Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dannie moved Leila more towards the shower's head. The warm water beat down on both of them, making it hard for Dannie and Leila to kiss one another, let alone yell out commands. Dannie thrusted into Leila as hard as he could manage, while holding both his and Leila's weight. Leila tightened her grip on Dannie as she began to bounce up and down on Dannie's dick. Dannie grunted in approval as he leaned back, and slammed Leila into the wall, causing her to yell out loud and, in the process, get a mouthful of water. Leila spat it out as she brought her mouth to Dannie's neck and began to bite at it. Dannie brought Leila to the other end of the shower so that the water wasn't beating down on their heads, giving Leila opportunity to cry out, "Fuck me, Dannie! Harder! Deeper! Ahhhhh fuck me as fast as you fucking can!" Leila's words urged Dannie on as he held onto Leila's slick skin as best as he could and slammed into Leila again. Leila nearly felt the wind be knocked out of her as she began to breathe heavily and fast, trying to regain back her breath. Leila bit down again on Dannie's neck, which only urged him on to fuck Leila harder and faster- exactly what she wanted though words were not said.

Leila began to feel that distinct tingle building up within her body, and she knew that she was beginning to build up towards her orgasm. Leila still couldn't manage to find any words to let Dannie know that she was almost there; only desperate moans and cries escaped from her mouth. Dannie, himself, couldn't even speak. The only sound that Dannie was able to produce were stressed grunts that became louder with each thrust that he gave Leila. Leila began to whimper out loud. Her whimpers turned into distinct whines, which then progressed into an mixture of moaning and screaming. Dannie's grunts were loud as he tried to compete with Leila, building her up to her orgasm.

"Dannie.... Dannie..." Leila was able to moan out loud, to which Dannie only answered with deep, hard thrusts.

And before Leila knew it, her eyes were rolling into the back of her head as she released a powerful orgasm from her body, coating Dannie's dick with her juices. Dannie moaned. The feeling of her powerful orgasm exploding all over his cock caused him to come hard as well, with one last thrust. Dannie came deep inside of Leila, as she moaned out loud. Soon their lips found one another, and Dannie let out the last of what he had to offer inside of Leila, tending to her lips. Leila and Dannie slid down to the floor of the shower, tired from the intense fuck session that they had experienced. The water was still warm, the trickling sound from the shower unable to deafen the panting that Dannie and Leila were doing as they tried to catch their breaths. Leila ran her hand up and down Dannie's body as she brought her lips back to Dannie's, biting and licking at them.

"I don't think that you've ever made me come like that before," laughed Leila in between kissing Dannie.

Dannie laughed as his hand trailed down Leila's body and to her pussy. He spread her lips apart, causing her body to jerk against his as she let out a loud moan. Dannie smiled as he sucked on Leila's bottom lip. He had always loved how sensitive she was after sex, and he could never help but bring her to another orgasm. Dannie attempted to keep Leila's moans stifled as his fingers began to rub Leila's little button. Leila tried to fight it. She tried to pull away from Dannie's lips but he just held onto her by biting her bottom lip, and keeping her body pressed up against the wall of the shower. His rubbing became more intense. Leila cried into Dannie's mouth until, eventually, she let go of another release, one that Dannie felt on his fingers. He moaned into Leila's mouth while she tried to bring herself down from the back to back orgasms that Dannie had given her.

"There you go," Dannie said into Leila's mouth. "Now I've never made you come like that before."

Leila finally opened her eyes and pulled away from Dannie's lips to look at him. Dannie's eyes were deep, dark pools of blue. She found herself constantly swimming in them. Leila smiled and pulled Dannie back into her, kissing him long and hard. It was a kiss that both ignited hope in Dannie's heart, but broke it at the same time. It was a kiss that was filled with meaning- Dannie could tell- but seemed to be one big lie. Dannie kissed Leila back with just as much passion. He needed her to know what he felt for her.

"I didn't mean what I said earlier," Dannie suddenly blurted out. Leila looked at him, initially confused about what he was talking about, and then she remembered what they had talked about, or more like Dannie told her, hours before.

"I mean, I meant it when I said that I love you, but I didn't mean what I said that I just wanted you as a fuck buddy. I..." Leila shushed him as she brought her lips back to his mouth and kissed him. She just wanted to forget about it, or at least not discuss it right then and there, on the floor of the shower. Leila picked up the washcloth, put soap on it, and began to wash her and Dannie's bodies.

"We should probably hurry up. Leila was at the party already when she left that message." Dannie kissed Leila one more time before she stood up, washing herself completely off. Dannie watched her for a moment, still mesmerized by her goddess-like body. He bit his lip and stood up, too. Leila looked at his body for a moment, taking in the pleasant sight of his muscles taunting her before she put the washcloth to his chest and continued to wash him as well. Dannie smiled as her hand trailed down his body, soaping up his cock, before moving back around to his ass. Leila's smile was devilish, and just made Dannie even more hornier as his cock began to raise up once again, poking into Leila's body.

"Ah ah ah," Leila said, "we have to get out soon and get going..." Leila finished washing herself off and got out of the shower, throwing the washcloth at Dannie.

"Hurry, hurry..." she added before Dannie heard the bathroom door open and close. Dannie smiled to himself as his hand automatically attached to his dick. 'Well, I'll have to do this myself, I guess,' he thought to himself as he began to vigorously pump himself to an orgasm.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you sure this is it?" Dannie asked Leila as he pulled his car into the parking lot of an abandoned building. "This looks more like a place where murderers go to kill people... or the mafia holds meetings. I don't even hear anything."

Leila laughed as she got out of the car. "This is it, I'm sure. Sara knows about all these underground clubs and stuff. She's been trying to get me to go to one for months. This is probably one of them."

"Club? I thought you said this was a party? I was expecting red cups, cake, and beer pong." Dannie answered her as he followed her out of the car, and beeped his car locked. Leila laughed as he hurriedly followed behind her. Leila got up to the door of the building and knocked. No one answered, so Leila knocked again. Still nothing. She took out her phone, ready to call Sara, when she saw that there was a call button next to the door with a speaker.

Leila looked at Dannie, who was looking out into the dark night, still unsure about where they were at. He was sure this place had been on the news once because dead bodies were found in it. "Do you think I have to press this or something?" Leila asked Dannie, who abruptly turned around.

"What?" Dannie asked.

"This button. Do you think it calls into wherever the party or club or whatever is at?" Dannie shrugged.

"Probably." Leila pushed the button, and a man's voice answered, with loud music blaring behind him. He was yelling into the speaker.

"Yeah?"

Leila looked at Dannie who still looked unsure. "Um, yeah, we're here for the party or club or... my friend Sara invited me."

"Sara Klein?" The man yelled back at Leila.

"Mhmm," Leila responded back.

"Alright. Come on in. It's the door at the very end of the hall. Follow the stairs down until you hear the music, and then follow it. You'll find it." The man cut off, and a green light and buzzer went off next to the door. Leila opened the door, and began to walk in.

"Come on Dannie!" She said. Dannie rushed to Leila's side, grabbing her hand, as the door closed behind them, making another buzzing noise. It was dark except for the light of the moon coming in from outside. They got to the door at the end of the hall, and Leila opened it. They were greeted with lights, much to Dannie's relief. Leila led Dannie down the stairs until they began to hear music that got louder with each step they took towards it.

Finally, they ended up at the door where the music was coming from. Leila opened it, and the music became even louder as he hand released from Dannie's. She walked in. Strobe lights were flashing, people were yelling. It was like a secret underground society that no one (at least not Leila and Dannie) knew about. As Leila was walking in, she was stopped by a man that looked to be in his thirties, but was no bigger than Dannie. "Can I ask your, and your boyfriend's, names ma'am?"

"Oh, this isn't my boyfriend!" Leila yelled over the music. "But my name is Leila. This is Dannie, and my friend, Sara- Sara Klein- invited me here!" The man gave Leila a bit of a suspicious look but nodded his head and pointed her towards a small seating area.

"Sara's over there, if you're looking for her!" The man responded before turning away. Leila began to walk over to where the man said that Sara was at, with Dannie following close behind. As soon as Leila and Dannie walked up, Sara spotted them.

"Leila! Over here!" Leila smiled at Sara as she came over to greet her and Dannie. Sara embraced Leila in a hug before smiling at Dannie. "Hi! I'm Sara!," she said, grabbing for Dannie's hand.

Dannie almost instinctively pulled away, but kept his hand where it was at. "I know. I'm Dannie, if you didn't know, though."

"Oh no, I know," Sara answered, kind of giving him a catty look while holding onto his hand for much longer than any handshake should last. The whole situation just made him feel awkward. Eventually Sara pulled away, giving her attention back to Leila.

"So, how do you even know about this place? How does anyone know about this place?" Leila asked.

"Oh, it's kind of like, only the most important people- or at least the ones we want to know- know." Leila raised an eyebrow at Leila and gave her an almost cocky smile that traveled from Leila to Dannie. Dannie looked away towards the dance floor, where people were throwing their bodies left and right to some song that kind of made Dannie's ears sting. Dannie felt a small hand on his lower back, and, thinking it was Leila, he smiled and turned around, expecting to be greeted by Leila's soft curls, her gorgeous brown eyes, and chocolate skin. Unfortunately, it was Sara, whose features were nothing like Leila's. Dannie kept the smile on his face, as Sara's eyes narrowed and her smile (as he thought she was trying to do) seductive.

"You wanna dance?" Sara tried to yell over the music towards Dannie.

"What?" Dannie answered, kind of looking up and around for Leila, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Sara leaned in closer to Dannie, standing on her tiptoes so that she could talk into Dannie's ear. "I said, do you want to dance?"

Sara pulled away, waiting for Dannie's answer. "I... I really don't dance. It's not my thing, you know. I thought that Leila and I were coming to a party, like in someone's apartment or something. I don't really do the club scene, to be honest!" Dannie's eyes were still scanning as best as they could for Leila, but no where in the hoards of people could her signature hair, skin, eyes, scent- nothing- be found.

"Do you know where Leila went?" Dannie finally asked. He looked at Sara, whose eyes had kind of narrowed at him. She didn't seem too happy with his response that he didn't feel like dancing. Sara shrugged in response to Dannie's question.

"Do you want a drink, then?" Sara asked Dannie.

"I... um... I..." Dannie tried to respond to Sara, but he spotted Leila... with Kevin.

'When, how, and why did he even get here?,' Dannie thought to himself as the whole club seemed to disappear and his focus was all on Leila and Kevin. They were sitting on a large chair, Kevin whispering something into Leila's ear while his hand traveled up her thigh, trying to get to the place that was only Dannie's. Dannie bit his lip in anger as his fists curled up into balls. He had to compose himself. Afterall, he was her boyfriend. Dannie was snapped back into reality as the booming music and multicolored lights came flashing back to him when Sara lightly pressed on his shoulder.

"Huh? Do you want a drink or not?" Sara asked Dannie.

"I... sure. Anything hard. Just... anything." Sara smiled as she walked walked away, down the stairs towards the bar to bring Dannie back "anything". Dannie sat down on the small couch that Sara was sitting on when he and Leila walked in.

'How did I even get stuck with her?' Dannie tried to recall in his mind, but he wasn't exactly sure how. Soon Sara came back with some kind of dark liquid in a small glass. She handed it to Dannie, who was happy to take it. He gulped it down and recognized it as a Rum and Coke. His mind kept drifting back to Leila and Kevin, who had since left the spot that they were in, although Sara kept trying- though in vain- to keep his attention by getting him more drinks. It wasn't until Dannie got about four or five drinks deep that his eye started to drift towards Sara's body, looking it up and down. It was like he was no longer worried about Leila... wherever the fuck he was.

"So... Sara... right? That's your name? How old are you?" Dannie asked while guzzling down another drink.

Sara smiled at him, slightly biting her lip. ""Twenty-four."

"I uh... I didn't know you were older than uh... what's her name? Leila. How long have you guys known each other?" Dannie managed to barely get the question out.

"I'm only a few months older than her. My birthday was actually three weeks ago. And uh... we were roommates in college. Those dorm parties got pretty wild. For me, anyway. And then I moved in with an ex-boyfriend, she moved in with you. Blah blah blah...." Sara slowly moved closer to Dannie, her hand creeping its way up his pant leg, from his knee until it rested in his lap, brushing his crotch. Dannie quickly sucked in a deep breath as Leila brought her lips up to Dannie's ear, letting out a laugh that would have been less-than-arousing, if Dannie wasn't drunk. But in his inebriated (and partly depressed) state, he was willing to take whatever snatch he could get, even if it was from "really flirty horse teeth" Sara.

Sara lightly kissed Dannie's cheek, starting a trail of kisses from his cheek, to his ear, to his neck, and going back to his mouth. Dannie accepted the kiss, as his hands started to move up and down Sara's body, planting themselves on her bottom, which he fully gripped in his hands. "I fucking want you inside of me," Sara gasped, momentarily breaking away from their kiss. Dannie only squeezed harder on her ass, as his dick slowly began to grow in his jeans. Sara hungrily bit at Dannie's lips, while her hand squeezed his growing package. Dannie moaned in Sara's mouth as she fully sat herself in his lap, rocking back and forth on Dannie's bulge. Dannie closed his eyes and gave a slight smirk as his head went back and rested on the couch. His hands attached to Sara's hips as she continued her rocking. A light moan escaped from Dannie's mouth, which was only drowned out when Sara attached her lips back to Dannie's.

"Mmm, fuck Dannie. I fucking need you, baby," Sara whimpered into his ear.

"Where do you want to go?" Dannie asked Sara, whose rocking stopped for a moment as her eyes met Dannie's. She most certainly wasn't much compared to Leila, but it was one thought he was willing to push out of his mind. He was sure Leila was off somewhere, fucking Kevin, trying hard not to scream out, "Dannie", as Kevin thrusted on top of her like a dog fucking a stuffed animal. Dannie grimaced for a moment at the thought, but was taken back to Sara when she giggled.

"I don't know... your place?"

Dannie automatically blurted out, "No!" He was sure of two things: 1) If Leila was fucking Kevin, it was probably at their apartment, since Kevin didn't like to have sex at his testosterone-ridden apartment. He and Leila's apartment was also closer to the "club", and he was sure Kevin would have been too impatient to go an extra fifteen minutes to his place and 2) If he took Sara back there, Leila was bound to find out what they'd been up to in the morning. Sara cocked her head to the side in confusion as she lightly bounced up and down for a moment, waiting for Dannie to explain himself.

"It's just uh... let's just go to your place," Dannie said, giving a slight smile.

"I live with my sister it might be..."

"I don't care. Let her listen," Dannie said in a way that almost made it sound like he growled. Sara smiled and bit her lip. Her sex drive took over the concern that her sister might hear her and Dannie fucking as she jumped up, grabbing Dannie's hand, leading him up to the parking lot. Sara kept giggling as she and Dannie made their way to her car.

"You know what?" Dannie said, as he and Sara were about to get in. "Fuck it, I want you right here, right now." Dannie pushed Sara up against her car as his lips began to explore from her neck, down to her chest. Dannie pulled one of Sara's legs up, resting it on his hip as Sara's hands began to grip at his hair while she began to whimper his name.

"Umph. Dannie. Fuck me." Dannie's hand hiked up Sara's already dangerously-short dress before it sought to pull her panties to the side but, much to Dannie's surprise and pleasure, she didn't have any on.

"Ah, ready for me, huh?" Dannie said before his mouth attached to Sara's neck.

"You know it," Sara gasped as her hands began to work on unbuttoning and unzipping Dannie's jeans. Sara bit her lip as two of Dannie's fingers made their way into Sara's wet and ready fuckhole, aggressively fucking her as his thumb attached to her clit. Finally Sara was able to partly pull Dannie's jeans and boxers as she attached her mouth to Dannie's and she practically sucked at the alcohol that was thick on Dannie's breath.

"Fuck me Dannie, fuck me!" Sara yelled into his mouth. Dannie planted his feet more firmly on the ground as he let his jeans and boxers fall at his ankles. He held his cock at its base as he sought to guide it into Sara's pussy. His head met Sara's entrance, and Sara bit his lip before he slammed into her. Sara screamed out into the night air, tightening her grip on Dannie's hair. Dannie just focused himself on fucking Sara as hard as he possibly could. One of Sara's hands detached itself from Dannie's hair and began to claw at the hood of her car, gradually scratching off paint. Dannie's deep grunts pierced into the night, corresponding with Sara's moans, and the sound her nails made on the hood of the car.

"Come on Dannie. Make me come baby. Fucking make me come. Mmph. Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Sara's pleas filled Dannie's ears as her body began to move in unison with Dannie's, and the hand that was entangled in Dannie's blonde hair gripped onto his ass. Dannie gasped as her nails began to dig into his skin, causing him to pump into her even harder.

"Mmph Dannie.... Dannie... I'm about to... I'm.... I....." Sara gasped out loud. The grip her pussy had on Dannie's cock became even tighter, and Dannie let out a growling noise. He was nearly at his peak as well.

"I... uh.... mmm... ahhhh....." Sara began let escape from her mouth, not even being able to form one single coherent sentence. And then, she let out an almost wicked scream as she came in an almost explosive way. Her entire body shook as her hips jutted forward. Dannie brought his lips to Sara's, trying to drown out the scream that she gave in response to the orgasm Dannie gave her. Dannie was still pumping in and out of her, until, with two last deep thrusts, he came inside of Sara.