Friday's Hottub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat back in the tub and gasped, panting and tired, topping our glasses up again and laying back under the hot water to recover.

"Oh Jesus boys" she giggled "this is the most amazing experience a woman could ever have" she pulled us into her and cuddled down between us as we relaxed.

We stayed in there an hour before drying, I usually stayed over in their spare bedroom, but all three of us entered their master bedroom, sprawled on the quilt and both her and Mike sucked me until my cock got thick and erect for the last time, if I closed my eyes I could hardly tell who was who when they took turns to suck.

But when I was ready Karen knelt down, resting on her hands and knees and Mike wriggled under her and licked and I entered her from behind.

She had just the arse for doggie, soft and round and cuddly and I began to stoke long and firm as Mike tongue excited her clitoris as every now and again he would lick my shaft or suck my balls.

Karen wasn't long, and I was right behind her, physically as well as figuratively. We came hard together and I slipped out softly seconds later and watched Mike's mouth open and allow the dripping dribbling come to drop into his mouth. I left them alone and was asleep in minutes.

Karen woke me, unfamiliar bed and bedroom, but she was naked as she slipped under the quilt and reached for me and straddled me and used her mouth to arouse me and then slide me into her pussy. She lay over me, breasts squashed into my chest as I held her big bottom as she screwed me slowly, it was an early morning ride, slow and soft and intense, it took 20 minutes of unhurried sensuous undulation and then we rushed to a huge orgasm, this was the one time Mike allowed us to be alone and we took our time.

We watched each other come, me feeling my semen explode inside her and her loving the feeling of me doing that she kissed me softly, reluctantly and left me.

As I walked to collect my clothes, Mike was sucking her vagina dry of my come before straddling her and slipping into her wet vagina.

I walked down the stairs as the headboard rattled; dressed in the hall and just before I opened the door I herd them both climax......

I'd have to wait another month for her delicious body.......

12