All Comments on 'From Best Friends to Lovers'

by the_shires

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Delightful story of love

I really enjoyed the story - and just love Elise had the gun ;-)

And I love happy endings :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"You stupid goat," I spat at me.

Umm -- who spat at whom ?

Elise grinded her body against me

Arrggh -- the past tense of "grind" is "ground", unless you are writing about Sir Frances Bacon, or discussing sports effort.

Cookielove04Cookielove04almost 11 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed this story it was sexy as hell at the end and sexy too when he pointed the gun at that dumb ass hank. And it made me wet lol.

;)

jpb531jpb531almost 11 years ago
Two things

@anonymous: grinded is an acceptable form of grind in the past tense. I prefer ground, as do you, but at least take the time to check your facts before criticizing something you are getting for free whilst lurking behind the veil of anonymity.

@the_shires: nicely done! It was short, but enjoyable. It would have been nice to know why Maria felt trapped and couldn't leave Hank.

ScandalusMonkeyScandalusMonkeyalmost 11 years ago
Great story very erotic

Loved it

DocSavage656DocSavage656almost 11 years ago
A Great Little Read.

I liked it! Sure it had a few problems, but it left me wanting more of these girls, and that's what really matters.

jwoodiejwoodiealmost 11 years ago

I, too, would like to know why Maria felt trapped with Hank, and how she got there. A followup with Maria getting her stuff back out of Hank's apartment would be good.

joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 11 years ago
give me something new

The story of a woman who runs from an abusive male into the arms of a seductive female has been told a thousand times already, although I admit you tell it better than most, and it's a story that doesn't really ever get old. Also I am a male so I am visual and need something to go on here. I know some snobby writes will flame you if you say your tits are big and your ass is round, but give me something to go on, just say it more eloquently than me. I am lazy. Pander to my visual needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please?

Sequal please, that would be amazing

dgowredgowrealmost 11 years ago

Well done. Needs a little checking, but well told.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 10 years ago
Nice story, but...

...like most of your work, it's too short. Everything I've read from you has been good, but short. Too short. This story could be fantastic, but you really need to stretch it out, build up a base for your characters and the relationships that they have. The way you're doing it just comes accross as rushed.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Great story!

But too short :D thank you for sharing them with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous