Friend Becomes Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abe50
Abe50
6 Followers

After one final lick, and a couple of kisses to your pussy I look up and say, "I think she's ready for your dick to be in her again." And I stand up and move away from the bed as he moves back into position above you.

This time I move the chair from the hall to the foot of the bed and have a seat where I have a much better view. I watch as he takes his dick in his hand and lines up with your pussy, then in one forward motion, he is buried all the way in. He quickly gets back into a rhythm like the one earlier when he was fucking you. From my vantage point, I watching as he moves his dick in and out of you, steadily picking up speed and force. Again you're fucking him back with abandon, raising your ass almost off the bed to meet each of his thrust into you.

Too soon it seems, he starts to slow his pace, but his strokes into you are longer and more determined. He pulls out slowly and then slams back into you hard as he nears orgasm, he won't last much longer.

I wish that the show could go on longer because I've enjoyed it so much, but I'm also relieved that it is nearing an end and it will soon be my turn. A few more determined thrust into your pussy and he pushes all the way in and with a loud groan, he empties his cum deep inside your pussy, as you're pushing your pelvic up to get him in you as deep as possible.

He lies atop you trying to catch his breath, his dick still buried deep inside you while you leave little kisses all over his face, and between kisses I can hear you say to him, thank you, thank you, thank you. He moves his softening dick out of your pussy and back in a few times as he says, "You're very welcome Ma'am," and he leaves a couple of small kisses on your cheek and a very sensual kiss on your lips before he gets up and out of bed.

Now it's my turn and I'm shaking like a leaf in a strong wind, not from being cold, but because of all that I have heard and watched over the past couple of hours. I'm shaking with a nervous energy that would be experienced by a young man who is about to make love to his girlfriend for the first time, and I feel like that is just what I'm about to do.

I quickly remove my clothes and drop them on the floor as I stand at the foot of the bed. The sight before me is intoxicating, the glow on your face that he has left you with, the passion marks on your breast where he had been sucking so hard near your nipples, his cum slowly running out of your pussy, and you still tied to the bed spread eagle and ready to be taken by me.

As I climb onto the bed and hover above you, you look into my eyes and ask, "What are you about to do to helpless little ol me now, all tied up like I am?" As I'm rubbing my dick up and down your slit.

"I'm going to get some of that used pussy," I say with a grin.

"But you said this pussy is his now and he was going to make it his property, and from where I was laying, I think he pretty well did just that." With a big smile you continue, "I'm not sure you should fuck me, sense it's his pussy now."

"I don't think you understood honey." I say while sliding into you. "It's still my pussy, always has been, always will be, I was just loaning it to him for a little while." I'm amazed at how warm and silky you feel on my dick, your pussy filled with his and your fluids is better than I had dreamed it would be, I won't last much longer.

As he goes around the bed undoing the restraints he makes the comment, "Well, I'd really like to borrow her again, maybe next weekend?" "I've been planning a date with her, and I'll treat her real good."

I pretend to think about it for a second and say, "I will be out of town next weekend, so why not?" "Just see that she's well fucked while I'm gone."

With the last of the restraints untied from the bed frame, you wrap your arms around me and hold me tight as we make passionate love. I feel closer to you and more in love with you than ever.

You look over at him setting in the chair watching us and say. "You won't have to tie me up next weekend to fuck me. That is unless you just want to have a sex toy tied to the bed to use all weekend."

And that is when I can hold back no longer. The sights and sounds of the past few hours, and me being deep inside you after your lover has had you, knowing that next weekend you and he will be doing this and more, along with the words you just said, causes my orgasm to wash over me, and I add my load to his deep inside you.

I roll off you totally spent, my mind racing with the memories of the day playing in my head. You get out of bed and say to our new friend, "it's too bad you have to leave so soon, otherwise we could spend the entire night with you borrowing my pussy. "

As you and he head towards the bed room door, with you beside him and his hand on your ass he says. "Next weekend I'll borrow your pussy and those lovely tits a whole lot more. We'll decide then if you need to be tied up or not."

As you're walking him down the hall towards the front door, I hear you tell him. "If I'd have how much fun this was going to be, you and I would have been having sex a long time ago."

I lie on the bed exhausted, I can hear you telling him good bye at the front door. I hear a few of the words being said, and I know there are kisses being exchanged.

I throw the covers back on your side of the bed as you enter the room to lie next to me, and then cover you as we spoon. I whisper in your ear, "That was the best thing that ever happened to us, and I feel so much more in love with, and closer to you than ever."

As I begin to drift off to sleep, I think to myself. I must be the luckiest man in the world.

Abe50
Abe50
6 Followers
12