Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What'd you say?" Dannie automatically countered.

"What?"

"What did you just say... a minute ago. You said..."

"I love you." Leila let the words flow off of tongue to invade Dannie's hopeful ears. Just having Leila say it again, however, was the best possible thing to have happened to him in a year. He continued ravaging Leila, only his thrusts were much deeper and harder. They exuded the passion that he had always held back because Leila never told him what he had wanted- needed- to hear. His mouth found Leila's, and he almost felt like he was sucking the life out of her.. She said that she loved him! Leila and Dannie's tongues began to wrestle with one another, as if they were creating a whole new sex scene just with their mouths. Dannie took his right hand, managing to squeeze it between he and Leila to press onto her sensitive little button. Leila bit her lip and whined out loud. Dannie was nearly at his peak, he just needed Leila to get to hers first before he could treat himself by coating Leila's insides. Leila cried out loud as he hand once again entangled themselves in Dannie's hair, pulling on it. And then Dannie felt it. Leila's grip on Dannie's cock became tighter. Her breathing became even more stressed. Her whines got quieter. She was about to explode. Leila bit down on Dannie's shoulder as he thrusted into her as hard and as deep as he possibly could two more time, hot tears coming out of eyes as she came harder than she'd ever come before. It was an orgasm that topped the leg weakening one she'd experienced just a little bit before. An orgasm that destroyed the back-to-back orgasms Dannie had given her the day before. She screamed as loud as she possibly could into Dannie's shoulder while simultaneously biting him.

Dannie welcomed her biting as he gave one last good thrust, burying himself as deep as he could possibly get into Leila, and he came inside of Leila. He reveled in the thought that she could just feel him completely coating her, as if he was trying to extinguish the wildfire that he had set off inside of Leila just seconds before, though it seemed he only seemed to be fueling it. Leila's nails hooked onto Dannie's back as he kept his head on the wall, trying to concentrate on both draining himself, but still keeping he and Leila up right. But Dannie couldn't hold it anymore. He felt his legs slightly give way, and he and Leila dropped to the floor of the shower. Both laid there, completely spent. Both could feel the water coming down on their bodies, washing away any bodily fluids that escaped onto themselves or the shower. The water was the only inclination that they were still in reality. Dannie's cock went completely limp as he felt Leila curl up to him. He opened his eyes, looking at the annoying blue titles in the shower. The ugly striped shower curtain that Leila had picked out for him. But everything just made him smile. He reached up ahead for the washcloth and soap, and began to completely wash himself off.

"Hey, Lei. Lei."

Leila, who had seemingly fallen asleep, looked up at Dannie. "Wha...?"

"I'm gonna wash you off, alright? And then we can get out and get I bed." Leila nodded in approval, but seemed to doze off again as Dannie spread open her legs to wash her up. She moaned as he grazed her still hyper-sensitive button, and let the water fall onto her snatch. Dannie bit his lip as he noticed her nipples become visibly hard once again. He flicked a finger across one, which elicited a smile and a grin from Leila. Dannie smiled in return. He finished washing he and Leila off and turned off the water, setting his sights on getting Leila to wake up again.

"Lei, baby. Come on, we gotta get out." Leila mumbled as Dannie got out of the shower, and grabbed a towel. He lightly dried himself off before wrapping the towel around his waist. He grabbed another towel and sought to pick up Leila, who was still delirious from the two explosive orgasms Dannie had given her. Dannie carried her to his bedroom, setting her on the bed, still wet, though partially wrapped in a towel. Dannie stood there for a moment, looking at Leila, admiring everything about her. Those light brown curls. That chocolate skin. Her eyelids, that shielded the most beautiful brown orbs from him. Dannie laid down next to Leila who, feelin his touch, scooted closer to him.

"I broke up with Kevin last night."

Dannie stopped any thinking that he was doing as he automatically looked down at Leila.

"What?"

"I broke up with Kevin last night. He was... he was just an asshole."

"I told you that you never, ever listen to me. You should know I'm always right." It was as if everything was going completely right for Dannie. He smiled, pulling Leila even closer to him to plant a kiss on her forehead.

"I... I have to um... tell you something..." Dannie suddenly remembered last night's unfortunately sloppy fuck with Sara. He didn't want her to be the one to tell Leila.

"I uh... I fucked Sara last night."

Leila sat up to look at him, her eyes still a bit drowsy, and her mind still a bit rattled from the fucking Dannie had given her. "You what?"

"I fucked Sara last night. I was drunk and she was there and I was thinking about you and Kevin and I got mad and I needed something to fuck..."

"Sara?" Leila repeated again.

"Yeah..."

"Was it any good?"

"I don't think I can really remember anything. I remember it being really sloppy and just dizzy and drunk and... when I came I yelled out.... your name."

Leila sat up in bed, suddenly awake, giddy. "You didn't! Oh my God that's hilarious, Dannie!" Leila was suddenly sent into a laughing frenzy.

"I heard she was pretty loose because she sleeps with so many guys- is that true?"

"She's your friend. Shouldn't you know?"

"I don't really care for her whorescapades. I fucking hate Sara."

Dannie looked at Leila, whose face had turned into one of disgust. "What?"

Leila looked back at Dannie, and her expression softened. "Well, it was just... she said that she was pretty interested in you, but that she'd only fuck you and dump you and it kind of pissed me off. Apparently she still ended up getting what she wanted, but not without you being pretty hammered?"

"Ha ha, yeah." Leila and Dannie sat there for a moment laughing at first, and then just enjoying one another and the silence.

"I love you, Leila." Dannie had said that singular statement for what seemed like a thousand and one times, and never had he gotten any other response than a moan, bite, or scratch. Leila rested her head on Dannie's shoulder so that her mouth was right next to his ear, the wetness of her perfect light brown curls dripping onto his skin, and her breath taunting, as she breathed onto his earlobe.

"I love you, too."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
emj417emj417over 12 years ago
thanks for sharing your work

I enjoyed it and it was a quick read. That saying the characters should look up the word fidelity and then get blood and orifices tested. To be in their mid-late 20's they were immature. Poor Daniel, hopefully Lei will be faithful to him and Sarah don't pop up 9 months later with a bundle of joy. Oh that would make for another story. Good job.

RawAppetiteRawAppetiteover 12 years agoAuthor

Well, I didn't expect that this would "require" so much analyzing but- @kowaikawaii, I'm pretty sure that Sashasworld was referencing to the anon whose comment title was simply "wack", and gave no indication as to why it was, in fact, "the worst story" they've read on Lit. Just wanted to help clarify that for her.

I mean, it's blatantly obvious that the only people in this story who weren't, per se, "fucked up" was Kevin, although Dannie had nothing but terrible things to say about him. And the only reason why Dannie hates Kevin is because he's got that all-so-important label of being "Leila's boyfriend".

The fact of the matter is that Leila is a bitch who likes to use and abuse and two time people. Her emotions for Dannie are real, but she's trying to keep them at a distance. She regrets rushing into a relationship with Kevin, although she doesn't have feelings for him. It's obvious that she doesn't have much experience with actual relationships, because she has no clue how to end them, and instead, risks hurting two people in the process. She loves Dannie, really, and Kevin could be defined as more of an out-to-lunch friend, but, as addressed by kowaikawaii and Sashasworld, she is insecure and inexperienced with relationships.

Sara's not really that bad. Yes, she would be, by definition, a slut because all she wants Dannie for is a one night stand. And she got it, so her character was basically over with once Dannie fucked her. While writing this, I liked to kind of think of Sara as a tiger stalking its prey. She has no regard for peoples' feelings, and only wants for herself. She doesn't realize the relationship between Dannie and Leila until Dannie yells out Leila's name while she's fucking him. It's a bit concerning for her, but almost obvious since she is Leila's "friend", though they've kind of got a bit of a "mean girls" relationship; they tolerate, but don't necessarily like one another. Sara's a clinger, and once again, going back to Leila's inability to effectively work with relationships of any kind, she doesn't know how to outrightly tell Sara that she doesn't give a fuck about her life. Sara uses Leila, basically, to brag to, and obviously get closer to Dannie.

Annnnnnnnd Dannie. He's a sweetheart, really, but a push over. He knows he wants Leila, but she's literally so intoxicating to him, that he doesn't know how to really bring up the idea of an ultimatum: that it's either him, or Kevin. Instead, then, he allows her to hurt him because he has a delusion in his mind that, because Leila's fucking him, he's still got her in a way. And it's true; Leila's pretty much stopped sleeping with Kevin, and exclusively only sleeps with Dannie. But once again, Kevin has the title of "Leila's boyfriend", while Dannie has to sit here as "the other man" or "the fuck buddy". And yet, while Dannie is really a sweet guy, he's an asshole by rushing to rash conclusions about Kevin when he hasn't even taken the time to get to know Kevin. He just knew he hated Kevin because, to put it in simple terms, Kevin got to Leila first.

Everyone in the story is conflicted, except for Kevin. Though he isn't very discussed in the story, Kevin is the one being fucked over the most. He didn't know Leila was two-timing him and she abruptly broke up with him out of the blue. Kevin was a bit concerned about Dannie from the beginning, though, as he had asked Leila to move in with him when he found out about Dannie being her room mate. He’s just a regular old guy, balancing his work, friends, and girlfriend.

So in summation: this story was me exploring writing, essentially, unlikeable characters. It was literally like a good old fashioned Jerry Springer episode from beginning to end, and it was completely intentional. I understand people have learned to hate the characters in this story; I suppose that means I achieved a goal? However, while character development is essential to great story writing, I’m hoping that the story, in general, was well written? That’s really all I’m looking for. You can hate the characters all you want, but hopefully I at least wrote something that was kind of good?

kowaikawaiikowaikawaiiover 12 years ago
Sashasworld Reply

"until I read how Sara was a whore & what she planned on doing to Dannie."

Leila's a whore too.

She had a boyfriend and a f*ck buddy.

Leila did the same thing that Sara wanted to do.

Only difference is that Leila did it a sh*tload of times while Sara planned on having a one night stand.

"And best of all, you didn't even give a ligitement reason to not like the story. You're a pussy."

Anonymous did give a legitimate reason why he or she didn't like the story. That reason being it was hard to root for Dannie and Leila as a couple.

Anonymous even gave reasons as to why it was hard to root for Dannie & Leila:

1. Leila is a trifling hyprotical skank

She's in a relationship with a man she barely tolerates

^ Most reasonable people would just end the relationship

She's a cheater

She's hyprotical

^ She got mad at Sara for wanting a one nighter with Dannie yet she continued f&ck him & leave Dannie when it was clear he had feelings for her. Obvious feelings if he's telling her he loves her during sex & begging her not to leave him.

She's a uncaring

^ she continued to f*ck Dannie and disrespect his feeling using him as a f*ck toy

2. Daniel is just messed up

He'll put up with Leila disrespecting him

^ she treats his feelings & love like sh*t

He wants a woman he knows will cheat

^ if she'll cheat with you then she'll cheat on you.

be Kevin. Its was really hard for me to like her character.

He can't stay strong

^ he was strong on calling Leila on her bs then he caved after a few hours

Let me guess you're a trifiling skank?

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
Mmm

This story is ok but I hated Leila not her but for how she acted I mean seriously who two times? Insecure little girls, that's who. Another thing I didnt like was how she treated Sara until I read how Sara was a whore & what she planned on doing to Dannie.

Anonymous you can shut up, you don't even have the decency to make an account. Coward. Before you talk shit about people's stories, Wich is better than you've ever 'written' you should try getting some balls first. Btw all you do is read stories anyway that's what the context clues of your statement says anyway. And best of all, you didn't even give a ligitement reason to not like the story. You're a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wack

This was the worst story I've read a lit...geez

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Open Window Damien and Nikki finally figure out they should be together.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
The Long Weekend Watch us rock it out.in Interracial Love
Wanna Play? It all started with a game of Monopoly.in Interracial Love
More Stories