Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RawAppetite
RawAppetite
52 Followers

"Oh fuck... Leila fuck.... Fuck!" Dannie yelled out as he came. Dannie grabbed onto Sara's car for leverage as he stood there, nearly completely spent, serving as leverage for Sara as well. Both stood there for a moment catching their breathes before Dannie slid out of Sara, their combined juices dripping out of Sara's fuck hole. Dannie bent down to pull up his pants while Sara just sat there watching him.

"Dannie?" Sara asked as he was trying to concentrate on still keeping his balance and zipping and buttoning his pants properly.

"Yeah?" he answered Sara.

"What... why.... why did you yell out Leila when you came?" Dannie's head shot up to look at Sara.

"What? No I didn't."

"Yeah, yeah you did. You yelled out her name and came. Are you fuc...."

"No," Dannie cut off Sara.

"Then what? Do you think about her? Do you like her? Because you know she has a boyfriend, right? And she loves him. She's thinking he's going to ask her to marry him. And she'll most likely say yes." Dannie's head began to spin. What was Sara saying? Was she lying? What was happening? Sara smirked to herself. She didn't want Dannie- especially not after that fucking- to be interested in Leila. Sara recalled earlier that day, when Leila expressed how she was contemplating breaking up with Kevin.

Dannie shook his head as he made his way towards his car, grabbing his keys from his pocket. "Dannie? Where are you going? You're too drunk to drive..." he heard Sara call after him, but he ignored her as he unlocked his car and practically dove into it.

'Marry him? Marry him?' It kept running through Dannie's mind, almost haunting him. He hit the steering wheel, causing a loud, "Beeeeeeeeeeep!" to reverberate into the night. He couldn't go back to the apartment, not with the chance of Leila- and Kevin- being there. He made sure the doors of his car were locked, and put the seat back, falling asleep right there, in the driver's seat of his car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The distinct ring of Dannie's phone woke him up, causing him to hit his knees into the steering wheel, and his hand to hit the horn. Dannie tried to readjust his eyes to the bright day that was pouring into his car, causing the headache that was already at the back of his head to come forward more. "Fuck!" he yelled out loud as his phone's ringing ceased. He sat there for a moment, still trying to adjust himself to his surroundings, when a little beep sounded from his phone, indicating that a voice message had been left from whoever called him. And, before giving his attention to his phone, he began to recount the events of last night... wondering what time it was... suddenly being overrun with the feeling that his life was awful. Dannie closed his eyes, as his hand reached into his pocket for his phone, seemingly struggling to find the suddenly elusive small black device. Finally he got to it, his eyes struggling to focus on the information that his phone was trying to convey to him. Three missed phone calls and one voice message... and one test message. Dannie groaned, running his hand through his blonde hair. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. All three phone calls were from Leila, meaning the voice message was from her as well. Dannie pressed on the text message, to see that it was from Leila, too.

Just wondering where you're at... if you're okay. Call me.

The message had been sent at 7:10 in the morning. Dannie checked the time on his phone. It was 7:53. "Fuck..." he groaned out loud, as he still tried to bring himself back to reality. He looked forward and saw the same scene from last night, only in light. The almost abandoned parking lot. He looked to his left toward the seemingly abandoned building that housed a late night club. He looked at himself in the rearview mirror, only to see someone unfamiliar looking back at him. He didn't look, nor did he feel like, Dannie. He had huge bags that had formed under his dull blue eyes that had a tinge of red surrounding them. His normally put together blonde hair was disheveled. His phone went off once again. He looked at who was calling: Leila. He cleared his throat before he brought the phone up to ear.

"Hello?" he answered, his voice raspy and almost zombie-like.

"Dannie? Where are you? Are you okay?"

Dannie rubbed his eyes once again. "Uh... yeah. I, um, I feel asleep in the parking lot. I'm in my car, right now. I was too drank too much to drive home last night."

"Oh I... do you need me to pick you up or..."

"No, no. I think I'll be okay to get... um... home. I just need to completely wake up. I'll be at the apartment soon, I guess."

"Alright. Be careful."

"Okay, bye."

Dannie clicked off his phone. Leila's voice was once something that he looked forward to hearing. It was comforting. But since what Sara said the night before began to recount itself in his mind, Leila's voice pained him. He didn't look forward to seeing her. Touching her.... but suddenly, he felt his dick begin to raise in his jeans. "Fucking Leila...." Dannie thought to himself as his hand automatically went into his lap, stroking his dick through his jeans.

"Mmm, Leila... I'm gonna fuck you so hard..." he moaned out loud, knowing his cock was fully erect, still imprisoned by his jeans. Dannie's head slammed into the head rest as he continued to stroke himself, imagining Leila licking her lips, ready for Dannie to plunge into her wet folds. He imagined pounding as hard as he could into Leila's delicious snatch, being able to hear her wetness as he went in and out of her. Her pleas for him to fuck her harder and faster as she rubbed her clit, bringing herself to her orgasm. He imagined her biting her bottom lip, making him want to bite her lip as well. Dannie thought about how he just wanted to kiss Leila as she screamed into his mouth, her nails scratching into his back, leaving marks for him to reflect on later. And before Dannie knew it, he came inside his jeans. Dannie gasped out loud as his head spun for a moment and he jerked forward, only to slam back into the seat.

Dannie sat there for a moment, closing his eyes. He smiled to himself. "Fucking Leila. Only you can do that me," he said as he laughed to himself and bit his lip. Dannie finally opened his eyes as he looked straight ahead once again at the empty parking lot. He grabbed his keys that were lying in the passenger's seat and put them in the ignition, ready to make his way back home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'I really need a fucking shower,' Dannie thought to himself as he was in the elevator of his apartment complex. Finally he got to the fifth floor, his head still a bit frazzled from the night before. The fact that he'd actually fucked Sara was one fact that he wanted to forget as he sought to push it to the back of his mind, and took his keys out of his pocket to unlock the door to his apartment.

The familiarity of the apartment comforted Dannie as he smiled to himself, seeing all the things that were distinctly Leila, who came walking around the corner from the kitchen. "Dannie? Is that you?" Her voice was wonderful. He thought about when he sat in the parking lot, dreading seeing her, hearing her, touching her... they were all things that he wanted to do right at that moment.

"Yeah!" he answered back at her. Leila smiled at him.

"Looks like you had a rough night... but a good one?" Leila's eyes had attached themselves to Dannie's crotch, where a dark splotch was noticeable from when he'd cum, thinking about her.

Dannie smiled. "Ah ha, yeah. I guess so." Dannie ran his hand through his hair as he bit his lip and smiled at Leila. Leila walked towards Dannie, biting her lip as well as she rested her hands on his hips. They stared at one another for a moment, Dannie appreciating every little feature about Leila. All the things that made him love her and continuously want her. Her beautiful brown eyes that seemed to match almost perfectly with her chocolate skin. Her light brown curls that often fell over her face. The little mole that sat on the right side of her chest, that he liked to plant little kisses on. The way her lips curled into a smile, or the way the smile slightly disappeared when she would bite her lip. Leila stepped onto her tippy toes to plant a kiss on Dannie, who hungrily accepted it as his hands attached to her face. Leila giggled as she lightly nibbled onto Dannie's lip, her hand beginning to unbutton his jeans, but automatically pulled away from Leila.

"I have to um... I have to take a shower, Leila."

Leila just laughed as she stepped towards Dannie, closing the gap that he had made between them. "It's okay. I like my boys dirty."

Dannie stepped away once again. "No no no really, Lei. I have to take a shower. Like, really." Dannie's mind just kept reverting back to the night before, when he sloppily pounded into Sara, the way her voice now seemed like nails on a chalkboard to him. He began to feel sickened by what he'd done the night before.

"Well, can I go with you?" Leila asked as she once again moved closer to Dannie.

"I... hold on. Let me get in first." And with that, Dannie turned around, high tailing it towards the bathroom, leaving Leila slightly perplexed as to why he was acting so strange.

Dannie quickly undressed himself and ran the shower. It was extremely hot, but he just shook off the almost burning water as his quickly growing cock began to spring out from his body. He grabbed a wash cloth and the soap, quickly sudsing up the washcloth and washing off his dick. He tugged at his cock, prepared to rub it raw, just to get even the memory of Sara out of his mind. The door opened and closed, and Dannie quickly applied soap to every inch of his body that he possibly could as the door closed, he heard clothes drop, and then there was Leila... opening the shower curtain and stepping into the shower with Dannie.

"Oh wow... that's a bit hot, yeah?" Dannie smiled at Leila, who turned her attention towards the shower knobs, adjusting it so the water was nice and warm.

"Now that's better." Leila gave Dannie a smile back as she walked towards him, pinning him up against the shower wall. Dannie was all sudsy, and Leila just smiled as she took a puff of suds from Dannie's shoulder and blew it into his face. Dannie laughed.

"Kiss me," Leila demanded. Dannie put his hand behind Leila's head as he brought her close to him, their lips coming together.

"I love you Leila..." Dannie said, but Leila just connected right back to his lips, bringing Dannie into one of the deepest, most passionate kisses that he'd ever experienced. Dannie's other hand made its way down Leila's body, lightly stroking on her clit. Leila bit Dannie's lip in response to the way he was touching her. Leila's hand slid down Dannie's body, loving the feel of his abs under her hand. Her hand grasped onto Dannie's soapy cock, that was already rock hard, ready to enter her. Dannie smiled as Leila continued to hungrily bite at his lip. Leila began to slowly pump Dannie, the soapiness of his dick making it feel like her was sliding in and out of the wettest cunt he's ever fucked. Dannie threw his head back as Leila continued pumping him, causing Dannie to elicit soft little groans as he kept imagining Leila riding him, going up and down. Dannie began to move his hips forward, imagining he was now pumping into Leila as she cried out his name, begging him to go faster and deeper.

"Fuck baby. I'm going to make you come so hard all over my fucking dick. Fuck. You like that baby? Huh? You want me to make you come?" Leila moaned at everything Dannie said.

"Oh yeah baby. I want you to make me come so hard. Mmph, my pussy's so wet for you, baby." Leila guided Dannie's hand to her breast, which Dannie began to squeeze and pinch.

"Ahh fuck Leila. Baby. Mmph. I'm about to come. I... I...." And with that, Dannie's load shot out, hitting Leila in the stomach.

"Fuck...." Dannie let out as his head his the shower's wall. His breathing was fast and stressed. Leila continued to pump him, making sure all of his load had come out, and trying to get him hard again. Leila leaned into Dannie to kiss him. Dannie accepted the kiss while putting both hands on Leila's hips, making it so his dick was poking into her thigh.

"Trying to get me up again, huh?" Dannie said in between kisses.

"Well I can't have you being the only one that gets to get off..."

Leila walked Dannie towards the shower head, letting the water flow from his head down his cock, washing away the soap. Leila's lips were still on Dannie's as she walked him back to where he was, the wall opposite the shower's head. She continued to kiss Dannie, until her kisses began to trail from Dannie's neck, to his chest, to his abs, until she got to his hips. Leila was on the floor of the shower, now, studying Dannie's cock. It was beautiful. An enticing pale rod, with a blushy pink head; Kevin's cock was definitely no match to Dannie's, which automatically made her mouth water. Leila grabbed Dannie's cock at its base. She brought her lips to the head and gave it a little kiss before she looked back up at Dannie, who was intently watching her. Leila gave Dannie a wicked smile and a slight wink, which caused a shiver to run down Dannie's spine, yet make him smile. Leila dove for Dannie's cock, taking in as much as she could, which was about five of his seven inches. She sat there with his cock in her mouth, still trying to get it to its full, stiff length before she brought her head back, gasping for air, which Dannie responded with my groaning and hitting his head on the shower wall once again.

Leila's right hand began to stroke Dannie again, who was nearly rock hard again, while her left hand grasped his sac, squeezing on his balls. "Mmm yeah Leila. That's it. You know how much I fucking love that." Leila smiled and looked back up at Dannie, who had one arm behind his head, resting against the shower's wall, while his other arm just stood dangling at his side. Leila smiled as she began to lick up and down the base of Dannie's cock, before focusing her tongue on his balls. Dannie's hips automatically jerked forward at the feeling of her talented tongue on his sac. Leila once again smiled to herself as she took one of Dannie's balls into her mouth, sucking on it. Dannie grunted in approval as Leila pumped his now completely stiff cock. Leila took note of his hardness, and trailed back up the underside of his dick to his head. She swirled her tongue around his head four or five times before making the trail of kisses from the base of his cock back up his body, before planting her final kiss of his lips. They embraced for a moment before Dannie's hand trailed down Leila's body, sticking two fingers inside of her. Leila's nails slightly dug into Dannie's chest, who began to pump in and out of Leila with his fingers. She was so wet, that Dannie almost felt like her could explode once again all over Leila's stomach. But Dannie composed himself, still pumping in and out of Leila. Leila's mouth lingered at Dannie's neck; her breathing made Dannie even hornier as he finger-fucked her even faster.

"Ahhhh!" Leila moaned out loud before biting into Dannie's neck, her right lifting up in order to allow Dannie a bit of a better angle to finger-fuck her.

"Dannie.... mmph...." The way Leila cried Dannie's name made him desperate to make her come just like that, right there. Her nails dug even deeper into his skin while she lightly nibbled at his neck; he could tell she was almost there. Dannie stuck in a third finger, and began to massage her dangerously sensitive clit with his thumb. Leila sucked in breath fast before letting out a scream into Dannie's neck. She was definitely almost at her peak. Dannie tried to go even deeper into Leila, as deep as he could possibly manage, while his thumb still ravished her clit, and her nails still ravaged his chest. And, before either of them had the chance to urge on another into come, or making her come, Leila exploded all over Dannie's cock. It was an orgasm that Dannie could feel, and which nearly made him come as well. The force with which her orgasm released caused Dannie to quickly exit out of Leila as she dripped onto the floor of the shower. Leila screamed out in pleasure, a scream that almost didn't sound like it was caused my an amazing orgasm at all, but one that nearly sounded like Leila was screaming bloody murder. Leila nearly dropped to floor or the shower herself, as she felt her legs get very weak, but Dannie caught her and held her up.

"You okay, Lei?" Dannie asked Leila, whose eyes were closed. She looked as if she'd fallen asleep... or passed out.

"Leila? Are you okay?" Dannie just kept staring at Leila, who appeared to be sleeping. He continued to hold her up, just studying her face and saying her name, until finally she opened her eyes again.

"Fuck Dannie that was... that was fucking amazing. I can't... Are my legs even there?" Leila gave a weak smile as Dannie laughed.

"You really can't feel them?"

"They're a little tingly, yeah..."

Dannie laughed again before he kissed Leila, who lazily kissed him back.

"You think you can keep going?"

"Keep going? If you make me come like that again, fuck yes."

Leila tried to stabilize herself on her feet, which was quite a challenge, but one she was able to succeed in, though with loads of help from Dannie. "Mmm... nevermind..." Dannie suddenly said.

"Nevermind what?" Leila's eyes shot open to look at Dannie.

"Nevermind on you standing." And with that, Dannie grabbed Leila by her ass and lifted her up, resting her on his dick as he pushed her up against the wall.

"Put your legs around my waist," Dannie instructed, which Leila promptly followed as she let out a loud moan. She couldn't wait to have Dannie inside of her, especially after the rocky break-up with Kevin the night before that had her going home to find Dannie wasn't there, so she had to go without cock from both her (now ex) boyfriend, and best friend. Leila's hands found themselves in Dannie's hair as she grabbed and pulled.

Dannie's hands held firmly onto Leila's ass as he began to pump in and out of her. "Ahhhh, fuck!" Leila yelled out. She began to love it when Dannie fucked her up against walls. She was able to feel all of Dannie's delicious cock pumping in and out of her, as well as experience all of what Dannie had to give in the fucking department. Her head rested on the shower's wall. Dannie looked at Leila, who looked like she was incomplete bliss. She was biting her bottom lip, letting out little almost inaudible moans with her eyes closed. Her wet, curly, light brown hair was sticking to the shower's walls. He gasped whenever she pulled at his hair or scratched his back. He kissed her neck, nibbling on it, loving every moment that he had with Leila. She felt amazing, tasted amazing, looked amazing, smelled amazing, and he could never, ever get enough of her. What he wouldn't give to have her all to himself. No Kevin. No one but he and Leila. Dannie made sure that Leila was safely secured in place with his left arm before he took his right arm out from under her ass. His hand began to explore her face as he pushed some off the hair away from it so he could completely look at her: all of her beauty.

"Dannie..." Leila lightly moaned. "Dannie.... I... mmph baby. I love you. I fucking love you."

Dannie stopped pumping in and out of Leila. His whole mind seemed to have been lost. "Wha... what'd you just say?" He asked Leila, the water flowing out of the shower head serving as the less than fortunate soundtrack to the moment. Dannie just stood there, still inside of Leila, looking at her, waiting for her answer.

Leila moved her head from side to side before opening her eyes. "Why'd you stop?"

RawAppetite
RawAppetite
52 Followers