Friends - Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

Courteney only had time to mutter a muffled "Ohhhh" as he desperately but unsuccessfully tried to pull his cock out of her mouth -- she closed her mouth as his cock finally pulled out, the last few streams hitting her directly in the face, just below her nose. She could feel and taste his load swirling in her closed mouth as she stirred it around using her tongue -- when she finally opened her mouth, it erupted from her mouth like a bubbling fountain, dripping from her mouth and down onto her chin.

She next did something that surprised even her because she never really enjoyed the taste of cum and even rarely swallowed a man's load -- not even once in her many sexual escapades with her soon to be ex-husband David did she allow him to unload in her mouth.

Courteney raised her head, her lust induced blue eyes peering up at the surprised Joe, his throbbing cock still inches away from her face -- with her body shaking from the cock drilling into her ass hole, she swallowed the cum in her mouth in one fell swoop before using her tongue to lick clean the trails of cum dribbling down her chin.

"Mmmm!," she suggestively exclaimed as her face broke out in a smile. "That was delicious!" before she took his cock in her mouth again, letting her head bob up and down his shaft before letting his shaft slide slowly out her mouth.

"More please?" she said with a smile, letting out a small laugh and she watched his nervous face break out in smile.

"You're my kind of woman!" he replied as her hand ran along the length of his shaft.

Dwayne was driving his cock between her ass cheeks in an almost crouched position -- the upper part of his body was arched over her back with his legs bent at the knees giving him more leverage as he used his hips to slam his cock into her now enlarged ass hole. His hands held onto her bare backside feeling her body shake as he fucked her with all the energy he had left, knowing that he would not hold out for much longer.

Her body felt strange partially thrown out of balance when he slid his cock out of her ass and she struggled for breath for some reason as her body continued to shake as if experiencing an after shock. Courteney sucked in a few deep breaths when suddenly she felt the hot pinpricks of cum splashing on her back side and ass -- she could feel every drop as they landed on her backside, running slowly down between her ass crack.

"Oooh yeah!," Dwayne groaned. He was standing above her prone body, his hand squeezing the last few drops out of his cock. "That's the stuff!" His hand furiously pumped his cock as the last few drops landed on her back.

Courteney turned her head to see Jennifer's smiling face -- her head was almost buried in the tarpaulin as Caleb furiously slammed his cock into her ass with all the energy he had in his young body. She lifted herself onto her knees, sliding along the tarpaulin with ease to Jennifer's ass -- she watched as his cock fucked her ass, sliding in and out almost in a blur.

"You know she's been a very naughty girl -- she needs this ass fucking bad!" Courteney playfully exclaimed and she gave her ass a firm smack with one hand. Caleb did not offer a reply -- she noticed that sweat was pouring down the sides of his face and he looked like he was about to pass out with all the effort. His glazed over eyes were looking straight ahead staring into space, when with a loud grunt his cock exploded while still embedded deep in her ass -- even as he was pulling out from her ass, his white bounty was already oozing from Jennifer's ass hole in one slow trickle in between her ass crack.

Courteney watched as Caleb took a couple of stumbling steps backwards showing an surprised expression of on his face, his cock still spurting out the last remnants of his cum. She quickly manoeuvred her body around, letting her tongue flicking at her best friends cum coated ass hole.

"Ooh god that's it Courteney lick my fucking ass hole!"

Jennifer could feel her tongue probe her ass, every touch making her body shiver and writhe with delight, at times even tickling her.

"Fuck lick it, lick it your tongue feels so good!"

She buried her face in her best friends ass, her tongue licking furiously, tasting Caleb's cum, tasting and probing Jennifer's sphincter. Courteney discovered to her delight that she could actually taste the difference between the men's hot sticky white offerings -- she found that Caleb's was more salty while Joe's, well Joe's had a different taste altogether.

Courteney let her tongue flick between her ass hole and her pussy, letting it taste her sweet juices and letting the aroma waft into her nostrils intoxicating her, driving her on. She could feel Jennifer's body shake as her tongue flicked rapidly up and down, alternating between probing her ass and tasting the soft wet skin of her pussy when all of a sudden there was loud cry of "FUCK!" from her best friends mouth.

Jennifer collapsed on to the tarpaulin as intense waves of pleasure swept through her shaking body, her brain unable to control her arms and legs. Courteney let her exhausted body drop on top of her best friend, where they lay together trying to recover their breath.

It was only a short while later when Jennifer raised her head off the floor. "And now will you fix the car?" she asked with a smile on her face.

It was less than hour later that they were travelling, with the car repaired, down the highway. They had both dressed and tried to clean themselves as best they could in the small run-down toilet of the garage after their unexpected naked orgy.

"Damn I forgot to take them off!" Courteney suddenly exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?"

"My fucking stockings, I can't wear them now, they are so torn and ripped. Good waste of two hundred bucks!" she replied angrily.

"Look I will pull over, how about over there?," she pointed with her hand towards a portion of the upcoming highway. "You can slip them off there."

Jennifer pulled the Mercedes over in a small secluded siding on the highway, where Courtney opened her car door. She got out and stood just outside the car, where she proceed to roll the ripped stockings of each one of her legs in turn.

It was when Courtney had her back turned to her that Jennifer noticed something on her dress.

"Oh my god Courteney you have a large grease stain on the back of your dress!"

"Of fuck that's all we need!" They both looked at each for a moment in silence when suddenly Courteney burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jennifer asked.

"Well the stain on my dress will at least take David's mind off on why were are four hours late for his wedding reception!"

They both had a small laugh as they drove off with Courtney tossing the torn stockings from the window. During the long drive to the reception they both agreed to pass by that garage again in the very near future, possibly bringing Lisa Kudrow with them next time.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers