Friends--The Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah he is," Phoebe said in confirmation.

All three women were stroking their cunts intensely now while they tried to stay controlled enough to also keep their video cameras focused on the sex action. Joey also seemed to hammer down on his cock more as this was going on. There was no doubt he had no objection to what was going on.

"Suck his cock," Rachel said out loud while continuing to stroke her wet cunt.

"Yeah, Chandler," Monica responded with her eyes nearly closed from the action, "suck it deep."

And like Joey, Chandler continued to suck Ross's cock in his mouth just like he did with Joey. Chandler was still completely dressed of course but that didn't stop his own cock from wanting to burst out from his own pants. He continued to suck on Ross's cock like there was no tomorrow, moving up and down and letting the tip of his tongue over Ross's slit opening from time to time giving his buddy intense pleasure. Ross moaned deeply every time his friend did this.

"I bet he gets it from his father," Phoebe said without thinking while she continued to film and stroke her pussy through her drenched thong. Neither Rachel nor Monica really thought about this as they were too intensely satisfying themselves with what was going on. They didn't care why it was happening at all but were very glad that it was happening now in front of them. They never knew they could be so turned on watching a guy, any guy, suck on another guy's cock let alone it being one of their best male friends doing it on another best friend, Monica's brother, Ross. It was all too sexually perverted and special to be believed. Monica and Rachel both had to bite their lower lip hard from all the intense pleasure they were feeling now.

Monica loved feeling the juices between her legs. It had been awhile since she had been so horny and her hand moving over her cunt when she wasn't concentrating on filming was something she couldn't believe she didn't let happen more often. Monica had a boyfriend with Chandler and it was still amazing how there were times when they would discover new things with each other. Of course Chandler wasn't really aware of what he was doing now, sucking on Ross's thick cock, but it seemed to Monica that there were truly things about her lover now that she thought she would never know. It seemed to her that anything could really happen with her boyfriend and the only thing that stopped them was a lack of imagination. Chandler sucking on her brother's cock could only be the beginning of many more things.

Phoebe had a good idea that all of what was happening was possible. It took her awhile to develop the mind that could create such a situation as had evolved but she knew now that she didn't have any doubts or regrets with what was happening. She was determined to take things as far as they would go and wait until something greater than her stopped it. Right now it didn't appear that anything was going to stop from her and her friends from having the most intense sexual experience that they would ever have. It was amazing to her that she was now standing nearly naked in front of her friends watching her best male buddies getting it on like she couldn't believe and that her other female friends were standing next to her filming it all. She couldn't help stroking her pussy realizing this and couldn't believe how wet her hand was. She was quick to spread her juices over the rest of her body, especially her huge and rock hard nipples, and let it soak in while at the same time keeping her video camera rolling.

"Okay Chandler, you may stop now," she then said taking a deep breath. The night was still beginning for her and her friends.

"Stand up please Chandler and let Ross and Joey take off your clothes now," the long blonde hair instigator instructed.

Again, without further instruction, that was exactly what just happened. Chandler stood up in his dress clothes of slacks, a tie, and designer shirt, and let naked Ross on his right, and naked Joey on his left, remove his clothes from his body. Ross moved to Chandler's torso and went for the red tie. He was quick to loosen it up around his friend's neck and slip it over his head. Then Ross went to start unbuttoning Chandler's shirt. Joey moved towards Chandler's pants and quickly unbuckled his belt, unfastened and unzipped his pants, and quickly removed them from his legs. Chandler still had on a white t-shirt and his boxer shorts after his pants, shirt, and shoes had been removed from his friends. But it wasn't long after that those things were also gone and now, like Ross and Joey, Chandler was standing completely naked, and with a complete hard-on between his legs, in front of everyone else. Like Ross and Joey, Chandler's cock area was smooth with only a slight patch of hair above the base of it. That was the way Monica liked it. But unlike Ross and Joey, Chandler was able to sport on a nearly inch more in growth. Even though Ross and Joey had nothing to complain about with regards to size, it was clear now that Chandler actually had the longest of all the cocks. It wasn't quite as thick as Ross's or quite as sexy as Joey's but it made up for it in size. Rachel and Phoebe now licked their lips again with what they saw. Monica was quietly proud to realize that she had attained the biggest of them all, even if it was only by a full inch.

And there they stood. All six friends were standing before each other like they had never done before. Some were bigger in other places than others, some were smoother, some were slimmer, some were larger, some were thicker, but all of them were turned on and horny as hell right now and anxious to let things continue on. The time had come from looking at everything that everyone had to offer to actually using what they had to offer. Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe were ready for it because they knew they wanted this moment to happen. Ross, Chandler, and Joey were ready for it because they didn't know any better. It was one thing to have a sex orgy with everyone available and conscious of what was going on, which the guys probably wouldn't have normally objected to aside from the fact that some of them might be related to each other by blood, it was another thing to have such a sex orgy when the women were in charge and getting it on with their brother as Monica was likely to do with Ross, was just inevitable of the things to come. However close the six of these people were to each other, it was about to make a new stand. Cunts and cocks were about to exchange an enormous amount of fluids that would never normally occur. It was a time for wonton sex and everyone involved was going to enjoy it.