All Comments on 'French Connection'

by rambleon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked the phrase "Otherwordly Orgasm"

And the rest of the story as well. I hope we will get to read tales of some the subsequent nights of his stay, including the one where he gets to put something in her ass...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not clever

In France they say `etoile` for indicating a star. And `la nuit est noire`, because the word `nuit` is feminine. I did not read more than that, obviously you were never in France. I do, I live there. Not many French people speak english, like e.g. Chirac, if you know who that is. I am Dutch, by the way. Your imaginary visit must have been a confusing babel instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Done.

I liked it. Direct and honest. This story takes us to a different location, not exotic, but enough for spice. It nicely displays the universality of sexuality and yes, it plays on a few pre-conceptions that those of us in "The Colonies" still hold. But that's okay; pre-conceptions don't mean prejudice. Overall, I found it more enjoyable than if it had been 'Clever' to the point of pedantry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mon petit

etoile, mon petit, pas "etiole"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Praise Has Been Understated

One of the best stories on the site in a long time. Authentic, intelligent, hot. I wanted more from this writer after I read it.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Excellently done...

Both hot and authentic

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what a fuss over French

It was a hot story, very sexy. I love the older woman/younger man theme and the take on it was just right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

It is well written!!!thanks!!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Nah!

The way it was written, I didn't like it and skipped some. Did they fuck? I gave it a low rating.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Star

L'Etoile n'etait qu'une pute. Rien de plus, rien de froid. A French summary of your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous