo pulled into the parking lot Goddess kissed him on the cheek and said, "See you tomorrow for dinner again."

12