Swingers Play Sexy Party Game

Story Info
Rock, paper, scissors for cash with swingers.
3k words
4.05
12k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill was ready to go into the next round and win it all. She just had to complete the challenge to be eligible. To most people giving a blowjob to completion in a crowded room would be filled with anxiety and embarrassment. However, this was no ordinary room, and the challenge of sucking the cum out of a hard cock would allow Jill to continue to play for the five thousand dollar cash prize.

Jill was throwing a pillow on the floor in the middle of the room and kneeling her naked body down. But she added to the sexual energy in the room by shouting, 'Who wants to get their cock sucked and cum in my mouth?"

Three of the husbands stepped up, pulling their cocks out from their boxer shorts. The men were semi-hard since they had been watching the ladies battle it out round after round in elimination fashion. Jill popped the cock from the guy in the middle down her throat. She grabbed the two on either side and began giving aggressive hand jobs. She needed only one guy to dump his spunk into her mouth, but she was playing the odds and wanted as many as possible to be ready so that she could advance in the tournament. The men were not interested in holding back either. They knew that a prize of one thousand dollars awaited any man who could cum in one of the ladies' mouths. So they were working on getting off and fast since only the first man to cum would win that round.

Jill sucked like a demon trying to pull the man's soul out from his cock. Filling the room with slurping noises and grunts. The cheers and jeers from the other seven ladies in the tournament were getting louder as Jill moved her talented tongue from cock to cock, looking for that creamy prize. Jill had already stripped nude, been spanked on her ass for fifty swats, and subjected to the men in the room using markers to write on her body. It was quite a sight as this curvaceous woman stroked and sucked while looking like a graffiti-covered wall in a roman orgy room. Arrows pointing to her holes and rude sayings about where to cum were arranged in colorful dry-erase pens. Her ass is still pink from the fifty swats from Annie's husband using his hands, paddle, and leather slapper on her white skin.

Melissa's husband was on Jill's left, eyes closed and his head rolled back. He loudly grunted, grabbed Jill by the hair, and dumped his creamy load into her warm, wet mouth. Pulling off his cock with a loud pop, Jill showed the judge her extracted prize of semen and then swallowed it in one big swallow. Jill was now qualified to continue the next round of this battle between eight women.

Who thought a simple game of rock-paper-scissors could lead to such fun and sexy debauchery?

I had an idea for a new party game at our holiday get-together. I would offer a substantial cash prize to the ladies if they entered. The first place would win five thousand dollars cash. Plus, anyone who completes a minimum of four rounds will earn five hundred dollars. Second place would earn two thousand five hundred, and the amounts would get lower, with the least amount being five hundred dollars. Finally, the men would have a chance to earn cash later in the game. The contest was a straightforward Child's game of rock, paper, scissors. Rock beats scissors, and scissors beat paper. Paper cover rock. It is a game that takes as much skill to lose as it does to win.

I added some extra rules to spice up the game. The eight ladies would compete in a tournament-style bracket for each round. If a lady lost at any time, she had to remove an article of clothing. The first round would be her top. In the second round, the contestants lose their bottoms or pants. The third loss would result in losing their bra, and the fourth would cost them their panties. Those are the only four articles of clothing that would count.

Once the woman is naked, she can get back into the game. I created three chances to earn the right to battle it out for that top prize. My three opportunities came with increasing amounts of sexy fuckery.

The first rounds started with giggles and taunts. The two women would stand in the middle of the room, facing each other. One hand behind their back, and the other ready to play. The game would make them count to three, and on the fourth number, they had to choose. Molly and Jill were the first to battle. Molly won with paper over rock. They stepped aside, and Jill removed her top and placed it on an empty chair. Her lacy bra was black, and she was fighting a good fight to keep her large breasts in position. Melissa and Martha were next. Melissa dispatched Martha's shirt with scissors over the paper. June and Becky stepped up, and Becky lost her shirt as June celebrated her first victory. Annie and Jade were the last of the eight contestants. Annie sent Jade away to remove her top and show off her tiny colorful bra covering her perky tits. Molly and Melissa stepped up as the first round of winners. Molly won again, and Melissa had to remove her tight top. June and Annie were next, and June kept her top on as she beat Annie. Annie was a good sport and even asked one of the guys to help her pull off her shirt. Molly and June fought for the final of round one. Molly won and could keep her shirt on for the first set.

Round two played out with some drinking between battles, and in the end, Annie came out as the winner. Round three started with some alcoholic shots, and it helped the ladies take losing in stride. Most were down to just their bra as Martha won the round. Finally, round four started, and it was time for some fully naked wives to be on display. Melissa won the match, leaving only Martha, Molly, and Annie with their panties on.

I offered them some cash prizes to keep the men as involved as the ladies. When a lady wanted to keep going after losing six rounds, she needed to give a blow job to completion. I offered the man who came first a thousand dollars. This way, the men would not try to hold back and enjoy the oral pleasures for a long time. The guys were down to their underwear and stroking their cocks as Jill went for the first hard-on. The rules stated they had ten minutes to get a man to cum. She put forth effort into her sucking and licking. She used her eyes and made incredible noises that made the guys' cocks all want to burst. Melissa's husband was getting sucked as Annie's and June's husbands were getting hand jobs. Jill was skilled at multitasking, as we had seen at previous parties when she took on four or more guys at once. Melissa's husband could not hold back. Watching all the stripping and other tasks happening in front of his eyes kept him excited. He closed his eyes, tilted his head back, and emptied his spunk into Jill's eager mouth. She pulled off his glistening cock with a loud popping sound. She showed the mouthful of cum to the crew and laughed as she swallowed it. Jill could now play in the seventh round and possibly earn the five thousand dollars first prize.

In round five, the naked ladies had to endure punishment to keep playing. The rules were if you wanted to stop after being naked, you could. The ladies would then earn a minimum of five hundred dollars. They also had to stay naked for the rest of the tournament so the guys and gals could enjoy the view. The punishment for losing all your clothes and wanting to continue was a spanking. Annie's husband would administer the spanking. He was an expert spanko and lover of all BDSM sexuality. He was very skilled at giving an easy spanking. The ladies had to go over his knee and get fifty swats on their behind. Just enough to make their asses pink but not enough to cause pain. It was more of a mental game as he chastised them for losing and told them they needed correction. He used his hand and a few paddles made of wood and leather to tenderize their behinds. He was efficient as there was a time constraint. He started with Jill and ended with Becky. He finished within ten minutes of round four completing. The four ladies with their bottoms spanked rubbed their pink ass cheeks and went for another drink. Some put ice cubes on their behind, which melted, and the men volunteered to lick them off.

Everyone stayed in for round five, and June was the survivor. Winning meant she could go to round six without dealing with the advanced punishment. The four ladies who had their panties on now had to remove

them. They all wanted to go another round, so over Annie's husband's knee, they went. Soon everyone filled the room with spanking and giggling noises. The other ladies joined in the playful chastising of the women getting spanked. Some even added a few swats to the big bottoms on display.

To go from round five to round six, if you were already naked and spanked, required the woman to have her body written on with sharpie markers. The pens were dry-erase so that they would wash off quickly after the contest. We had our first two drop out, as Jade and Becky said no more. They filled up their drinks and stood by their husbands. Their pink bottoms till a bit stingy to sit. So with Molly, Annie, Martha, and Melissa getting their butts paddled and Becky and Jade withdrawing, plus June winning the previous round meant that Jill would be the canvas for the men's erotic art and graffiti. They all picked up the colorful markers and had Jill stand with her arms out to her side.

Jill standing wide open, allowed them to get at every part of her soft flesh. Arrows were drawn to her mouth with the words cum dump in bold letters. Her breasts had targets outlined over her nipples with words such as suck, pinch, squeeze here, and twist. More arrows showing the way to her pussy were like a filthy pirate map assuring the seeker that they would find a hot and wet hole. Suitable for fingers, toys, cocks, and more obscene items. Jill's round ass received even more attention with words such as spank, slap, squeeze, and a story about how he would like a good ass fucking. The thighs were covered with more arrows and lewd comments about how her cunt would taste. The final script was the word slut, written on her forehead in all capital letters. Jill looked like a porn star from a humiliation movie. She was giggling as the markers tickled her tender flesh. Jill is a great sport and took it all in stride. When the men finished, she walked back to the center of the room and shouted who is next to battle me!

Molly and Jill went first, with Jill winning for once. Annie and Mellissa were next, with Melissa winning. June and Martha were then up, with June winning. However, her streak was getting long, and some ladies started to mull over the bun-touching rule when playing her.

Jill and Melissa went at it, and Melissa won that round. Losing left Jill down to her final option to continue to play. June and Melissa fought for the round championship and Melissa finally ended June's streak. The women had to decide before the next round. Plenty of money on the line, and the guys were ready to dump a load in a willing and waiting mouth.

Jill immediately went to her knees and started in on the hard cocks before her. We all knew she would be in the next round. Molly and Martha bowed out and took sixth and fifth place. Melissa was the previous winner of the past contest, and Jill was on her knees, showing off her skills. This left June and Annie to decide the consequences. They all saw Jill's fun and agreed to the body writing. The men, who were not trying to stuff their cocks into Jill's mouth, picked up markers and started their kinky graffiti on their two victims.

The men added lewd designs to these ladies, similar to what Jill received. More giant letters and more arrows. The remarks were a bit more risqué and even downright crude. June ended up having the word whore on her forehead, and Annie had large letters saying fuck toy. It was funny to see these ladies covered in ink and one giving three guys a blowjob in the middle of a party.

Jill finished Melissa's husband and was ready for the subsequent battles.

She went up against Melissa and taunted her about how good her husband's cum tasted. Jill won, keeping her hopes of the five thousand dollars alive. Annie and June were next. Both buzzed from drinks and laughed at each other as they read the graffiti on each other's bodies. They were walking pieces of art. Annie won this battle and moved to face off against Jill. Melisa was already subjected to the markers as she wanted to go to the next round. The guys were creative with swirls, stars, and hearts all over her nipples, cheeks, and ass. Her forehead proclaimed cum dump, and she wore it with pride. Jill won out over Annie and would survive this round.

With Melissa all ready to move on and Jill earning a spot, this left Annie and June to decide on dropping out or dropping to their knees. They went for the blowjobs. They both were horny and took on the room full of hard cocks with gusto. The wives were cheering on their husbands and even playing with their nipples to encourage them to cum quickly. They knew an extra thousand dollars was in the deal.

Jade's husband was the first to drop his load. He filled up June's mouth and fell back on the couch after cumming. The drinks and naked women had taken their toll on him. Annie was working two cocks back and forth as the time limit was moving on. Jenny's husband finally could not hold back anymore. He grunted, grabbed Annie's hair, and held her on his cock as he spurted a long stream into her mouth. She was gulping as fast as she could not spill any. It was too late for her to move, as Molly's husband was over the edge and spurted over her face. The other ladies swooped down and started to lick her face clean. The women exchanged giggles and high-fives as Annie was left sitting in the middle of the room with a big smile.

Next round. It was Everyones's final chance except Melissa's. She still had the option of gulping down some sticky cream if she wanted to go another round. She was up against Jill. Jill won this time. Melissa would have to start sucking on cocks to get back in the game and earn a chance at the five thousand. June and Annie were next. The game was sudden elimination. Both had used up all their consequences. The men tried to get me to change the rules and go even more rounds so they could have even filthier actions. I told them we would follow the rules, and the extra filth would follow the tournament. We had the pool and hot tub to enjoy the rest of the evening, and everyone was ready to get fucked. Looking over at a chair by the wall, Becky was riding her husband and enjoying his cock buried into her wet pussy.

Annie won, and June pouted as she walked away. It was all a show as she latched onto the first hard cock she could find. Back for more sucking. That woman loved having a cock in her mouth. Junes loss left Jill and Annie. Jill won and could battle in the championship. If Melissa took her last consequence, they would both be in the final event of the tournament.

Melissa said she wanted my cock since I had been such a good judge all night. The guys all agreed, and Annie and Jade pulled down my shorts. They encouraged me to stuff her cheeks and fuck her face. It was a turn-on looking down on Melissa as she had all that filthy writing on her body. She worked her skills, and my cock responded in no time. Some woman was hugging me from behind, rubbing my nipples. It was Jill, and I turned to kiss her. Having one woman suck your cock while deep kissing another lady is a surefire way to get a man to cum. I was done in two minutes and spurted out a mouthful for Melissa to gulp. She licked her lips and stood up. It was time for the grand finale.

Jill and Melissa wanted to go two out of three. I agreed. After all, these two ladies had just extracted all my cum, so who was I to argue. Jill won the first round. Melissa won the second. Final chance for rock to beat scissors or paper cover rock. Melissa won with scissors, and we all cheered. She won the five thousand, with Jill getting half that. The other ladies won a thousand or five hundred each. The men who supplied all the cum received their quick grand, and I donated my thousand to be split up by the men who held out.

We all fixed new drinks and headed out to the pool and hot tub. The men volunteering to help wash the ladies of their colorful graffiti. A few said they wanted to leave it on and go shopping or to church tomorrow. We all laughed and headed out to the patio with drinks, condoms, lube, and good friends.