All Comments on 'Friendly Dilemma Ch. 02'

by bill_p99

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dumbass

So now we have a relationship based on the wife cheating, but with the stupid husbands permission. Of course she can't admit to all shes doing, or he might not be able to handle her being a complete slut. Husband is a pathetic loser of the greatest magnitude. I'm surprised you didn't have him eat the cum out of her cunt. It would have completed the picture of a wimp very nicely.

Tim C.

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Anonymous Limp Dicks

This is actually quite a nice story and well written. Ignore the limp dick anonymous cowards, like the first three. They haven't had a hardon in years and can only feel their weenies when the women they hate get punished. Spelling and women have always challenged them beyond their feeble capacities.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

A well written story, its a little hard to follow. and I am not sure where you are going with this. But Beth is lying and cheating... I think things will change in the story when Hubby finds out.... and someone will tell him... the Dilemma?

z00timez00timeover 18 years ago
Dear MacDuke in USA

You seem too know much about nothing but you do write well, that is if you actually wrote your stinging comment, If you are so disgusted by people posting anonymous comments, why don't you post your real name, address, phone number ect so that the commentors that you refer to can actualy contact you to let you know how they feel about what you have said. I bet that you couldn't swear on a stack of what ever you believe in that you have never posted an anonymous comment.

As far as your reference to spelling ect is concerned you really are trite. You are a very angry person and you along with your favorite author should seek help and guidance. You do protest very much.

Oh, I may be feeble and limp dicked but a brain and cock like mine deserve a rest.

z00

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
MacDuke

I have had problems with this guy too, he has emailed me and demanded that I apoligize to one of his friends after I commented on the quality of her work. He's not only nasty, he's an idiot and a jerk, he uses thesaurus software so that his vocabulary seems complex. No sense at trading insults, so I delete anything that he sends me.

I have heard from a credible source that he's a hamburger grill cook at McDonalds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
who am I supposed to like?

Beth and Kath get a thrill out of the the wrongness of what they do. The more extreme, the more dangerous, the more likely they are to get caught and decimate their husbands' feelings, the more exciting it is to them. Sam gave Rob the speech touting the lifestyle where the women fuck anyone they want because the husbands love them so much it makes the wives lives better. How come he hasn't given this speech to his wife? His jealousy would be wrong, but hers is just peachy. The damage has already been done. She's done enough of his friends, and the direction seems that she will do them again, that they and she will start to look down on him as weak and pathetic. And I'm sure that will thrill him.

Rob's decision was not that of a friend. Sam asked if Beth had humiliated herself and Rob said no. He should have said no, she humiliated you, you pussy. But then Rob's going to be repaid one day when he finds out that the main reason his wife needs him to love and trust her completely is so she can get the thrill of betraying him in more and more dangerous ways until he finds out and is destroyed. Not to worry, though, she can dump him and find another innocent guy to set up for her thrills.

Sam is just plain weak. She does so much without his knowledge or approval. How lucky it thrills him. But that takes away some of her excitement, that he is okay with it, so she will have to find a way to do things he doesn't like in order to enhance her excitement.

So I ask again, which of these pathetic people am I supposed to like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I really do not know...

where this story is going. Is it a cuckold story? Is it a cheating wife story? Is it a love story? The title implies a dilemma but it seems to be about guilty secrets about friends.

Beth is lying to her husband. Kath is lying to her husband.

Sam is lying to his friend Rob since he know that Rob knows about Beth. Rob is lying to Sam about Beth's past behavior.

Beth is becoming a slut. Kath is already a slut (she made it seemed like her previous fucking during the birthday party was a one time thing). Do Sam really believe the speech he gave Rob about the lifestyle where the women fuck anyone they want because the husbands love them so much and it makes everything better? If he was such a stud why would he agree to this one-sided arrangement? She fuck whoever she wants and he get sloppy seconds.

Perhaps some people like these cuckold stories but I do not understand how a normal person enjoy the fact that the most special person in their life ends up sharing their body with someone else. Cuckold stories seems to be very popular but I avoid them as a general rule. After you have read one cuckold story you have generally read them all. Now if the "marriage" was open at least they would have both made the decision that sexual exclusiveness was not important. The couple can then work out the rules which is their business. It is this cheating, lying and betrayal which is destructive to relationshios.

So you have a story which is not a love story since everyone's relationship is filled with deceit. It is not a cuckold story since Sam and Rob have not fully embraced what their wives are doing. It is not a cheating wife story because Sam has approved of Beth's fucking others (even though he does not know the full scope of her activities).

Although Rob is the most likeable of the four characters, if he believed what he said in this chapter he would have not done what he did in Chapter 1. After all he let Steve know that Beth wanted to fuck him in Sam's house. This is not the actions of a friend.

I agree with other commenters who have asked, which of these pathetic people am I supposed to like?

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
o cukold story

It's a WHORE story. She's trying to see if she can fuck the town

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Let's not confuse love with a fetish or perversion

Sam attempts to convince Rob of the merits of his lifestyle choice by infusing the notion that his love for Beth plays a significant role in why he feels his wife should be allowed intimate contact with other men in the guise of an "open marriage". He is a hypoctite. Sam accepts that he loves his wife so much that he can permit her to enjoy other men but she doesn't love him enough to allow him the same freedom? By definition this isn't an open marriage but rather an attempt to promote his self-cuckholding fetish. Rob is made complicit in betraying his friendship at Beth's instigation in arranging her liason with Steve ignorant of the fact that this is a fantasy already being shared by Beth and Sam. His loyalty to Sam and Beth is misplaced due to the fact that not only is Sam a willing participant in this cuckhold arrangement but has surreptiously and pervasively attempted to recruit Rob into a lifestyle he has voiced strong opposition. Trying to blur the lines and confuse the notion of cheating with inward fantasies and masturbation is absurd. If Sam were any kind of friend, instead of playing sick mind games, he should voice his stance on infidelity in the most direct manner possible and allow Rob to unburden his guilt for betraying their friendship by not disclosing his part in Beth's liason with Steve. Rob should have been a loyal enough friend at the onset to rebuff Beth's request to play messenger with Steve, inform Sam of what occurred at the party, and let the chips fall where they may. In my book you do not abuse the confidence of friends in the manner Sam and Beth do.

tony_tigertony_tigerover 17 years ago
Well I am enjoying it...

Pretty well written & lots of fucking. That's what I come to Literotica for anyway...and so do most if not all of the readers as well. The other duds who made nasty comments shouldn't be reading on this site & category if this isn't to their "moral standards". I, for one, look forward to the rest of the series.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Ugh

Liars suck, esp when they already have a free pass.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore goes too far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

All the characters are execrable for one reason or another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous