Friends Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

"Ooohhh ffuuuccckkk, oh fuck, oh fuck!!!" Julie screamed, her fingers digging into her tit flesh. "Ooohhh God, oh..." Her body jerked and shuddered as series of orgasms erupted deep inside her. "Fuck me, Geoff... oh please, fuck me!" She pleaded, rubbing her clit as She looked up at her new lover. Geoff slid on to the ground, kneeling between her legs. Reaching under her arse, Geoff lifted her off the ground, plunging his cock into her sopping cunt. Julie screamed as the thick cock stabbed deep into her, his fingers squeezing her cheeks. Julie lay there, her mouth agape, unable to move, just allowing her body to be fucked by this stranger. Geoff rammed his cock in and out of her cunt, feeling it squeezing around his thick shaft.

Jane lay next to her friend, enjoying the pleasure that she and her husband was giving her. She watched her husband's cock tear into her friend's pussy, splattering her juices everywhere.

Jane slid her hand down Julie's shaking body and began rubbing her clit as Geoff rammed his cock in and out of her. Julie lost control of her senses. Her body squirmed and twisted on the ground as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body. Jane slid her tongue over her hard nipples, burying her face between Julie's beautiful round tits. Julie grabbed Jane's head, holding her mouth to her tits. Julie wanted to scream with pleasure but couldn't, all that came out was a soft squeal. She felt Geoff's cock throbbing inside her, stretching her as never before. She grabbed the grass, her fingers trying to dig into the ground as a massive orgasm shot through her body, spraying her cum from her pussy like a fire hose. She fell back on to the ground, trying to catch her breath, her tits rising and falling with each breath.

Geoff felt his cock about to explode. He had held back as long as he could. He pulled out of her tight cunt, aiming his cock at the two beautiful women's faces. Kneeling on the other side of Julie, Jane and her opened their mouths, waiting for their reward. Jane sucked him quickly, tasting her friend's cum on his cock. Geoff waited until Jane pulled away, then let loose his load. His cum flew through the air, landing on the girl's faces, their mouths reaching for the thick, salty cream. Geoff moaned as he shot several streams of his seed, covering their faces and tits.

Julie leaned up, sucking Geoff's cock clean, then turned to Jane, smiling at her friend. Jane stroked her hair, then kissed Julie deeply, her hands caressing her tits, smearing the warm cum into her flesh. Their tongues danced together, sharing the sweet flavours of their mouths.

"Oh God, Jane, that was incredible," Julie said softly, holding Jane to her trembling body. Jane cooed, rubbing her nose against Julie's face and neck. "I can't believe I did that... I can't believe it felt like that," She said, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

Jane smiled and kissed her friend. "Just like old times eh?" she asked coyly. Julie nodded then looked up at Geoff, extending her hand. Geoff took her hand, lying down next to her on the cool, soft grass.

Jane and Geoff sandwiched their guest, caressing her still shaking body. Julie laid her head on Geoff, feeling the warmth of her two friends, her two lovers.

The three of them rested quietly on the ground, letting Julie revel in her new experience. After a while, Jane leaned up, her breasts pressed against Julie's body. "Julie, we have so much planned for the next two weeks for you," she said, smiling. Julie closed her eyes, knowing that if it were even half as wonderful as this first afternoon had been, then she was going to have the best two weeks of her life.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers
12