French Frolics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we continued to snog, Charlotte lay back on the mat, pulling me down with her until I was lying half on top of her, half next to her. Peering at me through half-closed eyes she breathed, "Robbie, I don't want you to make love to me unless you really, truly want to." To be perfectly honest, at that moment I was feeling so randy I would have fucked the school cat if it was all that was available, never mind a beautiful, naked, eager young blonde dream, who still had her hand wrapped around my dick. I slipped my hand between her legs and slid a couple of fingers inside her, making her gasp. I twiddled around until she was good and wet, then eased myself between her legs, touched my cock against her slit and pushed into her.

Charlotte certainly wasn't a virgin, but neither was she the experienced femme fatale she'd made out to the other girls. As I screwed her, my eyes locked on hers, she bit her lip and pulled little faces, squeaking, sighing and gasping with each thrust of my hips. She laid her feet flat on the mat, her knees rising either side of me. After no more than a couple of minutes she gave a little yelp, her hips twitched and I felt her cum. Then she lay quietly, smiling up at me, as I continued to pound into her. Having already climaxed twice I managed to keep going for several more minutes before it happened again and I collapsed beside her, finally completely spent. Charlotte really was a beautiful girl, and she was a nice enough lay, but...

We had one more session together, in my bed at my home, before she seemed to lose interest in me, the fixation which had apparently been born in Mont Saint Michel having seemingly burnt itself out. To be honest, it didn't bother me too much, as I'd developed a new, er, interest. Inderjit's just arrived, and she's lying on my bed waiting for me right now. Okay, I know I said all that stuff about losing my job if I was caught shagging a pupil, and I still dread to think what her dad would do to me if he found out. But she is one fantastic fuck, and she's so eager and willing to learn. Whenever she's here, grinning over her shoulder at me, her magnificent bum pointing at the ceiling, her meaty thighs wide open for me and her big hairy hotbox winking at me, it seems worth the risk somehow!

12