All Comments on 'From Chatting to Meeting Ch. 01'

by herdad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank You

Toby, I’m so glad you’re telling the world our story. I loved it. Hugs and rubs, K.”

herdadherdadover 14 years agoAuthor
Hi K

Wow, baby I am honored that you enjoyed our story enough to leave a comment... Someday I hope and prayer we get to do it again... the chats are great... but I miss your pussy and ass

Hugs and Lust,

and lots of love,

Toby

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Everything in the story was believable,

except the food court scene. I couldn't believe that he would ask a strange woman if he could eat her pussy. The rest of the story was good, and could have happened. Good sex and compassion towards a woman that doesn't get fulfilled is good. Thanks and I hope that you will tell us the rest that happened on that weekend.

herdadherdadover 14 years agoAuthor
if you'd seen

what I have I seen - you would do it. K has an amazing body for a 43 year old... and yes I did do it

macman_49macman_49about 12 years ago
One of most realistic Stories I ever read!

Have to say, as a married man who has had several trysts, dalliances. affairs...whatever you choose to term? I know what its like to meet a totally unknown person that you have only communicated with and all a roll of the dice? She may show, she may not? I may just miss her, many things could go wrong with these scenes? But everything you described about your desired, yet apprehensions is so true?

Anyway, long story short. I have been on both ends of these type arrangements? Success and failure so I know..exactly how you described your thoughts are absolute reality!

So glad "K' worked out as you fantasized it would? Great realistic story Well written!

Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

A " true" story about an asshole who writes story about sex with his stepdaughter that leads to having sex with a cheating whore.

DessertmanDessertman26 days ago

I have been chatting to a lovely Chinese woman aged 61 for the past 3 1/2 years. I am older. We haven't met yet, but hope to do so shortly.

We are both divorced, so no problem there. We have exchanged intimate photos and fantasies. We also have regular phone calls. What started as purely sexual quickly became very intense and loving and we are now very attached to each other and intend to marry if our meeting fulfills our hopes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous