Friends: The Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers

Chandler reached around and caressed her thighs and stomach. One hand grabbed her tit, while the other rubbed her clit.

"Mmmm, yeah, Chandler... grope my body... make me want to fuck you."

He kissed her back and shoulder as his hands rubbed and stimulated her. He squeezed her breast and gently pinched her hard nipple.

"Yeah, baby... squeeze it," Rachel moaned.

She leaned forward and put her hands on Chandler's knees as she began riding her cowboy.

As soon as Monica left Joey and Phoebe, he had been giving his partner a play-by-play as they fucked. He was holding Phoebe's ankles, pushing her spread knees back to her shoulders, to get the maximum penetration. He spoke quietly.

"She just crawled over to him. I tell ya Pheebs, Monica's got one fine ass on her. I'd like to get me some o' that."

He thrust even deeper into Phoebe, as if to accent his desire.

She was groaning, "Oh yeah, Joey... tell me more..."

"She slid onto his dick. She's kind of squatting there, rubbing her pussy up and down on it. YEAH, baby... fuck him."

Phoebe tried to move her head to see, but she was in a bad position.

"I want to watch too," she whined. "Do me from behind, Joey."

Joey pulled out and Phoebe turned over on her hands and knees. Joey went back in her and started fucking her doggy-style.

In all this, Monica and Ross seemed unaware, or maybe they just didn't care, that they were the center of attraction.

Monica was leaning forward now, hands on the floor beside his head. She panting and moaning as she fucked back onto him.

Ross grunted each time his dick met the upper wall of Monica's pussy. His sister was so hot, so wet, and so tight. His cock filled her completely.

Monica's hair curtained her face. Everyone could hear her moans, but her look of ecstasy was only for Ross.

She bent all the way down to kiss him. Her tongue probed every part of Ross' mouth.

She pressed her breasts into his chest. He felt her hard nipples. Monica wiggled her little ass from side to side, making his dick wag inside of her.

"Fuck him, Monica... fuck him good and hard," Rachel grunted through gritted teeth. "Oh, Chandler, yeah... do me... do my pussy."

Chandler was firmly holding her tits as she moved up and down. He gave a gentle squeeze to them every time Rachel plunged herself down on his cock. Her nipples responded positively.

"Does she feel good, sweetie?" Rachel asked her boyfriend, as she panted. "Does Monica feel good?"

Ross groaned the affirmative.

Monica's head was down on his shoulder. He held her in a tight, almost protective, embrace. One hand on the back of her head and the other arm wrapped around her petite body.

He began driving his dick up and into her, and was rewarded with Monica's high pitched, "OH! OH!!"

"That's it, do her" Rachel continued, "fuck that tight little body... make her cum... let me hear her cum."

Rachel was groaning deeply. She ran her hands through her shoulder-length brown hair.

"Oh, this is so GOOD!" Rachel said, almost to herself.

"Shit, Joey... I'm so close," Phoebe moaned.

"Yeah? You close? You wanna cum? Well, I'm gonna make you cum, Pheebs... Joey's gonna make you cum hard."

He was driving deep inside her, pounding his thighs against the backs of her legs.

"Harder... HARDER!!! HAR...AAAAAAWWWWW!!" She screamed expletives, throwing her head around, as she climaxed. "FUCKIN'... YES!... Fuck it... FUCK IT! GODDAMM IT, JOEY, FUCK ME!"

Joey kept screwing Phoebe as her orgasm subsided, trying his best not to cum. But he couldn't hold off any more.

He quickly pulled out, just as he started to shoot. He jacked his hard wet dick, and sprayed his goo all over Phoebe's back and ass.

"Yeah, that's it... cum on me, you dirty fucker!"

Everyone knew Phoebe was good for some nasty sex, and Joey loved every minute of it.

Monica sat up, and leaned back to grab the 3" heels of her shoes. She held them tightly, with her head up, as she rocked forward and back on Ross' member. Then she resumed fucking his rod up and down, gradually increasing her energy.

Soon Monica was fully bouncing on Ross, forcefully thrusting him deep inside herself. With each cycle, she pulled far enough off his cock that the ridge of his head was just outside her labia, then she drove her pussy down onto it. She made her brother's cock penetrate her over and over again.

Her full breasts bounced, which was an extremely arousing sight to Ross.

His hands caressed her thighs, feeling her stockings, then her skin. He wrapped them around her hips to her ass. He moved upward, running his fingers along Monica's taut stomach and abdomen.

Then those breasts! Ross fondled them as they moved up and down. She opened her eyes, and wordless messages were exchanged.

Rachel's face was contorted in pleasure, and she was making low groans, almost like the growling of an animal, as she fucked Chandler. Her hands were tightly gripping the front edge of the couch, between their legs.

"MMMM... MMMM..." she breathed heavily.

She was trying still to watch Ross and Monica, but the room was swirling around her as her orgasm was teasingly close. She wanted it. She wanted to cum, and Chandler's dick was the thing that would bring her.

Suddenly, Rachel went over the edge. She groaned deeply, and ground her cunt hard against Chandler. She wanted to rub his hard rod against her G-spot, over and over. This sent tingles shooting through her body each time it touched that most sensitive area.

Only as she came back down, did she realize that Chandler hadn't cum yet. She looked over her shoulder at him.

"How do you want to cum, Chandler?" she said with desire in her eyes, catching her breath.

"Suck me off, Rach."

She only smiled, pulled off him and turned around. She sat next to him and stroked his rod. He kissed her.

Then Rachel went to all fours on the couch. Without hesitation, she filled her small mouth with Chandler's cock.

Her long hair fell across his naked lap. He moved it, so he could watch his dick slide in and out of Rachel's lips.

But quickly, he realized that Monica and Ross was even more enticing than watching a beautiful woman give you head.

The sights, the sounds, and Rachel's sensations brought him closer.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he gave a groaned warning.

Rachel just kept on sucking. This told him where she wanted him to cum.

He panted and clenched his teeth as he held the back of Rachel's head. Then he groaned and pushed her head down.

Rachel felt his dick go almost to the back of her throat, and hot cum fill her mouth. She gagged slightly, but quickly swallowed and sucked him to encourage even more jizz. He held her head and bucked his hips, fucking Rachel's mouth as he finished releasing his cum into it.

Ross sat up, joining his body to Monica's. She let go of her heels, brought her legs forward, and wrapped them around his hips.

Ross lifted his knees up slightly, cradling Monica in the crook between his stomach and thighs. He hugged her tight and she clutched his neck, holding his head to her chest.

The only discernible movement was a small rocking in their hips. But it was incredible to Monica. She had never fucked in this position before, and never knew how much her vagina and clit could be stimulated at once from such a simple thing.

The hair of Ross' chest brushed her sensitive nipples, causing a groan to pass her open lips.

For these intimate minutes, they ceased being brother and sister, or even friends. They fucked as lovers.

"Oh god, Ross," Monica moaned. "Yes... oh fuck me... oh fuck me, Ross..."

Their eyes were closed, and they knew of no one else in the room.

"I'm gonna cum again," she said in a barely audible whisper. "I'm gonna cum."

They continued rocking each other, bringing each other closer to euphoria.

Monica gave a long whine as her orgasm swelled. Her legs clamped around Ross' body. It wasn't a climax that would cause screaming or groaning. But somehow it was much more intense than that.

All she could utter was soft moans, whines, and whimpers. Her body would allow nothing else. It felt as if every part of her, from head to toes, was cumming at once.

"Please... please..." she whined. "yes... yes..."

She never wanted it to end. But it slowly began to fade, and she whispered to Ross, "Can you cum like this?"

"Yes," he moaned. "But do you want me to cum in you?"

She was on the pill and knew she wouldn't get pregnant. But mostly, she just wanted to feel hot cum shooting into her.

"Yes," she gave a shaky nod, swallowing hard. "Cum in me... I want you to."

They kept the same slight rocking motion and Ross felt his dick swell larger. Monica felt it too.

"I want you to cum inside me, Ross... you can do it... I want you to do it."

Ross groaned as he climaxed. Monica gasped as his hot cum filled her pussy.

"Cum, baby," she moaned, "cum inside me."

He placed his mouth over her perfect breast and gently sucked her nipple.

"Yeah, that's it... cum, Ross... cum in your little sister," she whispered, "...cum as much as you can."

They slowly stopped rocking, and became aware that all eyes were on them. They laughed self-consciously.

"Okay, you guys, that was the most erotic thing I have ever seen," Rachel said.

"Yeah, you two should do porn or something," Joey added. Ross thanked them, hesitantly.

"Well, I need to take a shower," Phoebe said, as she stood and walked to the bathroom. "Care to join me Chandler?" The sex goddess voice was back. "I might need some... help..."

He jumped up and ran to follow her, as the others laughed.

"Well, I'm ready for an 'ass'," said Joey.

"A what?" Monica questioned.

"An 'ASS' You know, an "After Sex Snack'. I'll go get pizza and beer for all of us. Wanna go with me, Rach?"

"Yeah, sure," she replied, and they quickly dressed.

"Hey Rachel, can you throw me a towel?" Monica said.

Rachel brought her a towel, giving her a peck on the cheek. She passionately kissed Ross before they left.

Monica crawled off Ross, using the towel on herself, then wiping his cock.

She went to her room to toss the towel in her clothes hamper, and returned wearing a short red silk robe. She had removed her shoes, but still wore her stockings. She noticed Ross looking at them.

"They make me feel sexy," she smiled, shyly.

Ross was sitting in his boxers on the couch and Monica curled up next to him. It now seemed the most natural thing for them to sit together, almost naked.

Ross grabbed a piece of paper from one of the bowls and looked at it.

"Hey," he exclaimed, grabbing the last slip. "My name was on all of them."

Then he look in the other bowl.

"And both of these say 'Monica'. Phoebe set us up!"

Monica laughed, "That little bitch."

Ross sat back and they shared the humor of the situation.

"Funny, it wasn't even very weird having everyone watching us," she commented.

Ross thought for a second. "Well, there came a point when, um, you were the only one I was thinking about." He laughed nervously.

"Awww, that's sweet," she smiled brushing her fingers through his hair.

Moments passed, then Ross said, "Um, Monica... you know we can't do that again."

She paused, then answered with some disappointment, "I... I know... But it sure was good, I mean, for me at least... it was REALLY good."

"Oh, no, I know... yeah... I know what you mean. It was... amazing. But that was just tonight. It can never happen again."

Silence again joined them.

"Ya know," Monica said hesitantly, "Um... Joey and Rachel will be gone at least a half-hour..."

They heard Phoebe's moans emanating from the bathroom. "...and I'd say the shower action is nowhere near finished... I'm just saying, wondering really, if 'NEVER' could start in the morning."

Ross looked in her eyes, recognizing her meaning. He hooked a finger in the loosely tied belt of her robe, and slowly pulled. The ends separated and Monica's breasts were revealed. Her nipples were already hard.

Her hand went to the bulge forming in his underwear. She seductively rubbed it to life again. Ross cleared his throat.

"Well, I did say that we shouldn't do it anymore 'after tonight'."

Monica took out his dick through the opening in the front of his boxers. She stroked the soft skin with her soft hand.

They kissed as Monica swung her leg over and straddled Ross. She eased down onto him and felt his thick, hard rod spread her lips and fill her pussy.

Ross took her supple breasts in his hands, and brought one to his mouth.

They savored those first moments of sex, as Monica slowly moved her body to give her brother the best fuck of his life... since they would never do this again, after tonight.

Yet somehow, they both knew that 'NEVER' would always be open to rescheduling.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers
12