All Comments on 'Friendly Visit'

by Jon-Boy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Birth control?

Was she on birth control? Pregnant? Obviously they did not use a rubber?

Joe_DinkJoe_Dinkabout 19 years ago
Inane drivel

Poorly written twaddle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Closer attention would help

Both the first two comments were right on. A little more attention to spelling and grammar would be appreciate. As it is, the absence of it only emphasizes the "0" rating the first respondent gave. Try again. Try "reliving" the experience as you write and just write how and what you feel, THEN check for spelling, etc....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wife or Girl Friend ???/

Was it his girlfriend as it said in first part of story or wife as it said towards end of story ?????

DoradoDoradoabout 19 years ago
good try

Thanks for the effort. A couple of suggestions would be develop more of a plot. Develop the characters a little more. Explaining why someone is doing something will make their actions more interesting. Also, string the sex out a little more, it helps the reader picture the event better.

Don't let the negative responses stop you, plan the story out a little more and give it another try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Birthcontrol

She was obviously already pregnant (which is why she was so horny) so why do you even bother asking this question for every story that is here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous