All Comments on 'Friday Night Surprise'

by Christopher41

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So fucking hot

This made me push my rabbit into my sopping wet cunt, switch to full on and leave it there till the battery ran out and I had soaked the bedding with cunt juice over and over, I actually passed out after numerous powerful orgasms, when I came cround the battery had given up, so had to use a manual dildo to provide me with more bliss till I passed out again. I only woke when my girl friend arrived ready to fuck and suck the night away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
first person storytelling

describing what others feel - never good

hayalethayaletover 12 years ago
hopefully constructive

It's a short and sweet stroke story but I think this would read better if you settle on a point of view- first or second?(can't really mix them) and have at least some dialogue- you've got it in there but it's mostly reported. Might make the story come alive more if we could "hear" the characters' actual words from time to time.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
I just do not get it

I understand a lot of times when people publish these types of stories it is written for someone. However when they publish on Literotica they forget that there is a wider audience where the switching between first and second person is quite annoying. The two points I feel you need to understand is keep your perspective constant by using either first person or third. Second point do not forget that you are not writing for that special someone, instead you are writing for public consumption. This means adhering to some basic writing rules and keeping the audience in mind when you write.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 12 years ago
I liked it

I totally got what you were trying to say. Work on some punctuation in there; commas, quotes, and periods at the end of thought. Makes it easier to read. It's not a text message any more.;

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous