Friends: Choosing a Groomsman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers

In one sudden movement, Chandler nearly dropped Rachel's hips to the couch; his own body going with them. The springs of the furniture bounced her body slightly, and it was met by his own. As Chandler stretched out on top of her again, he supported himself with a hand on each side of her torso. He shifted his weight and bore down, ramming his head into her G-spot at the front wall of her pussy.

This last stimulation pushed her over the edge. Rachel instantly turned her head and screamed into the couch, as her orgasm racked her body. She felt the warmth on her face and cheeks, as her hot breath humidified the cushion with each loud exhale.

"OHGAAAAWWWWDDD... UUUUHHHHNNNNN... UUUUHHHHNNNNN... UUUUHHHHNNNNNNnnnn..." came her guttural groans. Her pussy gripped his shaft, pulsing over and over as she came.

Chandler continued pumping, though now it was more for his own benefit, than Rachel's. Her muffled moans spurred him on to fuck her harder. He puffed and chugged, each thrust accompanied by a grunt.

"Gonna... cum... soon..." he grunted.

"Do it, Chandler," she encouraged him, lifting her face just enough for him to hear her, "cum in me... I want to feel it... You can do it... cum, baby... cum inside me..."

Rachel, coming down from her climax, brought her head up quickly, tossing back her hair. She made a soft little raspberry sound as she blew air past her upper lip, trying to get her long bangs out of her eyes. Only partly successful, Rachel quickly brushed the hair away and turned to glance over her shoulder. "So that's the look Monica was talking about," she thought to herself as she watched her partner out of the corner of her eye. Chandler's face was screwed up into his "sex-face," as Monica called it.

"Fuck me, Chandler," she said, knowing the effect her dirty-talk had on every other guy she'd done. "Fuck me 'til you cum..."

Chandler's grunting gradually morphed into groans through clenched teeth. His hips continued their cycle, like a steam engine. Rachel egged him on.

"Do me, baby... fuck my tight wet pussy... mmm, yeah... you make me so wwwet, baby..."

In and out, in and out. Fucking Rachel's sexy body. Monica was the farthest thing from his mind at that moment. He just wanted to cum inside Rachel.

"Ooo, yeah Chandler, you feel so good in me... So big and hard... Oooo, yeah... mmm... Can you cum for me, baby? Can you cum in me?"

"NNNGGGGAAAAHHH," was his response, as the first jet shot into her tight cunt.

"Oh yeah, cum, baby... mmmm..." Rachel moaned as stream after stream flowed inside her. "Ooo, it feels so good, shooting in me... Give it to me, baby... Gimme your hot cum.... I want alllll you got..."

Chandler kept pumping as he emptied himself into Rachel. Even after he was spent, he continued screwing her, wanting to keep on fucking his wife's best friend for as long as he could. Finally, he collapsed onto her back, panting hard.

Rachel brought her right knee up and they rolled to their sides. She twisted around and kissed him, "Mmmm... that was amazing." Then, with a sudden surprised look, "Wow, Monica's taught you a lot!"

"Yes indeedie" he agreed, happily. "So what do you think?"

She laughed softly as she answered. "Well, I think we need to do this again, real soon. Hell, if Monica can boff Joey once in a while..."

"No... I mean about me being the groomsman that walks you down the aisle."

"OHHH, that! Well, I'd say you definitely kept up your part of the bargain."

"Yeah, I did," he said, somewhat indignantly. "In fact, I gave you TWO orgasms, so that means I get to be a groomsman in the next TWO weddings you're in!"

"Yeah well... one of those weddings better be mine, that's all I have to say." She pulled off him as she spoke, grabbing for a box of tissues.

"So I'm your groomsman? NOT Ross... ME? You need to say it, ya know."

Rachel grudgingly admitted it, as she cleaned up and put on her panties. "All right fine, I pick you."

Her new wedding partner jumped up off the couch and raised his fist in victory. "Y-Y-YEEESSS! Make... "groom"... for Chandler."

Rachel forced a smile to hide her lack of amusement at his pun. Only then did she realize what she had gotten herself into. She simply replied, "Oh, my...."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers
12