All Comments on 'Friendly Neighbours Ch. 01'

by Madmax77_1977

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
learn to spell

There is an international dictionary find it and then use it. Dump the poor nonstandard spellings such as "neighbour" for the more accepted "neighbor" that along with all the ism's known only locally.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
pathetic, 'anonymous'

Only a minority of the world's English speakers use US spellings like 'neighbor'. UK and other English speakers do not pull up our US cousins for mis-spelling.

And some of us aren't such cowards that we need to hide behind 'anonymous'.

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 15 years ago
Ignore the twit

Please ignore the jingoistic yokel who thinks there's only one English language. I really don't understand people so arrogantly proud of their ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic story

Don't be put off by know-it-all assholes who like to pick at stories they have not the wit to write themselves.

This is an excellent foundation for a great story series, these two could get into some very erotic situations.... they could get into nude sunbathing, she could have a girlfriend over for a 3-some, she could make him wear her panties even! ...lots of options to explore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love the tease

Love the teasing way you are starting this story.

Looking forward to more and a great finish.

Keep up the excellent work.

The_DarknessThe_Darknessalmost 15 years ago
Nicely done!

Good to see authors like you sharing stories like this on Lit. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic !!

Can't wait for part2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous